Hello everybody,

I will have the following playfields at Chicago Expo:

STTNG 899$
SS 899$
MB 849$
MM 879$
WH20 779$
TZ 859$

and if everything works out I will have the rerun of Funhouse there for 779$.

Please let me know if you plan to pick up something so that I can plan what to bring. I will ship the playfields end of next week, so please email me as early as possible.

I cannot ship Funhouse before we return from Expo as only a few will be ready which go to Chicago - the rest will be available when I return.

Regards,
Mirco

#2 9 years ago

Sounds great Mirco!

Any updates on CC pfs? Lot of us waiting for that one.

#3 9 years ago

Are you going to be at York?

#4 9 years ago

CC will be the next playfield we run, it will be available end of this year or early next year.

No I will not be in York, sorry.

Regards,
Mirco

#5 9 years ago

Will you be accepting credit cards? Last time I tried to buy a PF, you were only accepting cash.

#6 9 years ago

I'll take a Funhouse if you get them done.

Thanks - Scott

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Highclasspinball:

CC will be the next playfield we run, it will be available end of this year or early next year.

Awesome news! Thanks for the update...

#8 9 years ago

Is a TOM playfield anywhere in the plans?

1 week later
#9 9 years ago

Any news on CV?

#10 9 years ago

Ah yes, CV. I've been waiting for that one.

#11 9 years ago

I need a TZ!

#12 9 years ago

I need a MM playfield if you have any available still

#13 9 years ago

What afm playfields?

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

What afm playfields?

These ones. I don't see he has them listed so they're out or not bringing any.

2013-12-27 16.00.53.jpg2013-12-27 16.00.53.jpg

#15 9 years ago

Hi!

The box already shipped, so I can't change the packing. I have only 2 MMs in the box, so if you really want one, please send me a email or pm to reserve one. AFMs are all sold out right now and will be rerun early next year. If you want something specific for sure, I recommend to reserve them. I did not get much feedback when I packed the box, so I might be low on some playfields...

Regards,
Mirco

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from omac:

Is a TOM playfield anywhere in the plans?

I was going to ask this too. I though this was going to be out next?

#17 9 years ago

We did not sheudle a final timeline for any next titles. Yes ToM is on the list, but as we have everything for CC complete right now we start with that one.

Regards,
Mirco

#18 9 years ago

pm sent for MM playfield.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Highclasspinball:

We did not sheudle a final timeline for any next titles. Yes ToM is on the list, but as we have everything for CC complete right now we start with that one.
Regards,
Mirco

Run me a CC with clear inserts so I can do a fully RGB LED CCC

#20 9 years ago

I sent a PM about Funhouse playfield but haven't heard a reply. Any idea on these and their availability?

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

I sent a PM about Funhouse playfield but haven't heard a reply. Any idea on these and their availability?

This is what he told me "It looks pretty good now that I have them there. I will have some at least."

Best to email him, but as he said - they are already on the way so hopefully they aren't all reserved and you can still snag one.

#22 9 years ago

I will be able to ship more FH early November, just email me.

Regards,
Mirco

#23 9 years ago

How can I order a CC playfield, is there a website?

#25 9 years ago

Thank You. ^^^^

1 week later
#26 9 years ago

Is anyone in Chicago that could pick me up the MM pf that Mirco has?

1 week later
#27 9 years ago

Micro, do you have any FH left? how would I go about purchasing I live in USA thanks

#28 9 years ago

I have a mirco afm that I tweeked out and cleared, that is all done and ready to install. PM me if interested. I don't feel like this is disrespectful to mirco, since he dosent have any in stock.
cheers.
[email protected]

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from pinsonic:

Micro, do you have any FH left? how would I go about purchasing I live in USA thanks

Be careful about the clear on this one, heard bad things.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I saw one in person at Expo and yes, you would want to re-clear it. There were patches where the clear was thicker, considerably thicker. Kind of hard to explain, but think if you squeezed some Elmer's glue onto a playfield in one spot and just let it sit there and dry. The glue would leave a raised area as big as the blob you squeezed out. That's what it looked like.

Another guy I was with said there were areas like that over all of the playfields.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

For what it's worth, I contacted Mirco directly. I've been assured that "All shipped playfields will not have that problem."

#32 9 years ago

If that is the case, they shouldn't be offered for sale until rectified. Or they are to be sold, at a significantly lower price.

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

If that is the case, they shouldn't be offered for sale until rectified. Or they are to be sold, at a significantly lower price.

Sorry I spoke up now.

I got the impression that the FH playfields that will be "available soon" are NOT the ones from Expo. They (the ones to be sold) will be fine and will never have had the clear coat problems. No need to rectify anything or discount anything.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mirco-playfields-for-sale-at-chicago-expo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.