(Topic ID: 312453)

MIRCO Playfields dodges all questions at TPF.

By frankmac

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 293 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by VisitorQ
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Will you buy a game with a MIRCO playfield again”

• Never 161 votes
    58%
  • Yes 39 votes
    14%
  • He was a jerk at TPF 78 votes
    28%

(Multiple choice - 278 votes by 251 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
bad mirco (resized).jpg
smithers-money-fight (resized).png
download (resized).jpg
cr (resized).jpg
1st Honda (resized).jpg
1989-Yugo-1024x682 (resized).jpg
68F75BCE-70B2-4D12-A25C-AA0468F91401 (resized).jpeg
d517d532bf28f71cd47de25b98b05273fd0646e9 (resized).jpg
995c7d66da1d5a352b92a36c39170f52a96abb0c (resized).jpg
finger (resized).jpg
FE61EA83-5A80-4410-9824-C380E86D35AA (resized).jpeg
Dialed_In_Chipping-sml (resized).jpg
tt2 (resized).jpg
princess-bride-disappointment.gif
Untitled (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider J85M.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 2 years ago

Guys a jerk, unethical like Zitt pointed out and as much as I want a toy story for the family at todays prices I will happily give it a miss to avoid a defective playfield.

Vote with your wallet simple, most companies never do anything until they see sales/financials effected, so if you want change and quality playfields the next move is obvious.

#44 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Jack gets a tiny bit of credit for at least acknowledging the problem. He did say he didn’t expect any issues with playfields on the next game but didn’t say why and I didn’t get the an opportunity to ask Jack why he thought that (i.e. what was going to change)

Hasn’t Jack & JJP said the issue was fixed previously though for owners of their next game to find out that isn’t true?

#47 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Easy to confirm this, do the newer GnR games coming off the line have any issues?

Problem with that is they “fixed” the issue with POTC didn’t they? Only for GnR owners to discover the problem wasn’t fixed.

I can’t recall exactly but I am sure Jack and JJP have said more than once the problem is fixed and it appears to have been fixed for then owners of their next game to have issues.

#55 2 years ago

Mirco is The One when it comes to dodging

3B651160-56B3-4C37-BE8C-141815B5D5DD.gif3B651160-56B3-4C37-BE8C-141815B5D5DD.gif
#60 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

It may not be worth anything to anyone but me but after talking with Jack this morning I’m reconsidering my decision to sit out on Toy Story. He didn’t tell he anything I hadn’t heard before I’ve moved from Must Have to Not as long as it’s a Mirco playfield to seriously considering a CE.

And this is exactly why Mirco felt completely comfortable coming to TPF to showcase a new product and flat out ignore every playfield question.

He knows he doesn’t have to answer or change anything and his bottom line will continue to grow. Even the comments on Kaneda’s FB live video had people in outrage at his “no comment” comments but seconds later saying they will still get a Toy Story.

It really is no surprise as a community we get targeted by con artists.

#101 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Just some gorilla math. If the polls shows anything of how people feel about purchasing a pin with a MIRCO playfield a company that uses their product could miss out on $820,000 at this point. If the average sale is 10k. That is a big deal!
82 never
[quoted image]

That’s if those people actually stand by their vote. I would love a toy story kids love the films and I remember them fondly from my childhood but at £12-£15k GBP I am not prepared to take the risk or support Mirco and Jacks shitty business practices.

#112 2 years ago

The second he said no comment everyone should have stood up and walked out saying “well that’s all we came for so if you won’t answer or even acknowledge issues, talk to yourself about Totan 2.0”.

#166 2 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

…. Mirco is that you!?

No comment..

#169 2 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

Just curious if anyone got a chance to yell at mirco as his plane took off the tarmac back to germany.

No but I hear someone got a photo of him from behind as he walked down the gantry to board the plane.

#249 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

We need to get started right now with the Toy Story bashing before anybody decides to buy one!!!

The biggest problem is that as soon as Toy Story is announced, a large majority will forget all about the playfield issues until they open their NIB Toy Story and the playfield quality is still piss poor.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 11,000.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Crestview, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mohawk, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider J85M.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mirco-playfields-dodges-all-questions?tu=J85M and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.