(Topic ID: 312453)

MIRCO Playfields dodges all questions at TPF.

By frankmac

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 293 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by VisitorQ
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Will you buy a game with a MIRCO playfield again”

• Never 161 votes
    58%
  • Yes 39 votes
    14%
  • He was a jerk at TPF 78 votes
    28%

(Multiple choice - 278 votes by 251 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
bad mirco (resized).jpg
smithers-money-fight (resized).png
download (resized).jpg
cr (resized).jpg
1st Honda (resized).jpg
1989-Yugo-1024x682 (resized).jpg
68F75BCE-70B2-4D12-A25C-AA0468F91401 (resized).jpeg
d517d532bf28f71cd47de25b98b05273fd0646e9 (resized).jpg
995c7d66da1d5a352b92a36c39170f52a96abb0c (resized).jpg
finger (resized).jpg
FE61EA83-5A80-4410-9824-C380E86D35AA (resized).jpeg
Dialed_In_Chipping-sml (resized).jpg
tt2 (resized).jpg
princess-bride-disappointment.gif
Untitled (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colehvac1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 2 years ago

We got him to show his true colors, buyer beware

#86 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

when Mirco said they had no issues, did anyone follow up to ask why the jjp playfields are chipping and pooling?

Yes, we did, he said hes not aware of any playfield problems, then he said he wont warranty any of his products sold by 3rd party vendors, basically hes claiming its not his product its the end user. He acknowledges nothing, knows exactly what the warranty is in his own country where he can be held accountable but doesn’t know the warranty on his products in the US, and sounded like No shits will be given.

#87 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Lol. All the bitchin in here yet 90% of ya will be begging a distro to take yer money when Toy Story is released.
The more it changes the more it stays the same.

This statement is 100% true, so sad

#99 2 years ago

Next up, i gave mirco 2500 for a totan kit, its having problems and i cant get him to reply, then 20 other people will come out of the woodwork and say they were screwed too, same old same old

#185 2 years ago

The new account has got to be mirco, lets talk about the rest of the elephant in the room. Not only does he tell you to pound salt on warranties, but, and i have email proof, he steals playfields and plastic sets, many collectors have sent him items which he agreed to return and failed to, lies and has his 2 friends post to try and discredit the donators, then when proof is shown the hes a bold faced lier, tries to have the proof removed or threatens a lawsuit. Cmon people open your eyes its more than a playfield issue. He said right to my face he knows of no problems, we all know hes on pinside, he knows of all the problems but just keeps providing horrible service

#186 2 years ago

or example: It could be that Mirco's Playfield'S pretends to store the boards for 3 months at 20 degrees and JJP installs them directly in the machine. Or they should may not be stored below 10 degrees in the first month. This would then be a JJP problem because they have not followed the instructions.

How does this guy know what the instructions are? And that JJP didnt follow the instructions, i didnt know mirco sent instructions, did you.
What a dope!

1 week later
#252 1 year ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I wont be a victim. Money is staying in my pocket

I second this quote, they take our money then victimize us

#255 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Is this Pinside or an episode of Inside the Playboy Mansion?

What does that even mean, ive proven my self to stand tall in person. The whole pinball thing is pretty much screw me once shame on you screw me twice shame on me, there wont be a twice for me. Enjoy spending your money on toy story, i wont be spending any of mine. I have my collection right where i want it, glad i bought when dmd games were 800-1000.

#257 1 year ago

His response in person was there’s no problems hes aware of, he didnt want to discuss JJP or any other playfield problems Because he wasnt aware of any,and if there is a problem just email him he will take care of said problem.

#264 1 year ago

How does one be constructive with a person that claims hes not aware of any problems, And he wont talk about any problems. Buy his products and see if you get satisfaction, donate your playfields and plastics and see if you get them back. Of course if you live somewhere near him where the laws have consequences for him you’ll be perfectly satisfied im sure. Seems most of the people getting the short end are in the usa

#266 1 year ago

So far JJP will sell you a new playfield if your unhappy, or Mirco blames JJP for not following product direction of use. Mirco still cant explain away all the other defective playfields ges sold, also telling someone you’re borrowing their possessions and then keeping is theft. The only constructive thing that can be done is too not buy it, pinball collectors are junkies, myself included. I think the shitty economy thats coming will most likely end it for the JJP beancounters. Alot of people have claimed they wont by JJP AGAIN lets see if it has an effect when toy story drops.

#271 1 year ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I bet for every one person who won't buy... There are 5 that will because... Reasons.
It's sad really

I know of at least 10 collectors here locally that wont buy JJP or Mirco anything, mostly because of the way i got treated by them, one friend had dialed inn and it constantly had problems, another friend had GNRLE his had pooling but that was it, not terrible, my game was missing art and was down to the wood, had i been offered any help by JJP in dec 2020, instead of march 2021 my playfield probably wouldn’t have been as bad, instead they chose to string me along and pretend they were going to make good, then came the no playfields only washers or buyback(absurd). I was in PM corresponding with many other pinsiders that were also being strung along, even though i was being told no playfields for anyone, they were being told a decision was still in the hands of upper management, I believe they did this to prevent people from charging back on their CC. Im sure toy story will be bought by many before its even known how good it is, but the Poor treatment of JJP has left a bad taste for many potential buyers, I believe there are many like me and i think its definitely going to affect their bottom line.

1 week later
#285 1 year ago

I have seen a more recent GNRLE Playfield that looked much different than the one that came in my game, i think the complaints are gone because sales are done, you can get a new gnrle at all of the distributors, with the shortage of machines thats the only one they have in stock right now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colehvac1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mirco-playfields-dodges-all-questions?tu=Colehvac1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.