You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2018-04-29 15.43.36 (resized).jpg
2018-04-27 14.02.41 (resized).jpg

#1 5 years ago

Hi All,

Black Knight 2000 and Dracula playfield sets are ready to ship now. They can be ordered through my shops or via email.

If you buy two playfields at the same time you will get a discount of 20$ per playfield. Please email or PM me in this case as the shop systems do not support that.

The price for the set of BK2K is 999 USD shipped, same price for Dracula shipped to the USA or Canada. Australia is extra 80 USD shipping. All EU prices can be found in my webshop, they do include the 19% sales tax for the EU and prices are in Euro. All USD prices items are export our of the EU prices only.

Please email me with any questions.

Regards,
Mirco

2018-04-27 14.02.41 (resized).jpg2018-04-27 14.02.41 (resized).jpg

2018-04-29 15.43.36 (resized).jpg2018-04-29 15.43.36 (resized).jpg

#2 5 years ago

Impressive bk2k playfields were impossible to find.

#3 5 years ago

when will be taxi ready ?

#4 5 years ago

That #BK2K playfield is beautiful. Hopefully, you'll still have them later this year. My #F-14 Tomcat restoration is draining my pinball budget too much right now.

#5 5 years ago

Picked up the BSD playfield - the game is going to be like new. The playfield looks great.

#7 5 years ago

I saw the Dracula playfield at Pinfest - it looked fantastic. I cant wait to get mine from Micro.

#8 5 years ago

Dracula arrived today. Fast shipping!!!

#9 5 years ago

I need to save some $ for a new BK2K playfield!

Look great!

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#10 5 years ago

I am so going to buy a BK2000! Thanks for making these!

#11 5 years ago

Do not forget the new ramps available for BSD! That will really make it look like a new game.

#12 5 years ago

Lead me to the ramps please!

#13 5 years ago

Search: BSD new ramps!

#15 5 years ago

I saw the Dracula PFs at Allentown as well. There isn't so much as a hint of mist inserts . They look incredible.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from PjM:

Search: BSD new ramps!

Thank you

#18 5 years ago

I am in Sweden and have BSD can you high gloss the playfield with clear Lack like in 2 layers?
And please send PM to med of total cost incl shiping please

#19 5 years ago

Hi.

Sorry I do not clearcoat or touch up playfields which are not made by me.

Regards,
Mirco

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mirco-playfields-black-knight-2000-and-dracula-are-ready-to-ship?hl=boiydiego and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.