(Topic ID: 235050)

Mirco - Exclusive Classic Stern Parts Manufacture? Bogus Legal Threats!

By greatwichjohn

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 211 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by CraigC
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

booting (resized).jpg
    apology (resized).jpg
    review-19 (resized).jpg
    1caec34e529cbc45597ec7106de45eb21595197e (resized).jpeg
    wXCfyPt (resized).png
    lies (resized).jpg
    20190201_113529 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0002 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0001 (resized).JPG
    980x (resized).jpg
    IMG_0060 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0009 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lancestorm.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#9 5 years ago

At a minimum micro should have attached the agreement with stern. Right now he’s just looking like a litigious jerk. Ignore!!

#64 5 years ago

Stay classy mirco

#89 5 years ago

Your intention was to use fear and intimidation, I’m glad John published the PM as it shows exactly the person you are. Shameful!

#115 5 years ago
    Quoted from skink91:

I get that you (and others) are miffed by this, and it seems like that is understandable. You also said he sent an apology, but it seems like you are still trying to continue the shit storm by demanding he post something he apologized for.
    We all make mistakes, but we need to let each other walk our mistakes back too. My concern is you all are never going to be happy with any amount of shit you try and force Mirco to eat to make it right.

Mirco is only apologizing because he got called out on it. In fact he still believes his PM shouldn’t have been displayed. While it may be against the rules on Pinside, I think it was fair to post. The guy was a jerk, using intimidation and talking how expensive a lawyer would be if John didn’t stop right now. Since robin removed the PM that started this whole conversation only mirco can put it back. And if mirco is a man of his words and truly believes what he was saying he would do so!

#153 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

He apologized, you are now beating a dead horse. His pants were down and he was caught. Nothing more to see here. We all know he has no agreement to provide.

Apologizing for getting caught is one thing. Explaining why he threatened lawyers and what real contract he has with stern is another. His apology isn’t even half assed it is like quarter assed!

#173 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinaholic:

This is a free country and you can buy whatever you want anywhere you want. I appreciate that playfields and other products are available. I don't want any manufactures to stop selling pinball products. This thread is getting thirsty

Because screw ethics, I want my playfield!

#183 5 years ago

Would this be similar to the Vince McMahon Kiss My Ass club ?

https://goo.gl/images/DjKWKe

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lancestorm.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mirco-exclusive-classic-stern-parts-manufacturer?tu=lancestorm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.