(Topic ID: 235050)

Mirco - Exclusive Classic Stern Parts Manufacture? Bogus Legal Threats!

By greatwichjohn

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 211 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by CraigC
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

booting (resized).jpg
    apology (resized).jpg
    review-19 (resized).jpg
    1caec34e529cbc45597ec7106de45eb21595197e (resized).jpeg
    wXCfyPt (resized).png
    lies (resized).jpg
    20190201_113529 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0002 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0001 (resized).JPG
    980x (resized).jpg
    IMG_0060 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0009 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Travish.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#201 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chalkey:

I think saying Mirco is making playfields others are producing is a bit misleading. CPR has said they are "collecting orders" for sorcerer for 2 years plus and no movement on the website. They have about 30 playfields listed in their preorder page, does that mean nobody else gets to touch them? IIRC CPR put up Seawitch after John said he's making them, something that was lamented in that thread.
    In my opinion what I think happened was CPR sat on these for years with no movement, Mirco decided to make them and CPR saw this and put them into production on the sly in order to hurt Mirco's sales. They were never listed along with the other titles currently on CPRs production page. Then Mirco gets all spun up, makes some ridiculous claims, John goes after his livelihood and here we are.
    No excuses made for anyone, just saying I dont think there's room for anybody to get all high and mighty and playfield mfgs seem pretty cutthroat. Now someone go make stars.

Hello 800 pound gorilla. Yes it was f'ed up with the empty threats from mirco and it would definitely make me think hard about buying one.

With that said anyone who down voted this post (on the merits of this one post) must have not been on a "list" for years and years waiting for a damn playfield. Since _____ has a "intent" posted does that mean no one else is supposed to touch it. I will buy a quality playfield I need from John, CPR or Donald Duck as far as that goes. Hell I even obligated to buy 2 just to get the numbers up to hopefully go into production.

John, everyone here knows who's good people and who isn't. you have been exonerated, keep doing what your doing and hopefully this will all fade away.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Travish.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mirco-exclusive-classic-stern-parts-manufacturer?tu=Travish and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.