SAM_0384.JPG
SAM_0398.JPG
spock.gif
APS_camera.gif
Pinbot-Over-board.jpg
100_1099.JPG
V8.jpg
horses-ass.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 12 years ago

Sorry, maybe I am mean, but all I can think is what an idiot. If you were in that big of a hurry you should have just waited. In the end you got what was coming to you. I have nothing against you rommy, but its top heavy and you failed to secure it. spending 5 minutes to take the legs off would have prevented this.

#37 12 years ago
Quoted from kmoore88:

POSTED 5 MINUTES AGO | # QUOTE | !! |
dung said:
Sorry, maybe I am mean, but all I can think is what an idiot

= dung-head

Shrug, I really don't care if you didn't like what I had to say. Its nothing against rommy, but he wrecked a very nice game because he didn't take the time to use common sense. If you don't like that I called a spade a spade, tough? If rommy didn't want to hear that kind of comment maybe he shouldn't have posted what he did on a public forum complete with pictures?

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#60 12 years ago

I am gonna respond once and let you say whatever you want to after that as this thread isn't the place.

Wicked wanted my nascar for 1800 with the leds and I told him he was dreaming. He then proceded to lecture me on why I shouldn't insult a potential buyer even though he was pissing the seller off himself.

I had already told him what my bottom dollar was and wicked was just trying to get something for nothing. From there it went back and forth and while neither of us is a saint, wicked is the kettle calling the pot black. I have at least a dozen messages from him telling me to (insert word) off. He simply wanted to have the last word in a conversation he started. While I may not get along with everyone here and I tend to speak my mind, I don't sit here and threaten anyone.

#66 12 years ago

Make it a v8 splash it tastes better.

#71 12 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I think its all fixable. I'd start by having a new backbox made at a local cabinet shop. Then just remount the boards into it. Get a new lockdown bar from pinballlife and worst case, buy a new sam board to replace the broken one if you aren't able to fix it. Get a new translite glass cut at a local glass shop. The whole thing should be around $500.

I have seen two complete lotr cabinets go up for sale int he last year. they are the only empty unused stern cabinets I have ever seen. Outside of that his big problem is the artwork. Airbrushing cannot really replicate the pixelated look and stern never sold side art separately. Someone with the right connections might know if there are any unused heads though as that is the only thing that will be hard to get. Everything else is pretty easy.

#75 12 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I agree with this. Also, the backboard should be folded down, not removed as the original poster said.

If it is in an enclosed trailer folding the backbox down is smart, but not as critical. I know someone whose buyer brought the game in a truck with it up. It caused a number of large cracks in the head, but luckily didn't wreck the backglass.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 25.00
10,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Juneau, WI
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 39.50
9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mint-lotr-now-crushedwaaaah?tu=dung and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.