(Topic ID: 99662)

Minnesota State Fair Pinball On A Stick!

By policano

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 120 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by LesManley
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

!cap2_(resized).jpg
Public2015MPOAS.png
IMG_0699.jpg
IMG_0698_1.jpg
IMG_0697.jpg
cover.jpg
image.jpg
CHAMPIONSHIP.png
image.jpeg
JDRF.png
AndrewNew1.png
shirtproof.png
state fair 2014.jpg
GC.jpg
!!!!!people.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lesmanley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from policano:

Looks Great Billy!
Had a wonderful Saturday at the Fair! Saw a few Pinsiders
Who's coming out Sunday?
Some League flippers from East Side Pinball are going to be at the fair!

IMG_5971.jpg 194 KB

I saw this thread for the first time just now. Weird. Looks like we will be out there on Saturday. We were going to go Sunday, but the Mortimer's Tournament is still this Sunday at 4:00, so we switched so I could do both.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from alicedagoon:

I must've went in the wrong building, I only seen 1 game.

What was the one game? Did they have a WOZ in there again this year? The midway used to have a beat down FG with a Matt McKee topper but I haven't seen that in at least a year or two.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from L_satan:

This was extremely fun. I finally played well on Iron Man! It is such a treat to not only play great games, but great games BEAUTIFULLY dialed in! Count me in next year.

Don't have to wait until next year, come out to Mortimer's on Sunday at 4:00 for our monthly pinball party. A few of the games came from there, so you can expect the same quality, dialed in games there.

#46 9 years ago

I'll be out there on Saturday with the family and will be sure to swing by. Anyone else going to be around?

#51 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Thanks for always updating us. I assume you guys will release the play counts at the end. Those are the things I find interesting.
Chris

I doubt play counts, but they will rank the best to the worst earnings wise. It's always fun to guess which games get the most plays.

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Listened to Public Radio today recorded at MSF. Did they broadcast anywhere near you? They just ran a story about pinball recently and maybe would have sent a reporter over to cover your arcade.

They have to be close. I forget where they are exactly. Speaking of the fair, yesterday was insane. Shoulder to shoulder people. Most people I have ever seen there. It had to have set some kind of attendance record.

!!!!!people.jpg!!!!!people.jpg
#60 9 years ago
Quoted from joelreeves:

yes! Anyone who can send a 3XXXL POAS t-shirt, let me know. Will pay shipping and finders fee!
really cool design this year. thanks!

I sent you guys both a PM with Brian's e-mail address for the shirts. If anyone else wants a shirt, let me know and I will give you his e-mail too. I just didn't want to post it publicly.

#62 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I wouldn't hold your breath. I highly doubt Brian wants to get involved with selling or shipping shirts.

I figured if he can't help, at least he can point them in the right direction if that's something someone else wants to do.

#64 9 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

I'm curious about the audits, will that info be released? Not exact value of course, just rankings.

I'm sure they will post a list of the best to worst earners.

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

I'm curious about the audits, will that info be released? Not exact value of course, just rankings.

Here you go Matt...

(Best to worst)

1. Wizard of Oz
2. Addams Family
3. Star Trek (Stern)
4. Metallica
5. Attack From Mars
6. Medieval Madness
7. Funhouse
8. Whitewater
9. Ironman
10. Americas Most Haunted
11. X-Men
12. Bram Strokers Dracula

10 months later
#73 8 years ago
Quoted from policano:

Evening,
We have started work on the 2015 Pinball on-a- Stick at the Minnesota State Fair. We are super excited about this year! We have our website up and what games we have announced so far. We also added the Shirt Shop for you to order our shirts. We will announce the remainder of the games in the coming weeks!

shirtproof.png

Can't wait to hear the game lineup. I'm hoping for...

X-Files
Hurricane
Shaq Attaq
Space Jam
Monte Carlo
Millionaire
Bugs Bunny Birthday Bash
Raven
Hardbody
Several EM's

Don't disappoint me!

#75 8 years ago
Quoted from scampcamp:

How do I go about buying a t-shirt this year?

Here you go. You can get last year's shirt at a discounted price too!

http://www.minipinballonastick.com/shirts.html

1 year later
#114 7 years ago

Pinball on a Stick is back again this year at the Minnesota State Fair and it's only a couple weeks away. Check out the webpage for the game lineup, to order this year's POAS shirt and more. The shirts are available by pre-order and there will only be limited quantities available at the fair, so if you want to support what these guys are doing, make sure to order it now so you don't miss out.

http://www.minipinballonastick.com/

!cap2_(resized).jpg!cap2_(resized).jpg

#116 7 years ago
Quoted from jrockne:

Any option for a tall size?

I asked about kids sizes and Tony had mentioned that if I pre-ordered it and put it in the notes they could do it. This would probably be similar to that, but I would double check with him to make sure. You can e-mail him at [email protected] and I am sure he will get back to you.

3 weeks later
#120 7 years ago
Quoted from Bobsolete:

I ordered the shirt a month ago and haven't received it yet. The fair is almost over so what's the point? Disappointed!!!

I don't have any affiliation with poas or any control over the shirts. Contact policano on pinside, he is handling the shirts and can help. Did you go to the fair? You can pick up the shirt there, that's what I did.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 84.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lesmanley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/minnesota-state-fair-pinball-on-a-stick?tu=lesmanley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.