4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by egyptrus
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160204_060207_(resized).jpg
    20160202_075650_(resized).jpg
    20150912_090934.jpg

#1 4 years ago

We all know MN St Paul International is a nice place for a "wide-stance" Congressional rest room handy, but I have less ambitious plans. I have a long layover there tomorrow....I remember hearing they had an arcade there with several machines. Is that still true? Can anybody tell me where I'd find them?

#2 4 years ago

Well, there are two terminals. HHH terminal I know has about 4 games. The main terminal I am not sure.

#3 4 years ago

They did when I flew through there about 3 months ago. I *THINK* it was in terminal B, but I can't say that for sure. They're kind of tucked in a room in a corner. You don't see them until you're right up on them. Unfortunately, when I went through, there were two dudes there hogging a Mustang for the entire hour I had to spare and would not get off, so I still haven't tried that game. Good luck!

edit: concourse B? I don't remember how it's marked.

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

We all know MN St Paul International is a nice place for a "wide-stance" Congressional rest room handy, but I have less ambitious plans. I have a long layover there tomorrow....I remember hearing they had an arcade there with several machines. Is that still true? Can anybody tell me where I'd find them?

It's Terminal 2. The main terminal that used to be called the Humphrey Terminal. The pins are all over the different concourses. A couple here, a couple there. It's quantity vs. quality unfortunately though. You will find them, but will they be playable is another story. You should be able to find these...

Batman: The Dark Knight (Stern, 2008)
    Elvis (Stern, 2004)
    Mustang (Pro) (Stern, 2014)
    Pirates of the Caribbean (Stern, 2006)
    The Rolling Stones (Stern, 2011)
    Spider-Man (Stern, 2007)
    TRON: Legacy (Stern, 2011)
    Wheel of Fortune (Stern, 2007)
    World Poker Tour (Stern, 2006)

For a real treat, find the WOF there. Last time I was there a couple years ago it was running original launch code. You think the "final" code on WOF is bad? The original code had things not even registering points. It was pretty bad. I can't imagine they ever updated the code since then.

#5 4 years ago

I wouldn't count on any of them being playable.

#6 4 years ago

Thanks I'm sure I can find one that works. I could go for some mustang.

#7 4 years ago

Every time I am there the machines are in bad shape. So don't credit them up till you play a game first.

#8 4 years ago

" Minnesota" Airport? Is that like the Canada Airport on South Park?

#9 4 years ago

When I went through MSP a week ago the location in concourse C (close to D) was closed. Not sure if it was just the one that closed or all of them?

#10 4 years ago

All the machines in Terminal 2 were gone the last time I was there (2 weeks ago).

#11 4 years ago

Was flying out on Sept 12, stopped in an arcade in Terminal 1, concourse D if I recall correctly. When I came back through a week later, the arcade was under construction, with no signs of where the games went.

20150912_090934.jpg

1 week later
    #12 3 years ago

As of 10/24/15

In Terminal 1, Concourse F, there is small arcade near the Burger King. 3 pins: Rolling Stones Pro $0.75 , Pirates of the Carribean $0.50, and Mustang Pro $1.00. Also Ms.pac man/galaga combo, Toyko drift, skill crane, another racer and an alpine skiing game. Could not find any arcade/pins in concourse E or G of Terminal 1.

3 months later
    #13 3 years ago

Just walked through & saw these.

20160202_075650_(resized).jpg

#14 3 years ago

Now we know where those titles go to die. Har har har.

#15 3 years ago

I know the arcade in terminal 2 has been gone for a few months now. And the one arcade near the G gates is now a diamond store.

#16 3 years ago

Thought I'd apologize to everyone. I destroyed the Rolling Stones machine a few days ago. RIP Mick Jagger.

20160204_060207_(resized).jpg

#17 3 years ago

Yikes, how did that happen?

As I recall, the last time I was there and played Mustang it was missing a slingshot rubber...likely did some damage there as it took me awhile to figure out why the one sling was erratic...a few direct hits to the switch later.

So yeah, take a good look at the machines before dropping the quarters.

#18 3 years ago

It was a flimsy of course. A few good hits to start the multi ball killed him. Mustang still had the missing rubber. POTC was garbage wasn't working properly. Typical airport pinball play.

#19 3 years ago

That POTC didn't work very well when I went through the airport a few years ago. I see it hasn't been attended to. Those machines just get no love at all.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7,199.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Art Prints
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 29.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 129.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 29.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    Playfield - Plastics
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 99.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Just 3D Mods
    $ 16.00
    Tools
    PinballSolutions.eu
    $ 64.00
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 249.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside