2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Bohdi
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

visiting for rhe day. Looking a for place for lunch prefferably with microbrews/craft cool vibe and pinball. What do you recommend?

#2 2 years ago

Tilt opened up recently. I've heard good things about it. Haven't been there myself.

#3 2 years ago

Tilt is fantastic!!!

#4 2 years ago

Can Can Wonderland in St Paul is a hidden gem, and they have beer. 33 machines, crazy mini golf, bar, food, ice cream, in a cool old factory. You won't be sorry.
    Didn't get to go to Tilt, but if you've got any kids with you, Can Can is a must see.

#5 2 years ago

If you are ever in town and not looking for a bar, remember me.

LTG : )

#6 2 years ago

Tilt is fun, if you want to get away from the bar scene for a bit, there are a few tables in the coffee shop at Cafetto as well.

Go say hi to Lloyd while you're at it!

#7 2 years ago

We ended up going to Up Down. http://www.updownmpls.com

My buddy that I was visiting is not a pinball guy but we had some time to kill so I was researching options here. Turns out he was doing research of his own and thats were we ended up.

Definitely has more of a arcade type feel rather than a nice bar with games. Pretty nice selection of craft beers. Food was limited to pizza by the slice which I did not try but looked good. They have skeeball, probably a dozen pins, and a bunch of classic arcade games. They also had 2 Killer Queens. Hadn't seen that before but it was very popular and gotta be a big money maker. 80s music played and the big screen played old Wrestlemania videos which were a lot of fun to see again since it was so big back in the day. (Remember the Saturday Night Main Event?)

Would have liked to try Tilt and Can Can Wonderland has my curiosity for the next time.

And I appreciate the offer Lloyd, very generous. Maybe next time I can stop by.

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from smailskid:

They also had 2 Killer Queens.

Wow I diddent know any of these were around here!
    Life of a homebody I guess.

2 weeks later
    #9 2 years ago

I know you've already come and gone, but I did a pretty big pinball tour of that area recently and hands down LTG's place is the best. Can Can Wonderland is cool and definitely worth a visit, but LTG has some ultra rare games, the games are set up perfectly, and you can actually hear the games. LTG's place beats everywhere else hands down.

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

not looking for a bar, remember me.

Hate to see this thread so short
    so I will ask for a shameless plug:
    Give us your location and hours and
    a little taste of what games may be seen please.
    We all know Mpls is becoming a pinmecca - yah dare fer sherrrr
    Come visit da nort country don't cha know

1 month later
    #11 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinpast:

Give us your location and hours and
    a little taste of what games may be seen please.

http://ssbilliards.com/ 732 11th Ave So Hopkins, MN open noon to midnight Monday Thru Saturday and 2pm to 10pm on Sunday.

Pinball Pool, Attack From Mars, Space Shuttle, Medieval Madness, Corvette, Addams Family Gold, very early Twilight Zone, Taxi, original Big Bang Bar, Breakshot, Bill Paxton, early Pirates of the Caribbean with special software, Attack From Mars Remake LE, Medieval Madness Remake, The Walking Dead pro with special software, Wheel Of Fortune, Wizard Of Oz, Hobbit, Dialed In LE.

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

http://ssbilliards.com/ 732 11th Ave So Hopkins, MN open noon to midnight Monday Thru Saturday and 2pm to 10pm on Sunday.
    Pinball Pool, Attack From Mars, Space Shuttle, Medieval Madness, Corvette, Addams Family Gold, very early Twilight Zone, Taxi, original Big Bang Bar, Breakshot, Bill Paxton, early Pirates of the Caribbean with special software, Attack From Mars Remake LE, Medieval Madness Remake, The Walking Dead pro with special software, Wheel Of Fortune, Wizard Of Oz, Hobbit, Dialed In LE.

Nice lineup Lloyd. HAVE to get over there one of these days for Pete's sake!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 259.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 10.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 8.95
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 64.99
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Apparel - Men
    Great American Pinball
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 55.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Other
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 799.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 149.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside