Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Robert__
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I ordered something from them a couple of weeks ago, and while I know they are across the pond and I shouldn't expect the order to be here yet, the tracking info they gave me was not valid and they haven't replied to my email asking about it (sent several days ago). Are they for real?

#2 9 years ago

I had the same problem with the shipping info but they responded to email pretty quickly (time differences factored in). The problem is the site they link you to for tracking isn't the proper one for shipments to the states. My package took over two weeks but it was perfect and arrived via USPS with a signature required. Try this site for tracking the package:https://mijnpakket.postnl.nl/

#3 9 years ago

I've ordered from them once, took a few weeks to get delivered but content was as ordered. I'd order again

#4 9 years ago

Yes, they are legit. Ordered from them a few times, no issues.

#5 9 years ago

Yep - ordered from them a few times... no problems, packed well, etc.

#6 9 years ago

Ministry of Pinball is a great pinball supplier - I think it's the most used online pinball store in Europe. I guess stuff will take a week or so to get to the States from the Netherlands, but it is a long way.

I just bought a ColorDMD from them and it arrived in a couple of days to England so orders are dispatched promptly.

And you have to love the name. Nothing like getting a big parcel from the Ministry of Pinball...

#7 9 years ago

They're legit. Had stuff sent to Australia....took a while but we're used to that.

#8 9 years ago

It is THE best part supplier is Europe . . easy !

#9 9 years ago

I know the owner of ministry in person. Very nice man who will certainly be very correct.

#10 9 years ago

Cool. Thanks. They just responded to my second follow-up email and said that the package came back to them for some reason so they just reshipped it. Glad to know they're for real.

#11 9 years ago

Bert is very legit and one of the biggest suppliers in Europe. He is a dist. For us (PPS) and Rick and me have known him for years. Great guy. [email protected]

#12 9 years ago

How bout pinball heaven in the UK, are they good?

#13 9 years ago

yes, Phil is a great guy and another PPS dist. of ours

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from Xfilelover:

yes, Phil is a great guy and another PPS dist. of ours

If you were answering my question, Thank You.

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from RampShot11:

If you were answering my question, Thank You.

YES

1 week later
    #16 9 years ago

Still no package, still no valid tracking info. Awesome!

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from mfresh:

Ministry of Pinball is a great pinball supplier - I think it's the most used online pinball store in Europe. I guess stuff will take a week or so to get to the States from the Netherlands, but it is a long way.
    I just bought a ColorDMD from them and it arrived in a couple of days to England so orders are dispatched promptly.
    And you have to love the name. Nothing like getting a big parcel from the Ministry of Pinball...

What the hells a parcel?

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from jhanson:

Still no package, still no valid tracking info. Awesome!

If they just resent it 10 days ago then it's probably going to take some more time.

#19 9 years ago

I had a few questions for them about a part, seemed VERY slow to get back to me... asked a follow up Q and as of today no reply. Yeah, back to that rule that was covered in the media last month: "what is the proper response time to an email". yeah yeah I know it pends many issues. But the real answer by professionals generally was - 24hrs response time to most any email, friendly or business or whatever seemed to be protocol.

Glad to hear they are legit.... I figured they were! but had to read the thread! They have some neat stuff! COOL

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

If they just resent it 10 days ago then it's probably going to take some more time.

Yes, but they could at least give me tracking info that works. Or maybe send it correctly the first time so it doesn't get returned. Or let me know that it was returned without me having to ask. Or respond to emails in a timely fashion.

#21 9 years ago

Yes, as mentioned earlier MoP is legit. Have visited them already several times so can assure that there is a real brickstone office behind MoP.

If you have worries, just phone Bert-Jan. He is not hiding, his phone number is on the website.

#22 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

What the hells a parcel?

One of those things that United Parcel Service (UPS) delivers from time to time.

#23 9 years ago

The package arrived yesterday!

#24 9 years ago

Surprised you had trouble getting hold of Bertjan, he is usually quick to answer, I've bought stuff from MOP several times with no problems.

#25 9 years ago

I ordered a speaker from Pinball Heaven about 2 months ago. Still haven't heard back from anyone after sending a couple of emails. Have no tracking. I've kinda just givin up at this point. Hoping it will show up one day.

#26 9 years ago
    Quoted from RampShot11:

I ordered a speaker from Pinball Heaven about 2 months ago. Still haven't heard back from anyone after sending a couple of emails. Have no tracking. I've kinda just givin up at this point. Hoping it will show up one day.

Why did you have to order from them for a speaker? Nothing here in the US?

#27 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

Why did you have to order from them for a speaker? Nothing here in the US?

At the time no one had the 6 inch woofer for my JD. But guess what, 2 days later Marco had it in stock.
    Just my luck for not being patient.

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from jhanson:

I ordered something from them a couple of weeks ago, and while I know they are across the pond and I shouldn't expect the order to be here yet, the tracking info they gave me was not valid and they haven't replied to my email asking about it (sent several days ago). Are they for real?

They are legit. I ordered a topper from them a couple years ago and it took around 3 weeks to get the item. The shipping logistics takes time.

1 week later
    #29 9 years ago

Oh a related topic, has anyone bought one of their cabinet decals? Any thoughts? The description certainly promises a lot! http://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/spareparts/cabinet-products/decals.html

1 year later
    #30 7 years ago

Are they really licensed decals ???

#31 7 years ago

Well, they ripped off the member who did the custom Dredd and are selling the translite he mocked up as their own. And from my understanding (please correct me if I am misinformed) from those who have ordered it, it is terrible. Poor resolution and looks worse with light behind it.

#32 7 years ago

i dont know about that case
    all i can say they always have great stuff and good services.
    never a problem

#33 7 years ago
    Quoted from Robert__:

Are they really licensed decals ???

MoP is an official dealer from PPS ( think even the biggest in Europe ) so safe to assume these are official licensed decals

#34 7 years ago
    Quoted from robotron911:

Well, they ripped off the member who did the custom Dredd and are selling the translite he mocked up as their own. And from my understanding (please correct me if I am misinformed) from those who have ordered it, it is terrible. Poor resolution and looks worse with light behind it.

Source? First I've ever heard of this. Are you sure you have the right vendor?

#35 7 years ago

Ok then , now they have changed the ad
    So it says "licensed and silkscreened"
    That wasnt the case a few hours ago.

Thank god for printscreen

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ministry-of-pinball-legit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.