Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by robertmee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Back again with more technical issues This time the out hole coil on my Jokerz will not fire. I added a new relay to the aux power driver board and plugged everything back up and the now the coil only gets about .5 VDC instead of 76VDC like the others. I reseated all the connections for the board but it didn't help anything. Does anyone know what could be causing this. The fuses looked good. Thanks!

#2 9 years ago

How are you measuring the voltage? Coils get their power from a single feed that jumps from coil to coil. MPU supplies the individual grounds to each coil to fire them. Are you measuring the voltage by putting one lead of your meter on the banded side of the diode and the other to a known ground? If so, and you have no voltage here but you do on others, then the wire from coil to coil has broken somewhere. Trace it back to the previous coil.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside