20131101_150500.jpg
image.jpg
PART_1376593798029.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

There are 339 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
#301 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

What's your PayPal address. I'll send $20 and you don't have to give me nothin'!

I don't wana take it till I know I can get it though

#302 10 years ago

No prob. I'm here. You can PM me info as well.

#303 10 years ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

i just looked at it closer looks like i could do it i have side art and coin door area decent playfield top down view. just need to find some other angles and it should be fesible.

That's cool. You know what, if your doing a bunch of Medieval Madness's then I'd be just as happy with one of those if that's easier for you......or even another Adam's Family...that one looks pretty sweet.

#304 10 years ago

Please let me know if there is any intrest or atleast spread word thanks.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/t-shirt-funding-idea-to-fund-a-3d-printer-for-better-18th-scale-models

#305 10 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

That's cool. You know what, if your doing a bunch of Medieval Madness's then I'd be just as happy with one of those if that's easier for you......or even another Adam's Family...that one looks pretty sweet.

If that's what you want to do? I can always build an Attack from mars later and if I get a 3D printer it would make it look so much cooler.

#306 10 years ago

Putting linked games in this thread if its up there I'm doing it don't be a wise guy and post something I haven't confirmed no fun. If somethings not up there just ask or tell me if id agree to it don't have my list in front of me. Just to help people out better with stuff I can do so far.

If I can get a 3D printer ToTAN,TZ, STTNG, White Water and many other more complex models will also make the qaulity and time of all models better.

#307 10 years ago

I would love an AC/DC pro model with sound chip if you can do it!! Pm me cost

AWESOME and first time seeing this thread

Pm sent

#308 10 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

I would love an AC/DC pro model with sound chip if you can do it!! Pm me costAWESOME and first time seeing this thread

That's something I could do with a 3D printer better some of the parts are just to much for me right now like the bell and plunger and cannon. I plan to do it eventually but for right now its not in my reach.

1 month later
#309 10 years ago

Can you do a bally's Dolly Parton? Lights and sounds?

#310 10 years ago

Awesome work! That Addams family is freaking killer.

PM sent to be added to the wait list for any table.

You definitely have a talent. Just be careful not to burn yourself out.

4 weeks later
#311 10 years ago

That AF is VERY impressive!

1 month later
#312 10 years ago

Any updates jj?

2 weeks later
#313 10 years ago

Has anyone heard from him since "Last seen on the site:
December 18th, 2013"?

#314 10 years ago
Quoted from chocky909:

Has anyone heard from him since "Last seen on the site:
December 18th, 2013"?

Nope.

#315 10 years ago

I have one of the earlier TAF models if anyone is looking for one. It has the lights and sounds.
I originally bought this as a birth gift for my second grandson. however my daughter is not crazy about it so rather then it sit around my house collecting dust just thought I would see if anyone else wanted it.
I paid around $85. for it so if anyone is interested they can have it for $80. + shipping.
The legs look short in the pic but they are in proportion to the rest of the game.

Brian

001-171.JPG001-171.JPG002-439.JPG002-439.JPG

#316 10 years ago

I payed for a MM, back in Oct. no word since. I have PMed him and still no response. Oh well lesson learned.

#317 10 years ago

I also gave him money for an Addams Family last year. He should be honest about what the situation is. I really don't want to hunt him down and kill him.

#318 10 years ago

Any chance of doing a TSPP in the future?
(my connection is terrible today so I only managed to view first and last pages)

#319 10 years ago
Quoted from cheesewhisperer:

Any chance of doing a TSPP in the future?
(my connection is terrible today so I only managed to view first and last pages)

Forget about it, we haven't heard from him in months and some have pre-payed and are PO'd.

#320 10 years ago

I sent payment in August of 2013 for a TAF. I received several PMs from him along the way. But nothing recently. I'm hoping that he just got tied up and that my TAF is still in process. Maybe I'm just a glass half full kind of guy.

#321 10 years ago
Quoted from Kolchak357:

I sent payment in August of 2013 for a TAF. I received several PMs from him along the way. But nothing recently. I'm hoping that he just got tied up and that my TAF is still in process. Maybe I'm just a glass half full kind of guy.

Did you hear from him in 2014?

#322 10 years ago

I regret to inform everyone i can no longer build these models. I loved building these much passion and work goes into them but I have been I formed to stop or be sued. Anyone that has bought which I believe is 3 at this time will receive their payments back. This is an issue I did not want to run into. Sucks for me as I'm sure many others. I'm sorry for taking my time building these for people it was an obvious waste.
I will not build anything like these ever again.

#323 10 years ago

Going through a lot right now this just puts the icing on the cake sorry to snap

#324 10 years ago

I don't think you have ANYTHING to worry about...but I understand.

#325 10 years ago

there's always these:
http://tinypin.nl/tp

Of course the pricing is a bit steep, and even being in the netherlands there's a chance this will get shut down too.
tiny_pin_pricelist.jpgtiny_pin_pricelist.jpg

For the record, I have no affiliation with tinypin, just throwing this out there

#326 10 years ago

Everyone has been contacted and I will issue your refunds to paypal please be patient very sorry about this. I wasn't doing this for the money making 40 dollars after material isn't making the bank or the bills. And I can't make them fast anyway because of the time I put in to them. Mite make some android apple mini cabs with flipper buttons for your pinball apps in future no artwork included unless generic. But I don't know what I'm gonna do taking a break. Grandpa needs help around the house lung cancer and need to finish bathroom remodeling.

#327 10 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

there's always these:
http://tinypin.nl/tp
Of course the pricing is a bit steep, and even being in the netherlands there's a chance this will get shut down too.

For the record, I have no affiliation with tinypin, just throwing this out there

tiny_pin_pricelist.jpg 113 KB

I'm sure you could be in the land of Oz they'll still find you.

#328 10 years ago

http://www.pinballnews.com/learn/tinypin/index.html

Tiny Pin featured in Pinball News I never got featured and to be honest mine are way better why take the glass off or fold back box down when its a 3d flat printed sheet of paper play field pointless? Gets featured I get shut down cool. Not even an honorable mention. Just goes to show passion is not something you need to make it anywhere in life.

#329 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I don't think you have ANYTHING to worry about...but I understand.

I'm sorry man I know you were looking forward to that Elvira Scared Stiff.

#330 10 years ago

Sorry to hear this jj, you put in a great effort.

#331 10 years ago

Everyone that has sent a payment please message me so I can get your PayPal refunds figured out I'll have to gift it back because the refund period is probably up. Names don't match PayPal most of you I got figured and have contacted but two I do not so please contact me anyway with your paypal and I will refund you.

#332 10 years ago

Just wanted to say I got my refund. It's too bad these can't be made. I was really looking forward to getting one.

#333 10 years ago

I still have TAF for sale if anyone is interested. It's in the market place for $65.
This is one of his first, and apparently one of the few he actually made.

#334 10 years ago

wow...

would have been cool to put a couple of these on the desk.

#335 10 years ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

I'm sorry man I know you were looking forward to that Elvira Scared Stiff.

I was looking forward to it too. Ted keep us posted if you find any mini SS

#336 10 years ago

Whoever stopped you was concerning Williams games, right? What about doing non-Williams games?

#337 10 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Whoever stopped you was concerning Williams games, right? What about doing non-Williams games?

At this point I'm not really wanting to risk it because others could contact me then and I've already been warned for one so I don't wana push my luck just have to move on from this. Hopefully gonna get myself together this year go back to school get some electric skills and a few classes I wana take in college and who knows you guys mite be getting working custom my own creation mini games.

4 months later
#338 9 years ago

If anyone is in contact with this guy can you get in touch with me?

#339 9 years ago

I received one of the TAF models a while back. If anyone is interested in purchasing it from me, I will sell it to you for what I paid. Just let me know.
Ed

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball
Hardware
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 21.50
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 69.00
Electronics
Pinball Haus
Electronics
$ 85.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Pinball Pimp
Other
Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
£ 38.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
Led
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, ON
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
£ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 339 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/miniature-18th-scale-pinball-models-full-3d/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.