Topic Stats

• 339 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by eharan
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 28 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

tiny_pin_pricelist.jpg
001-171.JPG
002-439.JPG
20131101_150916.jpg
20131101_150817.jpg
20131101_150756.jpg
20131101_150435.jpg
20131101_150413.jpg
20131101_150500.jpg
image.jpg
PART_1376593798029.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

There are 339 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.
#250 7 years ago

Any updates? How are these babies coming along?

#251 7 years ago

Sorry, duplicate post.

#252 7 years ago

I'am waiting as well I believe they will be ready this week not positive though. When they are complete they should be Incredible looks like its a slow process very time consuming looking forward to final video and pics of theses babies! Coming Soon! The KISS Pin is next on my list looking forward to that one as well.

#253 7 years ago

Yeah, JJ said he updating the art and adding a few finishing touches. I'm Just impatient and wanting to see them.

#254 7 years ago

I feel the same way I'am very impatient as well. Hoping for video or pics sometime this week of the final build.

#255 7 years ago

Don't worry JJ I'm not impatient, they get done when their done.

#256 7 years ago

Addams Family is almost complete will ship very soon exact date not for sure. I want to let people know as I've stated before when you pre order I have to have time to build these there's a lot of research and labor I have to do to get to a finished model Im not able to run a factory or have machine cut my parts for me. I have to cut all cabs mess with art dimensions to fit that, metal work isn't hard but its time consuming to get it right, 3D work takes a good deal of time to get down + the added drilling of playfields for lights, ramps are another story custom bending plastics and metal to fit the right shape and to hold is a pain I almost said forget it but I want it to look good. So please give me the time to finish these I put a lot more work in then I'm even making after material and factoring in ink costs I make around 30 or 35 seems good but not for the time and work put in. I want to keep the prices decent though they are just models. I do this out of my small bedroom its a little difficult but I'm getting them done.

Next on my list is KISS if you'd like one get in now remember I don't except payment till I start on your machine to make sure I keep my side covered with material cost and I don't get ahead of myself.

After KISS I will be doing a huge run of MM I think I'm gonna have to split the it into 2 packs because it will take awhile kiss will be done quicker single play field. So that means I'll contact the people that ordered first and ask for payment I will start once its done they go out I request the next batch so people aren't waiting forever with their money with me. Please get in now for kiss or MM as it may be awhile before I go back to machines.

#257 7 years ago

I remember when you first posted this thread. Haven't really read it since then. WOW has the response been great!!
I think people understand that it takes a long time but just get antsy because they look so cool.
Congrats on the success and see you Saturday at Mad Rollin Pinball!

#258 7 years ago

....where is Scared Stiff on the list?...

#259 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

....where is Scared Stiff on the list?...

I'm gonna try and do it after IJ which is after MM. That machine is gonna take awhile with the 3D work to get it done the ramps I'm gonna have difficulties with.

#260 7 years ago

Cool....can't wait!

2 weeks later
#261 7 years ago

JJ...any update on the status of the TAF's for those of us that purchased them?

Thanks
Ed

#262 7 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

JJ...any update on the status of the TAF's for those of us that purchased them?ThanksEd

Already private messaged thanks Eharan for your patients.

#263 7 years ago

I have to adress this because I've recently had a huge blow out with a customer that wasn't patient to handle a few more days so now I have to make a full refund which is a burdun right now but I will do it. I must adress that you don't order a handbuilt 3D model if you have no patients to have me build it in the time it takes to do it with qaulity I build them out of a cramped corner in my bedroom and I also continue on with a normal life. If you would like it in a month proably not gona happen unless its something like kiss for TAF or MM it could be 2 months or more because of the hand work that goes into it and I just can't sit there for 8 hours everyday and do it. Some people have no patients which is fine and they proably don't need to be preodrding pinball machines or models of them that's fine. I don't like to get angry with people but I've had a blow up which I know is my own business but incase it goes onto here that's fine just saying that I don't enjo y being harrased on social media everyday demanding I finish something. If your wifes mad you spend money on pinball then by her grocceries please don't pay me this takes time and sometimes more then id like. Thanks for being patient people who have payed and people who are waiting I'm a one man show not a business man not a factory its not a simple mod I can just cast and take a dremel too and paint it and you have it in your hands a lot more work goes into it then just that see videos for reffrence of time you'd think it'd take to make it right.

1 month later
#266 7 years ago

Another completed Addams Family new video and some pictures. DMD lights up

#267 7 years ago

Pictures from my gfs phone

20131101_150413.jpg 20131101_150435.jpg 20131101_150756.jpg 20131101_150817.jpg 20131101_150916.jpg
#268 7 years ago

Wow, fantastic work!!! I want one!!!

#270 7 years ago

Looks a lot better than some real ones I've played. Wow!

#271 7 years ago

How much is a tiny piece of Invisigass?

#272 7 years ago

These are amazing, and I don't just want one, I absolutely NEED it

#273 7 years ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

Haha I'll gladly take any unneeded money off your hands bills are piling up. If you would like one for sure let me know I'll see if I can make it for you! Yea I know that's one thing I'm worries about I have to put disclaimer its not my original designs or art just charging for the crafting. I'm not doing this to steel money from company's. I'm doing this as a passion for pinball. When I got more into pinball I was looking for something like this since I can't afford a real machine right now but what I did find didn't satisfy me and I was surprised no one else has done good 3d models.

Don't worry about it, they don't make them, its your ART,,,,

#274 7 years ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

Sorry I really do suck at English and grammar. Not my strong point at all bud non of anyone's business but I was special ed, so sorry I've got some issues I'm not good at everything. Good news is I finished the side art I don't know why it was doing what it was doing I may have took graphic design classes I am an artist/drawer but I just don't understand all the computer measurements. Its all good for now looks super nice.

Your English is of no concern, other than to make sure you can communicate...Special Ed, who cares ? You have a talent and one that I bet nobody with a U degree could have the patience for.

You are doing a great job and hope you make a bit of money and have fun with it !!

I am interested in some of your minis...any way you can let me know which ones you have/ will be doing ?

#275 7 years ago

I know when I get mine there will be a generous "tip" included also.

#276 7 years ago

Sign me up for a STTNG all the bells and whistles.....no rush.

#277 7 years ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

Another completed Addams Family new video and some pictures. DMD lights up

Wow. I hope I don't piss-off the entire pinside community, but your pricing for these (assuming it is still $40/$50$60) seems crazy low considering how much time and materials must go into these. This isn't China, this is (apparently) Carpentersville, IL! I hope everyone tips generously and whoever gave you sh*t for taking too long on their $40-$60 investment definitely doesn't deserve one. If you're stuck with it now that they've backed out, PM me and I'll buy it from you when it's done. I don't even care what machine it is - these are works of art.

#278 7 years ago
Quoted from yonkiman:

Wow. I hope I don't piss-off the entire pinside community, but your pricing for these (assuming it is still $40/$50$60) seems crazy low considering how much time and materials must go into these. This isn't China, this is (apparently) Carpentersville, IL! I hope everyone tips generously and whoever gave you sh*t for taking too long on their $40-$60 investment definitely doesn't deserve one. If you're stuck with it now that they've backed out, PM me and I'll buy it from you when it's done. I don't even care what machine it is - these are works of art.

I totally agree. These look beautiful! I am surprised they don't cost more. All buyers should consider tipping generously.

#279 7 years ago

great work buddy, all of us here (pinsiders ) agree you do fabulous work and everyone here notices your talent , nice job

#280 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

How much is a tiny piece of Invisigass?

10 bucks, its not really invisible can't tell the difference between regular glass like Marvin said from Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum haha!

#281 7 years ago
Quoted from chadsugg:

These are amazing, and I don't just want one, I absolutely NEED it

What would you like? Got message me to get on the list I can't keep track of every comment not trying to be rude but I have an official list and if you don't message me your probably not on it.

#282 7 years ago
Quoted from 1452spunky:

Your English is of no concern, other than to make sure you can communicate...Special Ed, who cares ? You have a talent and one that I bet nobody with a U degree could have the patience for.
You are doing a great job and hope you make a bit of money and have fun with it !!
I am interested in some of your minis...any way you can let me know which ones you have/ will be doing ?

Thanks Buddy that means a lot. Yes shoot me a message and I'll get you on the official list.

#283 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Sign me up for a STTNG all the bells and whistles.....no rush.

I'm not sure I will even ever be able to do this one its very complicated as far as the ships go I may have a way around it but its something I'd need more orders for to pursue it at this time.

#284 7 years ago
Quoted from yonkiman:

Thanks Bud, they have gone up a little bit those are previous prices, some models will cost more then others if its simple probably around 70 for the harder ones its 80 to 90 and I haven't had problems with anyone but one person and that's fine. I just don't wana be deep into s build spent half the money on materials and then get told I don't want it anymore.

#285 7 years ago

Even at $90 these are a great deal. Keep up the good work.

#286 7 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Even at $90 these are a great deal. Keep up the good work.

And that's just for stuff like TAF, MM, and IJ similar detailing needed. Black Knight,Kiss probably 70

#287 7 years ago

So I had an idea just seeing if there's any interest in helping out. I found out about that T-shirt funding site where you submit a design if it reaches a goal of sales they will print them ship them to the customers directly and send you the profits in a check.

So here's my idea I'm good at hand drawing stuff and could design a few cool pinball designs shirts not using anyone else art or based off of any existing machine just my own creative artwork and set them for low volume and if it sells more great.

The reason I want to do this is to help fund purchasing a cheap home use 3D printer I have priced and affordable one that would be benificial to me cost effective and space wise. The reason I want one is to make this 3D modeling work more complete,Quicker and efficient speeding up my turn around time to hopefully a 2 week wait time. This would be used to print off smaller components that aren't fun to hand make not every piece would be though metal work and wire work would still be hand done. I just want to speed up the play field process which is the most time consuming process.

So if there is enough interest or have any neat ideas please post them I like drawing and have skills as I'm sure you can see.

#288 7 years ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

I'm not sure I will even ever be able to do this one its very complicated as far as the ships go I may have a way around it but its something I'd need more orders for to pursue it at this time.

How about a Getaway then?

#289 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I PM'd with the same request! Justin's doing a feasibility study...

#290 7 years ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

The reason I want to do this is to help fund purchasing a cheap home use 3D printer I have priced and affordable one that would be benificial to me cost effective and space wise.

How much are these machines? Maybe we can get a bunch here to chip in and get you one.
...Scared Stiff IS on the list, right?

#291 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I'm pretty sure I can do Getaway the first one I'm not sure on number 2 yet I believe I have an order in for the 1st one depend which one you want. Its gona be awhile either way.

#292 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

How much are these machines? Maybe we can get a bunch here to chip in and get you one. ...Scared Stiff IS on the list, right?

Yes Scared Stuff is on the list itd be even better with a 3D printer for that model for obvious stuff like bone ramp would make my job easier. Ive been researching them more today and ive found decent ones for around 200-400 that would suite me in the small work im doing.

#293 7 years ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

I'm pretty sure I can do Getaway the first one I'm not sure on number 2 yet I believe I have an order in for the 1st one depend which one you want. Its gona be awhile either way.

I'm in no hurry. Getaway is HS2, the first one is High Speed.

#294 7 years ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

Ive been researching them more today and ive found decent ones for around 200-400 that would suite me in the small work im doing.

Can't we find 8 to 12 people to kick in $25 so he can get the machine? I'm in.

#295 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Thanks for that no i can pick them out better Getaway #2 ofcourse I should've known that by now but haven't studied that machine to much and I've proably only played each 2 or 3 times.

#296 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Can't we find 8 to 12 people to kick in $25 so he can get the machine? I'm in.

That would be sweet!! I dont want to just take money from people though thats why im thinking about the tshirt idea i could surelly get enough from that plus you can get a cool pinball tshirt designed by me.

#297 7 years ago

This is a worthy cause and I don't think you should HAVE to make tee shirts, but either way, I'm in. (lol...no need to send me the shirt)

#298 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

i just looked at it closer looks like i could do it i have side art and coin door area decent playfield top down view. just need to find some other angles and it should be fesible.

#299 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

This is a worthy cause and I don't think you should HAVE to make tee shirts, but either way, I'm in. (lol...no need to send me the shirt)

im gona draw something up today hopefully have it up for tonight! have an ideas of what would look cool i have my own ideas but would like others input on what kinda shirt theyd like. i found a 3D printer im very intrested in its 300+ w.e. shipping maybe. The company sends the shirts to you so i have no control if you dont want it give it to a homeless person spread the love. if you dont wana shirt but would like to help fund it and it did get funded but id only take this after the machine was paid for 15 or 20 bucks to my paypall and ill send you a mini pinball machine printed off and placed on a very small piece of wood plauqe and huge thank you from me.

#300 7 years ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

20 bucks to my paypall and ill send you a mini pinball machine printed off and placed on a very small piece of wood plauqe and huge thank you from me.

What's your PayPal address. I'll send $20 and you don't have to give me nothin'!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
$ 7,699.00
Boards
nvram.weebly.com
$ 66.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Minneapolis, MN
$ 149.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fayetteville, NC
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Machine - For Sale
San Francisco, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Millstone, NJ
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 98.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
Cabinet Parts
Gameroom Mods
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 89.99
$ 34.95
Electronics
PinSound
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
$ 17.00
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
ArcadeArts
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 339 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside