20131101_150500.jpg
image.jpg
PART_1376593798029.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
There are 339 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.
#50 10 years ago
Quoted from AbacusMan:

Yes! Count me in.
BBH $60. Lights-white and solid just like the real one. As in for sounds, what can you do?

For the sound its a 20 Sec. Sound clip of whatever may fit in from the actual game

#51 10 years ago
Quoted from AbacusMan:

Yes! Count me in.
BBH $60. Lights-white and solid just like the real one. As in for sounds, what can you do?

For the sound its a 20 Sec. Sound clip of whatever may fit in from the actual game

#52 10 years ago

I would love one of these if you can deliver to the UK. I'd be up for an Addams Family with light and sounds.

I'll take that Black Knight too if it's for sale or another if it's not.

#53 10 years ago

Yeah. Just freaking take my money. I'd love to commission an IJ and a TZ. PM me!

#54 10 years ago

At the risk of pissing off everyone who wants one, I think you may develop a huge waiting list at these prices. They really are well made it seems and $60 is ridiculously reasonable. I know you say you're not in it for the money but I can easily see these being resold for double in the future.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

Let me get back to you on that gota see if good artwork can be aquired I haven many orders now so it maybe awhile before I would have one made up if possible thanks.

OK - I'll even throw in another 20 towards your first real machine.

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

Database error: [MySQL server has gone away]SELECT inline_w, inline_h, orig_w, orig_h, filename FROM bb_attachments WHERE id = 107875 AND status = 0 LIMIT 1Caller: bb_load_template, include, bb_post_template, bb_load_template, include, post_text, apply_filters, call_user_func_array, bb_attachments_bbcode, preg_replace_callback, return_pinside_image_tag
Is this what your wanting or the williams model?

Yep. That's the one.

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

Would Williams Indiana Jones the Pinball Adventure one be OK with you? I would love to work on that one a favorite of mine and I know it would look great! I already have the art work it will take some time though many orders now but let me know. I hope to get a official web page of some sorts with order form.

That will be great..mark me down for one, let me know through pm when you get them going

#58 10 years ago

Ok to anyone that has already commisioned a model or would like one I have a little problem material costs the sound and lights cost me alittle over 20 dollars alone for each machine factor in all other parts and time and what some people have already mention to me I'm not making much at all. I've also had to special order the recorder boxes so that does cost a bit more. Quick mention you can swap out the 9V that powers it I have installed a drop down battery door in the bottom. But here's what I'm going to have to do I'm really sorry to those I've already quoted 60 it makes me feel bad and don't want to loose your business but this is a lot of work. I need to come up with a spread sheet or something on my site I plan to have up tonight that has prices for different machines. A machine like Medieval Madness a lot of work and extra materials I will need so the price may go to 70 for something like that a bit easier one like Kiss or any older game one lvl playfield would be cheaper 55 to 60. I have a lot of orders now I'm very suprised and thanks so much to those intrested I currently don't have a job so this will help but. I'm not a factory either so you may have to be pactient with my time limits there is a lot of work that goes into just one. Everyone that has one ordered your still in line making them by who asked first unless there's a couple like 3 Addams Familys I'm doing at one time. If you would like to cancel just let me know but the costs are really going to hurt me to much.

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from chocky909:

I would love one of these if you can deliver to the UK. I'd be up for an Addams Family with light and sounds.
I'll take that Black Knight too if it's for sale or another if it's not.

I'm sure I can let me get my site up and will figure out all the details after that. Ill put you down for a Addams Family. My first Black Knight is sold but I can make another if you want one?

#60 10 years ago

Great work!

#61 10 years ago

You don't have to apologize if the price creeps up a bit. Let us know what you can do, and we'll let you know what we can afford. I think most of us realize that you are just figuring this out, and we're very eager to benefit from your talent and your passion. Thanks!

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

You don't have to apologize if the price creeps up a bit. Let us know what you can do, and we'll let you know what we can afford. I think most of us realize that you are just figuring this out, and we're very eager to benefit from your talent and your passion. Thanks!

Thanks I really Appreciate it and patiences with me currently. I am new to a whole small business thing I'm a maker not so much a business man but I will figure it all out and once the ball starts rolling it'll be smooth full steam ahead from there. I will keep everyone posted through this thread I really hope to have the website up or some sort off official order form tonight. My phone though is not so smart even though its suppose to be and doesn't run stuff properly and it takes forever just to refresh page on pinside going to get a new one after I start making some money. Hopefully the internet will come on tonight and storm will pass happens everytime with this satellite stuff is junk atleast where I live. I see a lot of Mcdonalds trips in my near future if this keeps up haha.

#63 10 years ago

Very nice. Maybe leave lights and sound off so all models are equal level of completeness. Maybe $50 for standard pin and $60 for more complicated versions and you can still work yourself to death. One of biggest things to master is finding adequate way to pack and ship. Figure this out now and save yourself headaches. Maybe this changes how you build them by a little bit too.

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Very nice. Maybe leave lights and sound off so all models are equal level of completeness. Maybe $50 for standard pin and $60 for more complicated versions and you can still work yourself ro death. One of biggest things to master is finding adequate way to pack and ship. Figurw this out now and save yourself headaches. Maybe this changes how you build them by a little bit too.

Oh yes shipping will be figured out before I even sell the first one proably just going to go with standard rate but ill do more research into that. These will be packed very nicely not cheap that's why shipping will be alittle extra they need to arrive safely its a big model and isn't that nonheavy but with enough force could still break things off like legs so I won't allow this to happen. This won't change the qauilty of how I build though standard good qaulity stays the same. I think I'm just gona dump the whole standard pin I don't know everyone seems to want both options if I can't offer both like if sound isn't possible they'll be a discounted price for that machine. Thanks for your imput

#65 10 years ago

I'll pay whatever price you land at for a TZ

#66 10 years ago

Get in now people,
These will be 10K by Christmas!

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Get in now people,These will be 10K by Christmas!

Haha I'm gona need to see a credit card now and a 1500 dollar a month deposit up untill december 11th jk . I promise you they won't go above 100 and that's talking for heavy duty models like a TZ.

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from pzy:

I'll pay whatever price you land at for a TZ

Would you pay 500k I'm looking to buy a house nice car and truck large pinball room the works seems like a fair price to me . Ill look into that for you seriously though ive had a few rewuests itll be alot of work but ik i can do it with the right art let me get back to you on that many orders.

#69 10 years ago

post pics when you can

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

I'm sure I can let me get my site up and will figure out all the details after that. Ill put you down for a Addams Family. My first Black Knight is sold but I can make another if you want one?

I think I have to have Black Knight too. It's so good.

Quoted from jjsrt8:

I think I'm just gona dump the whole standard pin I don't know everyone seems to want both options if I can't offer both like if sound isn't possible they'll be a discounted price for that machine. Thanks for your imput

This is Pinside. Everyone wants the Premium, not the Pro.

#71 10 years ago

Do a run of Limited Editions.... and then stop making them.

On a serious side, I would like a Banzai Run.

Scott
Detroit Pinball

#72 10 years ago

That is real talent you have. I'll take one of High Speed and one of Space Shuttle both fully loaded and clear coated. Looks like I'm pretty far down the list and I'll have to wait a while. Thanks for your contribution to our hobby.

#73 10 years ago

Will clearcoating stop cabinet fade? It's a UV problem isn't it and clearcoat won't stop the UV getting through to the ink surely? I think the solution would be UV resistant ink or coating.

Also, any chance of a few higher res photos of the BK? Seems a shame to put so much effort into it for it to look so grainy in that video and pic.

#74 10 years ago

So wait, is the BBH finalized or is it not? If it is, then it is, if its not, then its not.

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from detroit_pinball:

Do a run of Limited Editions.... and then stop making them.On a serious side, I would like a Banzai Run.ScottDetroit Pinball

Ill look into that table see if its possible it'll be awhile even if I can do it now.
Thanks for your intrest.

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That is real talent you have. I'll take one of High Speed and one of Space Shuttle both fully loaded and clear coated. Looks like I'm pretty far down the list and I'll have to wait a while. Thanks for your contribution to our hobby.

Your very welcome! I love pinball its a passion for me and since I can't afford a real table this is the next best thing for anyone or if you have the table to collect it for your collection like trophy case or shelf or even as a topper. Yeah it will be awhile now I've been getting private emails from here too so its even alittle farther then it looks ill let you know when they are ready for you though I'm pretty sure I can get the art for both. Thanks

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from AbacusMan:

So wait, is the BBH finalized or is it not? If it is, then it is, if its not, then its not.

Yes it is you are 6th on my list. I can do the lights if you want them but like I've said they only run in the back box. Sound will be whatever I can get it won't be bad though!

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from chocky909:

Will clearcoating stop cabinet fade? It's a UV problem isn't it and clearcoat won't stop the UV getting through to the ink surely? I think the solution would be UV resistant ink or coating.Also, any chance of a few higher res photos of the BK? Seems a shame to put so much effort into it for it to look so grainy in that video and pic.

I'm not sure if it will help but it doesn't hurt it, it added some shine to the cabinet art on black knight. Ill invest in a better printer once I get money rolling in its decent but ill get a big boy toy I had one and the printhead broke but ill get one built for real photos. I can get some photos I don't know how res they'll be though all my cameras seem to suck besides my gfs ipod which is what I filmed with. I didn't find the video grainy at all just think you need to turn your video qaulity up higher I had no issues watching it.

#79 10 years ago

These are really cool. I would definitely like one too. IJ or AFM? Just put me on the list. Thanks!

#80 10 years ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

I didn't find the video grainy at all just think you need to turn your video qaulity up higher I had no issues watching it.

The Youtube video's maximum quality is 240p which is pretty low for showing the detail.

Incidentally, I'm wondering how people would feel about having no lights and sound. They seem to be a major cost factor and in my opinion probably not that essential. I mean, it;s pretty cool I suppose but only having the backbox lighting up isn't particularly realistic is it? And the sound is nice touch but ultimately this is about being an accurate visual replica. I notice that most people opted for the full package though including me but is that just because no one wants the 'budget' model? If everyone got the same, no lights and no sound I think everyone would be just as happy although I'm ready for the angry responses...

Do you think it would be easier for you to cost these without the sound and lights or maybe just the have the sound because the lights are definately not a deal breaker for me the more I think about it and I guess most others. It would even help reduce the shipping weight.

I'd be interested to hear what everyone else thinks though. I'm happy enough to go with the consensus if it's easier for you to make them all the same spec.

#81 10 years ago

Cool. We are go. Sound and Lights.

#82 10 years ago

I love this. I'm surprised that you haven't started a kick starter campaign. I think you could sell hundreds of these little cabinets.

I'd go for an F14 tomcat. The topper lights would be cool to have light up.

Set your pricing right and the community will buy your first real machine through profits here

#83 10 years ago

Gotta have the sound and the lights! It's like having a race car with the show, but no go. What's the point???

#84 10 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I love this. I'm surprised that you haven't started a kick starter campaign. I think you could sell hundreds of these little cabinets.
I'd go for an f14 tomcat. The topper lights would be cool to have light up.
Set your pricing right and the community will buy your first real machine through profits here

Why do you think this should be a Kickstarter appeal? You don't have to use it for everything you know! Totally unnecessary IMO. Really best to keep this low key too due to the possible copyright issues.

Also I forgot how much Pinside loves pointless flashing lights. I'm happy enough to concede.

#85 10 years ago

That Black Knight looks amazing. I will PM you about an order

Very nice work......

#86 10 years ago

If anything beyond pinside, Etsy might be a good venue. I bought a pac-man mobile off there once. It'd be fine for Kickstarter, too, but I have a feeling that would bring in an unmanageable number of orders.

But it looks like pinside will keep this guy as busy as he wants to be all by itself. And someone in Chicago get this man a real pin!

#87 10 years ago

In for updates.

#88 10 years ago

These look pretty neat. If you ship to the land down under I'd be up for a Metallica if its in the range. Which is the reason I came across here - I ordered a premium (first machine) and came across this great resource.

#89 10 years ago

Wish I lived closer, I'd bring over my HD camera and help you film your Black Knight in more detail.

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I will put you down for a High Speed I can't get the artwork for space shuttle right now ill have to get back to you on that later I have another request for it also. I'll let you know when High Speed is ready it will be awhile now long wait list. Thanks

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

These are really cool. I would definitely like one too. IJ or AFM? Just put me on the list. Thanks!

Thank you I've put you on the list for an IJ ill contact you when completed thanks. Justin

#92 10 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I'd go for an f14 tomcat. The topper lights would be cool to have light up.

Yeah but like others have said these are not my designs no art work there's copyright issues here I'm not even sure that I can be doing this. Its just a craft hobby type thing I'm not trying to put company's out of bus. Most have already gone out anyway. I know ill sell a lot just fine here keeping it small if I need more business later on I will post on new medies but I'm already swamped here. And I hope to buy a real machine once I get more funds and get back on my feet I've been job hunting for months. Ill let you know about that F14 tomcat for you. Thanks for your input!

#93 10 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

That Black Knight looks amazing. I will PM you about an order
Very nice work......

Ok thanks if you already sent a PM I don't believe I recived it I have kept track of everyone and your names not on my list yet. Thanks Justin

#94 10 years ago
Quoted from Geocab:

Wish I lived closer, I'd bring over my HD camera and help you film your Black Knight in more detail.</blockquote

Ill get a good camera once I can afford it. Thanks for offer

#95 10 years ago
Quoted from Rabscuttle:

If anything beyond pinside, Etsy might be a good venue. I bought a pac-man mobile off there once. It'd be fine for Kickstarter, too, but I have a feeling that would bring in an unmanageable number of orders.
But it looks like pinside will keep this guy as busy as he wants to be all by itself. And someone in Chicago get this man a real pin!

Yea I'm busy enough and kickstarter you have to own the rights to what your selling I looked into this before. Once I get the money ill pick up a real one it'll proably piss my grandparents off but whatever my money. I can never feed the addiction with going to arcades once in awhile I need to be able to fire one up at home! Thanks Lorien I hope you enjoy your Black Knight its on its way!

#96 10 years ago

I'm in for whatever is available, put me on your list.

#97 10 years ago

I'll take an f14 for sure if you ever get around to it.

Another thought would be a generic kit machine for old EM games, because there's no ramps or custom pieces. No artwork just a flat playfield and a bag of a couple bits (bumpers, slings, flippers) that can be glued wherever and painted however. Then the customer could "build" their own machine.

I'd totally be into getting a DIY kit of parts. I love model building.

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from mc:

These look pretty neat. If you ship to the land down under I'd be up for a Metallica if its in the range. Which is the reason I came across here - I ordered a premium (first machine) and came across this great resource.

Yes I can ship anywhere never done over seas but it shouldn't be a problem the post office if very helpfull it may cost a bit more than usual for shipping out of country though. I would have to let you know yes if I can get the art for it I can do it let me get back too you on it. It'll still be awhile many orders thanks. Justin

#99 10 years ago

The problem with getting a real pin, you'll never be able to stop at just one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,419.00
$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 20.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 64.99
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 339 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/miniature-18th-scale-pinball-models-full-3d/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.