• Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“IS this String Needed and would you be willing to post what you have to offer”

• YES 11 votes
    65%
  • NO 1 vote
    6%
  • YES - As long as I can Visit "Burning Mans" basement and play in his game room...(Does he really have two funhouses?) 3 votes
    18%
  • NO - Unless you offer me Pizza ETC... 2 votes
    12%

(17 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pomc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 8 years ago

I always have spare parts around, rubber, LEDs, bulbs, tools. Also have a tumbler and getting an ultrasonic cleaner soon too.

#11 8 years ago

Anyone have a 29-400 coil they can spare? I'll replace it with a new one for you, but would like to get this pin fixed for an ATV trade on Sunday.

#13 8 years ago

Have one on order and hoping it arrives Fri or Sat, but if someone has one now I'd rather get the pin fixed sooner.

#15 8 years ago

It is a 29-400. This is what I ordered:

Classic Stern/Chicago Coin Pinball Coil J-21-375/29-400 & sleeve

#19 8 years ago

I have a new set and a slightly used set of Stern/Sega/DE mirror blades and am looking to trade for Bally/Williams mirror blades for Shadow. If you have a spare pair and want to trade, let me know. Thanks.

Rick

1 month later
#22 8 years ago

Anyone have a UV EPROM eraser? Forgot I needed one for EPROMS and just order one, but won't arrive until Friday I think.

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I gots one, it's pretty quick, too. (Though unprotected, so you REALLY need to turn it off before opening it up. ) I'm down Chestnut Hill from 340 or 9.

Cool! Sending you a PM.

2 years later
#64 6 years ago

I'd be up for a get together, whether it's for playing games or trading/selling stuff.

2 weeks later
#67 6 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Hey guys!
I'm in need of a playfield rotisserie to borrow for about a month. If you have one that you won't need for a little bit, let me know. I can come pick it up/drop it off, and will take good care of it!
Going to be stripping the Big Ben to get the playfield touched up.
Thanks!
-Mike

You’re welcome to borrow my homemade rotisserie. I won’t be needing it for a few months and would be nice to get out of the way in the workshop.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pomc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mini-trades-partsresources-in-dcnvmdpawv?tu=pomc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.