• Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“IS this String Needed and would you be willing to post what you have to offer”

• YES 11 votes
    65%
  • NO 1 vote
    6%
  • YES - As long as I can Visit "Burning Mans" basement and play in his game room...(Does he really have two funhouses?) 3 votes
    18%
  • NO - Unless you offer me Pizza ETC... 2 votes
    12%

(17 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 8 years ago

Just saw this thread and I have a fair amount of parts for w/b pins and some other brands and have a few hundred more on the way ranging from coils to clips .also have a good stock of common electrical parts from chips, optos, resistors amd transistors lol. I also have restored /shopped a good many pins and have lots of extra old good .parts from plastics to ramps. I can do some board work and have a good many pin tools .I travel a good bit and am available a fair amount. I usually do a pin or 2 a month

1 year later
#39 7 years ago

Was thinking about it but the lady has to work so i gotta see if i can steal her car .....

1 year later
#61 6 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Looking for a box and pallet for sale. I need to ship a game and it has to be boxed and palleted.
Thanks

I have bunch of my stern boxes and can get pallets across the street

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mini-trades-partsresources-in-dcnvmdpawv?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.