Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 days ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20180411_164405 (resized).jpg
20180411_164356 (resized).jpg
20180411_164348 (resized).jpg
20180411_164335 (resized).jpg
20161031_195159_1478022242390 (resized).jpg
super_mario_bros_mushroom_world_pinball_(resized).jpg
s-l1600_(13)_(resized).jpg
s-l1600_(2)_(resized).jpg
03_(resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

Who has all the mini pins? I'm curious which ones are best for pinball collectors from a fun-to-play and ROI perspective. I know they are all fairly low production and rare but they seem to sell for cheap money these days.

I count 5 games. Am I missing any?

Nudge-it
Bullseye
Mario mushroom world
Bell ringer
punchy the clown

03_(resized).jpg
s-l1600_(2)_(resized).jpg
s-l1600_(13)_(resized).jpg
super_mario_bros_mushroom_world_pinball_(resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

Nudge-It here.. I enjoy playing it - great way to work on proper nudging and such.

#3 3 years ago

The only one I ever played was Punchy the Clown at LV PHoF.... didn't like it at all.....

#4 3 years ago

I've played Mario mushroom world at a Lake George NY arcade and thought it was pretty darn fun!

8 months later
#5 2 years ago

I'm surprised at the scarcity of these. I understand that well... a lot of them sucked, but they are convenient little machines, and Super Mario Bros. Mushroom World is a lot of fun! I'd love to pick up one of these little guys.

#6 2 years ago

I own a Punchy. Love it.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from pinaholic:

I own a Punchy. Love it.

Do you know anyone in NY that has ANY mini pin they're looking to sell? They're such great little things. The Punchy sorta scares me I don't think I'd be able to play it more than once!

#8 2 years ago

I now have all but the bullseye. For adult pinballers, I think the punchy and mario are more fun and entertaining simply because they have flippers. Bell Ringer and Nudge-it have no flippers.

Instead of just handing out candy for halloween this year, I put out bell ringer and each kid had to play 1 ball to see how many pieces of candy they got. 1, 4, 8 or 20 pieces. The kids and adults loved it. I went through 10 lbs of candy and ended up giving out quarters toward the end of the night. It was fun.

20161031_195159_1478022242390 (resized).jpg

#9 2 years ago

Buddy has a nudge it. Interesting piece, but its not much fun to play.

Super Mario Bros Mushroom World is surprisingly fun. Wouldn't mind finding one of those or a punchy to add to my lineup. Not sure why safe cracker didn't make the list though?

#10 2 years ago

Safecracker is still a full-size pin. It's just narrow.. Super Mario Bros. Mushroom World is a VERY fun game. I played one out on location in California earlier this year, and it's on my short list.

Pun intended.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Safecracker is still a full-size pin. It's just narrow.. Super Mario Bros. Mushroom World is a VERY fun game. I played one out on location in California earlier this year, and it's on my short list.
Pun intended.

Still smaller.

Has anyone played the viper mini pin? Last I heard it was in a private collection in europe.

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Has anyone played the viper mini pin? Last I heard it was in a private collection in europe.

I have. I like the regular VND more, although I *LOVE* VND, so that might not be saying much...

If you look at my review of it on IPDB though, I never updated it, and it was back before I discovered the joy of the real game.

It wasn't bad, although I got a bit bored of it from what I remember because I earned like four extra balls. The rules of it I remember being VERY basic.

I have a SMBMW to add to that part of the conversation...

#13 2 years ago

Punchy and Mushroom World. Also have wired playfield for Nudge It, backglass for Bell Ringer.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Punchy and Mushroom World. Also have wired playfield for Nudge It, backglass for Bell Ringer.

Played or owned?
With Nudge-It's so scarce, how'd you wind up with just a playfield?

#15 2 years ago

I have an NOS Nudge-It playfield. It will be cleared and installed into my game.. eventually. They're out there..!

#16 2 years ago

I got a project mushroom world and project bell ringer. Bell ringer isn't that fun for our family, but the nice thing is it uses system 3 hardware.

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Played or owned?
With Nudge-It's so scarce, how'd you wind up with just a playfield?

Won it at an auction about 3.5 years ago at PATZ.

2 years later
#18 83 days ago

I have both Nudge-it an Bell Ringer both complete an working
also have a parted out bell Ringer with no boards for parts.

#19 83 days ago

I have a Prototype mini pin. Bell Games Italy.
I'd like to get it added to Pinside database.
https://ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=5152
Gambling redemption game it was illegal in most of Europe, only 5 were made.
Made to promote World Cup in Germany in 1994? Not sure.

#20 83 days ago

It clicks and blinks a lot in attract mode.

20180411_164335 (resized).jpg20180411_164348 (resized).jpg20180411_164356 (resized).jpg20180411_164405 (resized).jpg
#21 83 days ago

Pretty cool !

#22 83 days ago
Quoted from chad:

Pretty cool !

Its a really fun game. The countdown clock ads pressure as you try and hit the targets. Also, with coins coming out, just the sound is rewarding.

1 month later
#23 37 days ago

I'm picking up a Genco Junior, I think that counts as a mini-pin! https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1342

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 269.00
$ 249.00
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 25.00
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Flashinstinct
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 34.99
Cleaner
Pinball Pro
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 7,499.00
$ 22.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 92.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside