We're back!

After a disaster in our datacenter took down our server, we are now running Pinside on a brand new server. However, things may not work as expected as we are still polishing the playfield and adjusting some switches! We might be switching to maintenance mode a few times. Please see this forum topic for more info.

(Topic ID: 273948)

Mini Monster Bash

By Honch

8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by Honch
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 8 months ago

My niece, whose been playing my Monster Bash since she was 8, has always wanted her own Monster Bash pinball machine.
She just graduated high school and I really wanted to give her something unique that i know she'd absolutely love. I figured it would be a cool gift if I made her a mini MB alarm clock/phone charger.

I have to give credit where it is due. Pinball Rock Star built one of these a while back and I thought it was an Awesome project, as his turned out beautifully. So a thank you for the idea goes out to him, which you can see his build on the link below.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-build-an-elvira-party-monstersalarm-clock-ben-heck-inspirated

Anyway ,Here's a few pics of my mini bash project.

20200724_071703 (resized).jpg20200725_092745 (resized).jpg20200725_094257 (resized).jpg20200726_125755 (resized).jpg20200722_192834 (resized).jpg
#2 8 months ago

Very nice gesture. I hope she likes it!

#3 8 months ago

Very cool!

#4 8 months ago

Thanks, guys. My niece loves anything monsters related. It's one of the few times I'm pretty confident that I have the perfect gift.

#5 8 months ago

That Elvira stand up reminds me of weekends at the video store when I was a kid.

#6 8 months ago

I wish you'd make more, soooo cool

#7 8 months ago

If somebody made mini pins that functioned as clocks/chargers, people would buy them.

I'm people.

#8 8 months ago
Quoted from VermontPinball:

If somebody made mini pins that functioned as clocks/chargers, people would buy them.
I'm people.

It's not as difficult as you might think. It was a little time consuming getting the artwork to look decent (especially the playfield), but I think anybody could make one.

#9 8 months ago

Sell them

#10 8 months ago

Wouldn't be worth the hassle or the time invested. I may build one or two more with different artwork for myself, but that's about it.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside