Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg

#1 4 years ago

I have a dumb question about how to assemble these mini flippers. It has the metal flipper assembly and a small diameter threaded shaft. Not sure how the metal shaft works. Does it get threaded into the plastic flipper? Does the smooth end have to into the plastic flipper and then a nut have to be threaded onto the rod? I don't have an existing one to compare it to. Thanks image.jpg

#2 4 years ago

Ok, I think I figured it out. It gets threaded into the hole above the main shaft. I thought it went in the hole on the thinner end of the flipper.

#3 4 years ago

What game is this going into? Reason I asked is you may have to trim the flipper bushing a bit to get the pawl on the correct position on the shaft. Been there, done that.

#4 4 years ago

Upper flipper on a Flash Gordon.

#5 4 years ago

I'm not sure what bushing they used on that but sometimes that universal replacement shaft is a little short. You may want to test fit it in the bushing first. I have removed a little material from either the top or bottom of the bushing to make it work on different applications. Yours may be fine but it is worth checking. You don't want to remove any from the top if the flipper is already close to the playfield.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 50.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside