IMG_0323 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0324 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0322 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0321 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0320 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0319 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0318 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0253 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider undrdog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#84 3 years ago

All sold out. Got on the mailing list so I can snag a Missile Command when they come out.

How good is the track ball on Centipede ? Anyone here know?

4 weeks later
#86 3 years ago

Just bought the Dragon's Lair original poster jigsaw puzzle from these folks. Can’t wait for it to get here.

3 months later
#96 2 years ago

The Dragon’s Lair original poster jigsaw puzzle from these folks looks great and is now on my gameroom wall.

For those who like doing jigsaws, this one is very well made and fun to work.
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#98 2 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

How do you go about framing it?

It isn’t framed, it is mounted on brown fiber board from Lowe’s or Home Depot. Approx 1/8” thick, a little less.

We do a lot of puzzles and this is our method. You'll need newspaper, white glue and craft sticks (tongue depressors or popsicle sticks).

Flip the completed puzzle over. It takes a little practice.

Spread white glue over the entire back with the sticks. Keep a damp wash rag handy for drips. Spread newsprint over the glue and smooth down with clean sticks.

Flip it back over and clean up any glue.

When dry, glue to the fiber board. We cut ours 3/4” or 1” larger all around for a border. Dragon's lair's border was painted with black acrylic, but usually we don’t bother.

B9DF2989-4D9F-435E-BDB6-BC5B560F93CC (resized).jpegB9DF2989-4D9F-435E-BDB6-BC5B560F93CC (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#104 2 years ago

I’m in!

#106 2 years ago

If anyone is tired of their Centipede, DM me...

2 months later
#109 2 years ago

I’ve just emailed them, asking if QBert will ship in time for Christmas. Hope so.

#112 2 years ago

They said that QBert is being manufactured, shipping hopefully late December.

Probably not in time for the holidays.

#114 2 years ago

seenev They just told me it is being manufactured. Do you have special access to know what is actually in the works?

3 weeks later
#117 2 years ago

Missile Command! I’m in!

3 weeks later
#125 2 years ago

I’m hoping for a Centipede re-issue. There was one in the big bundle, but it’s way too rich for me.

3 months later
#129 2 years ago

Philosophical Question: get Dragon's Lair even though I’ve been all the way through it or get Space Ace, which I’ve never played?

Is Space Ace as good?

#130 2 years ago

I’ve ordered QBert & Missile Command. Seems ify to keep giving them money for further and further out. But I probably will.

#135 2 years ago

I'm in for DL with the red trim. Was sorry I missed the first one. Also have QBert ordered (for my wife) and Missile Command. Those are the only games I’d want.

Unless they reissue centipede.

Any one here like Qix? Quirky, but I loved it. I’d get a Qix in a heartbeat.

But no others.

I don’t think.

#138 2 years ago

So, I've bought three machines now, got all caught up in the frenzy and never asked myself... are these little machines too small to play? Has anyone here played one?

3 weeks later
#141 2 years ago

Still waiting on mine. Don’t remember if I bought the preview or after.

#144 2 years ago

I haven’t even gotten a tracking number. Must have missed the preview. I forget.

1 week later
#146 2 years ago

They don’t get great reviews.

#151 2 years ago

They have my money on three games. I’m not buying any thing else from them until I have the games.

#163 1 year ago

Update on the regular QBerts- they are booking passage for the week of May 2nd.

Too soon to know when they’ll arrive at Replicade.

1 month later
#165 1 year ago

Got my shipping notice on the Q*Bert I ordered a year ago. Delays due to Covid and Chinese holidays, don' cha know.

2 weeks later
#166 1 year ago

Got our QBert shortly after that last post. It was a present for my wife. She loves it. Even the texture on the cabinet is right.

1 month later
#167 1 year ago

Anyone heard an update on Dragon’s Lair or Missile Command recently?

#169 1 year ago

Sometimes they post a progress report, so I was wondering.

#174 1 year ago

I’m not buying any more from them until I have what I paid for. Missile Command & Dragon's Lair.

1 month later
#175 1 year ago

Missile Command update: hopefully shipping out by late October!

No news on DL.

1 month later
#176 1 year ago
96BF74B3-D3E0-4952-A02D-9EF52FB91E77 (resized).jpeg96BF74B3-D3E0-4952-A02D-9EF52FB91E77 (resized).jpeg
#179 1 year ago

Anyone have an update on Dragon's Lair ?

#184 1 year ago

I am disappointed with Missile Command's track ball. Feels rough, like there is sand in the mechanism. Also, it behaves like a mouse configured to move too quickly across the screen. But I'm working and have only played with it for a minute or two.

#187 1 year ago
Quoted from undrdog:

Also, it behaves like a mouse configured to move too quickly across the screen.

I’ve played with the settings some. Seems better, but I haven’t really had time to get used to it yet.

2 months later
#197 1 year ago

It is weird that you have to watch an unrelated ad before you can watch the NWT ad! Seems like they'd be tech savvy enough to post the videos on their own server or pay YouTube so their potential customers don’t have to see someone else's ad first. Bad marketing.

1 week later
#199 1 year ago

Just got my shipping notice on Dragon's Lair!

#202 1 year ago

Got mine!

The instructions say it comes with a mini disk player. I got a disk. They probably meant just the disk. Did anyone get a player?

What would be decent specs for a monitor to play Dragon's Lair and QBert on? Would any flat screen monitor do ?

#204 1 year ago

I’ll check. Didn’t think the back opened!

#206 1 year ago

Very well done

#223 1 year ago
87DECE48-1618-429E-BC48-20593E246F17 (resized).jpeg87DECE48-1618-429E-BC48-20593E246F17 (resized).jpeg
#224 1 year ago

Anyone miss out on Missile Command & want mine? It isn’t playable for me. Maybe my fingers are just too fat.

I’ve got all the packaging, including the shipping box. It is only very lightly used. Would sell for what I paid for it from NWT plus shipping. DM if interested.

1 week later
#267 1 year ago

I had DL on a PC once. Got all the way through. But I’m stuck back at the beginning.

#269 1 year ago

When DL is set on unlimited lives, is there a way to tell the machine you are done playing? Or do you have to turn it off?

2 months later
#385 11 months ago

In the meantime, hook it up to a TV via hdmi so you can play it. You can tell it to use the external monitor speakers.

2 months later
#396 8 months ago

I liked Marble Madness, but it’s a track ball game. If the ball is the same as Missle Command, it’ll be worthless. I’m very disappointed in Missile Command’s track ball.

1 month later
#415 6 months ago

LesManley

Nice collection! If you'd be interested in Missile Command, dm me!

1 month later
#428 5 months ago

New blacklight "mini posters" for $15. They ain't kidding with 'mini' -- 4 x 6. $15 for a photo size blacklight "poster". They don't say if it is on card stock or thin paper.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider undrdog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mini-dragons-layer-toy?tu=undrdog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.