IMG_0323 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0324 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0322 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0321 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0320 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0319 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0318 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0253 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 3 years ago

I already have a DL and bought the Asteroids yesterday. Totally accurate to the original I played in 1983.

2 months later
#89 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

1942 is basically a double release with 1943. Two new games to add to the lineup at the same time.

Already paid on my two. I owned the full size 1943. Gonna see how this one compares.

5 months later
#108 2 years ago

These things are ultra realistic. What a fantastic item. My shelf is looking like my childhood again.

1 month later
#122 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Neither did I. Was hoping to get one…..I get limited but….there are only so many that are interested in these items any way. I am not sure how “limited” there numbers are but say they allowed 5000 units of each item. They would have NO problem selling that many of each. It’s just frustrating that even jumping on something the day of release it’s sold out and you can’t get it and then you hear some people got 2-3. I am not losing any sleep over it as I don’t need more shit to collect but a DL would be nice to have….just one of my favorites from my youth. And 5K produced of each unit is still VERY limited in terms of collectibles as there are Billions of people. It would just give a few more people a better chance to have one that really want one.

I played the original brand new. I was the first on the East Coast to beat this game. I highly recommend getting this version ASAP as it feels as immersive as the original even down to the red score boards. Amazing toy.

1 year later
#417 6 months ago

R-Type. Awesome game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mini-dragons-layer-toy?tu=underlord and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.