Screenshot 2024-06-13 155814 (resized).png
pasted_image1 (resized).png
IMG_0262 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240523_024606494 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240523_024548405 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7571483_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_4401 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4402 (resized).jpeg
There are 658 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 14.
#601 72 days ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Scroll up to post #590 where I take apart a 1942. Start with a heat gun on the bezel around the monitor; it should be held on with double sided tape if they’re built the same way
Edit added:
Actually if you just need to get to the ports on the back you might be able to take off the rubber feet and unscrew the bottom

Decided to RMA it. Thx!

#602 71 days ago

[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

Um, ok...but where is my Zoltar?

#603 71 days ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

My gf ordered me the Black Hole pin that's coming. Apparently they will be making other models too.

how about a pin that actually plays? here ya go out of stock, but I got on the list. I don't see the point in a mini-pin without the ability to play it. https://www.stellar-pinball.com/store/p/moon-shot-supernova-edition this particular pin uses a nintendo switch that sits in it, and plays like a virtual..I'm on the list and they sell out fast. I owned a dragon's lair, awesome machine. (chiming in here for first time).

1 week later
#604 61 days ago

Is that Golden Tee?!

"Mark your calendar for tomorrow, set your alarm for 2pm PDT & get prepared for a totally new home arcade experience."

IMG_0506 (resized).pngIMG_0506 (resized).png
#605 61 days ago

Yeah, for sure. The only other option would be silver strike bowling.

#606 61 days ago

Yeah, for sure. The only other option would be silver strike bowling.

hopefully its both silver strike and golden tee.

but it could be a Chicago Gaming arcade legends multigame.. I think they had a text over the marquee option.

Arcade-Legends-3-game-at-Joystix (resized).jpgArcade-Legends-3-game-at-Joystix (resized).jpg

#607 61 days ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

but it could be a Chicago Gaming arcade legends multigame.

The shadow image doesn’t have joysticks

#608 60 days ago

I’m intrigued. I’ve been playing a lot of Golden Tee 2k on my ALU.

IMG_4401 (resized).jpegIMG_4401 (resized).jpegIMG_4402 (resized).jpegIMG_4402 (resized).jpeg

It sounds like you’ll be able to connect the machine to a TV via HDMI and then use the full size trackball to play. Is this correct? If so, this seems like a good deal since an Official Golden Tee trackpad like that is $1500+. Albeit that runs the latest gen.

#609 60 days ago

Yes, all of their games can be run off the TV with an HDMI cable

#610 59 days ago

GT cabinet looks great but it's pretty pricey, especially for the package with the game deck.

I have zero nostalgia for the game, I played it at sports bars like everyone else but meh. I'd rather buy a new driver. LOL.

#611 59 days ago
Quoted from kool1:

GT cabinet looks great but it's pretty pricey, especially for the package with the game deck.
I have zero nostalgia for the game, I played it at sports bars like everyone else but meh. I'd rather buy a new driver. LOL.

Agreed.

Except for missing out on Centipede and SFII, I’ve bought every Replicade release to-date. This time, I’m out.

#612 59 days ago

I'll repost this picture, since it seems fun. Pinball guy personally, but the arcades were a part of my earlier years like most of us.

I think this company is great, and wish them continued success. Still waiting on my Zoltar, which will be an excellent and enjoyable addition.

The recent few items for sale dont really speak to me personally, but I still hold out hope for a Paperboy replica, or even Tron.
Instant sale if they are ever announced.

Pinside_forum_7571483_0 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7571483_0 (resized).jpg
#613 59 days ago
Quoted from Fatsquatch:

Agreed.
Except for missing out on Centipede and SFII, I’ve bought every Replicade release to-date. This time, I’m out.

I found a Centipede on clearance at Best Buy a few years back - lucky I guess. Such a beautiful cabinet. It's a top 3 video game for me, I never intended to collect these things lol.

#614 59 days ago
Quoted from kool1:

I found a Centipede on clearance at Best Buy a few years back - lucky I guess. Such a beautiful cabinet. It's a top 3 video game for me, I never intended to collect these things lol.

How curious, I lived in Oakville too, small world Quieter days, 1990-1991 before the sprawl hit. Miss visiting you guys north of the border.

What other wish list replicas do you guys hope to see in future releases?

#615 59 days ago

Debating if I get one of these to primarily run off a large TV and using the full size trackpad, or I look for a used Arcade 1up GT. While this price is higher than their other cabs, it’s the cheapest GT option out there.

The mini Arcade cab seems like a horrible form factor for keeping hooked up to a TV. The ones I’d run this on are cleanly wall mounted with no furniture nearby. I assume these are fragile so I’d be nervous having it sitting on something temporary.

#616 59 days ago
Quoted from cookpins:

Debating if I get one of these to primarily run off a large TV and using the full size trackpad, or I look for a used Arcade 1up GT. While this price is higher than their other cabs, it’s the cheapest GT option out there.
The mini Arcade cab seems like a horrible form factor for keeping hooked up to a TV. The ones I’d run this on are cleanly wall mounted with no furniture nearby. I assume these are fragile so I’d be nervous having it sitting on something temporary.

They used to sell the trackpad Golden Tee 3d game for like $25 at Wal-Mart. Actually a bunch show up on ebay. Search "Golden Tee TV".

#617 59 days ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

They used to sell the trackpad Golden Tee 3d game for like $25 at Wal-Mart. Actually a bunch show up on ebay. Search "Golden Tee TV".

RCA Cables

#619 59 days ago
Quoted from Flowst:

I'm hoping for Dragon's Lair II to complete my laserdisc trifecta.

#620 59 days ago
Quoted from Flowst:

I'll repost this picture, since it seems fun.

I absolutely love that pic, and I have the same duo of DL and SA! What I do not have is that incredibly rad poster of The Black Hole.

#621 59 days ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I'm hoping for Dragon's Lair II to complete my laserdisc trifecta.

I've been dreaming of a Cliff Hanger to complete the trifecta, but alas, as noted in this thread before the licensing just isn't going to happen (feedback from NWT themselves.)

#622 59 days ago
Quoted from Flowst:

How curious, I lived in Oakville too, small world Quieter days, 1990-1991 before the sprawl hit. Miss visiting you guys north of the border.

Nice. Were you working here or schooling for while?

It's a nice Toronto suburban town. Sadly ya, it's growing fast on the north end.

Come on up any time and play some pinball. Between 2 buddies within a 5 minute we have 14 pins in the neighborhood.

#623 59 days ago

Trying to find that link to the Black Hole poster, I mistakenly thought Kool1 wanted it.

That version of the poster was an unusal print I havent seen elsewhere, had to pick it up. I will keep checking.

Lets hope for Dragon's Lair 2 as well, great idea.

#624 59 days ago

Black Hole poster no longer available, sorry guys.

#625 58 days ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Yes, all of their games can be run off the TV with an HDMI cable

Careful. Only some...like Space Ace and Dragon's Lair have this capability. The older titles DO NOT have HDMI out.

#626 58 days ago

Understood.

Q*bert, Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, Ghosts n Goblins, 1942 do.

#627 58 days ago

Ya I know. This new controller made of wood seems so much more well made than this TV option. But is it worth $300

Think I might still cave and jump on this. Appreciate the suggestion SantaEatsCheese

#628 53 days ago

+1 for the DL, SA and Black Hole poster fans. I got my poster at Disney MGM studios back in the day at the collectible shop to the left when you walk in. It's an original one sheet. If I remember correctly, it was only $10 at the time too.

PXL_20240523_024548405 (resized).jpgPXL_20240523_024548405 (resized).jpgPXL_20240523_024606494 (resized).jpgPXL_20240523_024606494 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#629 39 days ago
Quoted from LesManley:

+1 for the DL, SA and Black Hole poster fans. I got my poster at Disney MGM studios back in the day at the collectible shop to the left when you walk in. It's an original one sheet. If I remember correctly, it was only $10 at the time too.

Back when movie posters were actually cool.

#630 39 days ago
Quoted from Ten31:

Back when movie posters were actually cool.

You mean you don’t like the lazy Photoshop collages of character faces on modern posters? Pshaw!

#631 39 days ago
Quoted from Fatsquatch:

You mean you don’t like the lazy Photoshop collages of character faces on modern posters? Pshaw!

That would be exactly what I'm saying.

I have a collection of classic 70's/80's movie posters. Back then, the movie could suck but the poster could be awesome. Drew Struzan was my favorite artist. Great documentary about him on Amazon Prime. His take on The Thing was fairly minimal but classic.

#632 39 days ago

When is the skeeball going to happen?

#633 39 days ago

Was looking to buy a Berzerk as I used to own the original. No bat joystick and it says it’s made by Atari? Pass.

IMG_0262 (resized).jpegIMG_0262 (resized).jpeg
#634 39 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Was looking to buy a Berzerk as I used to own the original. No bat joystick and it says it’s made by Atari? Pass.[quoted image]

it comes with both atari and stern stickers for the coin door. apply the one you want.. it also comes with the big bat joystick you can swap in for the ball.

#635 38 days ago
Quoted from Ten31:

Drew Struzan

Exactly this. Amazing poster artwork.

#636 38 days ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

it comes with both atari and stern stickers for the coin door. apply the one you want.. it also comes with the big bat joystick you can swap in for the ball.

Wonder why they just woudnt show it with the bat? And what’s with Atari? Don’t remember anything to do with Atari. Certainly no Atari logos.

#637 38 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Wonder why they just woudnt show it with the bat? And what’s with Atari? Don’t remember anything to do with Atari. Certainly no Atari logos.

Atari owns the current rights to get this made, so they probably had to include Atari marketing somewhere

#638 38 days ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Um, ok...but where is my Zoltar?

Can these still be ordered or is this a one and done production ?

#639 38 days ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

Can these still be ordered or is this a one and done production ?

With the cancellations and the 2 year wait, I think you can order one.

#640 38 days ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

With the cancellations and the 2 year wait, I think you can order one.

You'll be able to order one when they are ready to ship, but they have almost doubled the price on it since it was first available. When I pre-ordered 2 years ago I paid $105 shipped. Now it's $149.99 before any shipping or taxes.

#641 38 days ago

Just had this land in my inbox FYI

pasted_image1 (resized).pngpasted_image1 (resized).png
1 week later
#642 31 days ago

Did anyone else get a Stellar Pinball like I did? I'm looking for any hints on DIY printing out decals with real game artwork. The company itself did one of Twilight Zone, but are still seeking official licensing for that. I'd love to be able to print and cut my own, but probably don't have time to get all the measurements and scaling correct; it'd be nice to find a template or existing design if someone else has had the same idea.

Screenshot 2024-06-13 155814 (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-06-13 155814 (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-06-13 155900 (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-06-13 155900 (resized).png

#643 31 days ago
Quoted from prentice:

Did anyone else get a Stellar Pinball like I did? I'm looking for any hints on DIY printing out decals with real game artwork. The company itself did one of Twilight Zone, but are still seeking official licensing for that. I'd love to be able to print and cut my own, but probably don't have time to get all the measurements and scaling correct; it'd be nice to find a template or existing design if someone else has had the same idea.

Never heard of this til just now. Wow. That not only looks sick, but it’s one helluva engineering feat. Real slick how he was able to fit the joy cons in the cabinet and rig it to work mechanically with the cabinet buttons/shooter. Much more effective than trying some Bluetooth/wireless trickery which can be unreliable. All while keeping the original design and functionality of a pinball cab too, right down to a folding backbox. Simply amazing stuff. Thanks for sharing!

#644 31 days ago
Quoted from prentice:

Are they worth the price? I’ve seen it and thought it looked awesome. Was holding out in hopes of them getting a license.

#645 28 days ago

It's very impressive engineering for sure! And the box it comes in is just pitch-perfect on pin-shipping-box details.

I think the base model is totally worth the price. I got the blinged out lighted supernova version, but in honesty I do not think the ~$120 price premium is justified by the lighting.

I also highly recommend these cute squirrel feeders here; I have the Walking Dead pinball version and it is cute and affordable.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheTreeRatSymposium?ref=shop-header-name&listing_id=1428142171&from_page=listing

sq1 (resized).pngsq1 (resized).pngsq2 (resized).pngsq2 (resized).png
#646 28 days ago

Now that is funny with the squirrel.

#647 26 days ago

That is hilarious

1 week later
#648 13 days ago

Zoltar speaks! And he’s on his way home.

IMG_1653 (resized).jpegIMG_1653 (resized).jpeg
#649 13 days ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Zoltar speaks! And he’s on his way home. [quoted image]

I got my email and tracking info today too! Now let's hope USPS doesn't screw things up....

#650 13 days ago

Yep, me too!

Screenshot_20240701_155810_Gmail.jpgScreenshot_20240701_155810_Gmail.jpg
There are 658 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.