11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Whysnow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Are there any pinball clubs/groups around the Milwaukee area that get together and play? I'm new to the hobby and looking to network.

I've seen the posts for Skillshots and CPM in Chicago and was wondering if there was anything like that in SE Wisconsin.

#2 11 years ago

I've wondered the same thing myself... I'm bad and only have 1 game in my collection so I'm not sure how much I'd have to offer.

#3 11 years ago

I'm in reedsburg (about 15 minutes from Wisconsin Dells) and would like to find some other people to share this hobby with. If anyone is up in the area send me a note and we can get together and play. I may not have the "a list"games, but I have a few that I enjoy and would share the enjoyment with others

Christopher
    [email protected]

#4 11 years ago

Wausau area here. Willing to drive and willing to let others play my machines.

2 weeks later
    #5 11 years ago

There's a league that meets the first Sunday of each month at Blackbird Bar in Bay View. 6PM-9ish. Three pins there. Coin drop required. Sponsored by Milwaukee Brewing Company, so if you do well you win beer.

#6 11 years ago

I live in Friendship, 30 minutes north of WI Dells, and have 3 games, FT, WCS 94 and Flash Gordon (need to fix upper flipper) but would welcome opportunity to meet others interested in the hobby.

#7 11 years ago

If anyone knows of a location that would like a few games on route, I've been asked multiple times by people at and after the Midwest Gaming Classic to either set up a public league or a quarterly tournament. I'm not against it, but I would want to make sure that I have regular access to the machines so if there is an error, I'm not out of luck.

I do not want to move in on any other route operator's space, and if the location wants some other stuff like vids or whatever, I'd be willing to figure something out to make it work for both of us. I have worked extensively in arcades.

I'd actually theoretically like two locations, one with 4-5 pins, and another with 1-2 pins just so I can rotate the line up at the other location somewhat while paying the same in licensing. I haven't been overly pushing this to get done because I have altogether too much going on in my life regularly, but I have a buddy who I know would be 'in' too.

I'd LOVE there to be a regular thing Oh, and don't forget about the Midwest Gaming Classic too, although it's yearly -- http://www.midwestgamingclassic.com for details. I'd also be happy to try to participate in a regular thing if someone else is running it too!

#8 11 years ago

Join the Milwaukee Pinball Academy group on Facebook. It has a lot of updated locations of machines. Also, join the Blackbird Sunday Night Pinball League group. It is every first Sunday of the month. Blackbird currently has High Speed, The Sopranos, and Medieval Madness.

You should check out Lucille's Piano Bar on Old World 3rd street. It has The Dark Knight, CSI, Pirates of the Caribbean, Scared Stiff, The Creature from the Black Lagoon, and Family Guy. It's only open Thursday-Saturday though.

Also, check out Landmark Lanes. It has Funhouse, Indiana Jones (Stern), Revenge from Mars, Big Buck Hunter, and Family Guy.

#9 11 years ago

How about Tom Taylor's place? Just Kidding. That is an awesome collection, and I was lucky enough to see it . . . thanks to Tom and goatdan @ MGC.

I'm not much of a competitive guy, but I wouldn't mind getting together somewhere with pinheads just to play.

#10 11 years ago

Round up the Milwaukee pinheads and come on over to Madison on Sept 8th

www.madrollinpinball.com

(sorry to spam, just want to make sure every regional pinsider knows and hopefully comes over)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/milwaukee-area-pinball-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.