Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 96 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by leeoneil
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SMDSC06333.jpg
    DSC06453sm.jpg
    468365_2954781193532_1381519105_321303.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonymiddendorf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 11 years ago

I certainly don't have the experience that others do, but I've bought and used about half a bottle of Millwax on a few 80's SS games and a System 3. My only complaint is that it's runny and gets into everything. I didn't notice that it put a particularly great shine on any of my machines, nor did it greatly improve gameplay. I probably didn't put as much effort into it as Juggernaut- his machines look incredible!

Millwax was recommended to by by a repair guy that came to my house and did a bit of board work for me. That was quite a while ago. I took his word and bought a bottle from PBL or somewhere similar.

Not to be a butt-kisser, but I really trust what LTG says- especially considering he's a been a part of the pinball fabric for around half a century (?).

I don't plan to throw away my Millwax, but I certainly won't be buying another bottle.

Also, if I found out that millwax was used to maintain a pin I was thinking about purchasing, it would not deter me from purchasing it.

To each his own- but I'll personally be following LTG's recommendations.

#41 11 years ago
    Quoted from Juggernaut:

I was a Marine.. if given time and proper motivation, I can make ANYTHING shine...

Is that a challenge? I've got a bathroom at a rental property that I'm not looking forward to tackling over Memorial Weekend. It's all yours if you're up for a challenge!

#45 11 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Ruby Goose 40th Anniversary party

Do you have folks bring their machines to your Goose parties too? Or is that just for Pinball Circus?

#48 11 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

tonymiddendorf said:LTG said:Ruby Goose 40th Anniversary party
    Do you have folks bring their machines to your Goose parties too? Or is that just for Pinball Circus?
    The people bringing in pins ( Bob Hansen was the first with a Black Knight ) started with the Goose parties and continued to the Pinball Circus.
    I have no idea on the anniversary party because being it's a huge free event, I can't offer anything to people bringing in games for the day.
    So no idea if people will step up and help out or not.
    Jersey Jack Pinball has supported many of my events and has made a generous offer for this party.
    My efforts to have Stern, owners, or employees attend or be involved have been ignored.
    There likely will be media coverage, in the trade magazines and websites too.
    So it is going to be a big party. I won't really know on extra machines until after the event.
    I do remain hopeful. And plan on covering the pool tables so there is plenty of room.
    LTG

Cool.

Well, I plan to be there no matter what! I'd be glad to bring a machine if it will help the party.

Hope to see you soon.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonymiddendorf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mill-wax-pinball-playfield-wax-and-cleaner?tu=tonymiddendorf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.