1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by KingPinGames
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

I just came across a thread that KingPin Games mentioned they offer free shipping on NIB pinball machines to past and present service members. Do any other pinball companies offer a military discount?

Thank you from a veteran for any that do provide a discount.

#2 1 year ago

Kingpin games is the only one that I know of.

#3 1 year ago

I believe Spooky also offers free shipping for active memebers, but since I'm a spooky distributor you can get those directly from me too.

Always happy to do what I can for the brave men and women that protect my freedoms.

Thank you to all that have served or are currently serving.

#4 1 year ago

What do you need from past military a DD214?

#5 1 year ago

yeah, just proof that you were enlisted. it is a shame that i even have to ask for it, but some people will lie about anything to get something they are not entitled to.

#6 1 year ago

Definitely appreciated. Now, when the market comes back down to where active duty folks can actually afford games again, I'll be one of your customers ; ).

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

I believe Spooky also offers free shipping for active memebers, but since I'm a spooky distributor you can get those directly from me too.
    Always happy to do what I can for the brave men and women that protect my freedoms.
    Thank you to all that have served or are currently serving.

Thanks again for the shipping discount on RZ! I threw the money right back into the community by purchasing a ton of tacky mods.

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

Thanks again for the shipping discount on RZ! I threw the money right back into the community by purchasing a ton of tacky mods.

Haven't used it, but do appreciate the offer - nice to know that you are doing that.

Scott

#9 1 year ago

yeah, just proof that you were enlisted. it is a shame that i even have to ask for it, but some people will lie about anything to get something they are not entitled to.

Hey don’t exclude us officers. We ain’t all bad! Thanks for this deal on my Dialed In!

#10 1 year ago

That's awesome!!! Now to save my penny's for a NIB!

#11 1 year ago

Bought my RZ direct from Spooky and they hooked me up with free shipping.

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from Waldo:

Hey don’t exclude us officers. We ain’t all bad! Thanks for this deal on my Dialed In!

I will be revisiting my shipping policies in light of this.

Police
    Fire
    Ems
    Teachers

I have friends and family that are involved in all of these sometimes dangerous, and mostly thankless, careers. Let me see what I can do. Unfortunately I can't ship free for everyone if I want to stay in business.

I do offer free phone, email, Skype, Facebook, facetime, or other medium support. I do automatically DOUBLE the factory warranty on ANY nib game I sell (pinball, video, crane, etc).

#13 1 year ago

Thank you.
    Having trouble getting your page to load when using the search browser. What is your website address just to make sure I am grabbing the right one?

#14 1 year ago

www.KingPinGames.net

and it is a major "work in progress."

#15 1 year ago

I will be revisiting my shipping policies in light of this.
    Police
    Fire
    Ems
    Teachers
    I have friends and family that are involved in all of these sometimes dangerous, and mostly thankless, careers. Let me see what I can do. Unfortunately I can't ship free for everyone if I want to stay in business.
    I do offer free phone, email, Skype, Facebook, facetime, or other medium support. I do automatically DOUBLE the factory warranty on ANY nib game I sell (pinball, video, crane, etc).

Awesome of course, but I think he meant officers as in the people us enlisted folks used to cover their asses.

#16 1 year ago
    Quoted from Leeb18509:

Awesome of course, but I think he meant officers as in the people us enlisted folks used to cover their asses.

makes more sense. either way, i have been trying to figure out how to give back to the people that protect me and this might be a way to do it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Great American Pinball
    $ 45.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 30.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Gameroom Mods
    $ 12.99
    Cabinet - Other
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 8.50
    Lighting - Led
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 109.99
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 7,300.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 17.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Bright Lights Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 25.50
    $ 15.75
    Cabinet Parts
    Tilted Pinball
    $ 27.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 34.95
    Playfield - Plastics
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 89.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    $ 129.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside