11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by rlslick
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I'll be honest, it takes a lot to please me when it comes to business. I simply expect that vendors will go out of their way to appease me. I know - let the flames start - but that is how I feel. There are simply way too many options out there for most things to settle for crappy customer service.

Mike Pupo, however, is one of the best vendors I have had the pleasure of dealing with and they have earned a repeat customer. I ordered their complete Stern speaker kit with coin door volume control added. Ordered on a Sunday NIGHT, shipped on a Monday, delivered on Wednesday. Now while that was very good, it turns out the bracket for the volume control was the wrong one. I emailed Mike right away and without even asking, he OVERNIGHTED a replacement.

What's more, I thought I was only getting the bracket. That makes sense since I could have pulled the volume control from the bracket he already sent. Nope, I got a whole new assembly ready to bolt on. Additionally, it was packaged and wrapped perfectly to ensure it got here safely. It arrived today and I got to install it.

Mike - Thanks! You've got my business!
    Ray

#2 11 years ago

I have also been the recent benefactor of Michael's outstanding customer service. I thought the call outs on my T2 were muffled. Michael replaced it with a newer unit. I was blown away with his generosity. Thank you Michael!

#3 11 years ago

Michael is a good guy, and his customer service is always top notch!

#4 11 years ago

The UPS man must have been busy as I ordered speaker kits myself over the weekend. The notice came and next day the speaker kits came. Xmen WOL LE sounds way better. Wish I had ordered the LE backbox kit now to match the look of IM and Avatar LE where I have his LED kit in place. Ray I suggest an LED backbox kit if you can get a 3D backglass for Tron Pro, Pupo's version is superior looking.

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Michael is a good guy, and his customer service is always top notch!

absolutely, one the great guys in the business. Got most of new machines through him.

p

#6 11 years ago

Michael is always excellent to deal with.

#7 11 years ago

Definitely a pleasure to deal with, glad you to hear you had the opportunity to have the same buying experience as I did! Top notch and one of the good guys in my book! -Arthur

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mike-pupo-and-flipper-fidelity-oustanding-customer-service and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.