(Topic ID: 159037)

Mike Chestnut... From his family.

By sc93cobra

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    IMG_6305_(resized).JPG
    IMG_6303_(resized).JPG
    IMG_6304_(resized).jpg
    IMG_6311_(resized).jpg
    IMG_6306_(resized).jpg
    IMG_6310_(resized).JPG
    IMG_6312_(resized).jpg
    IMG_6313_(resized).jpg
    IMG_6314_(resized).JPG
    IMG_6315_(resized).JPG
    IMG_6316_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    IMG_6216_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#281 7 years ago

"It's hard to remember that as we drag through some days dealing with the world around us. We have the chance to make a mark, leave a legacy, insert stereotypical saying here I think there is some truth to this. "

I'm gonna be honest with you guys. I hate my life. My business is failing and I don't know what to do. I haven't sold a car in a month. I am going to school to be a real estate inspector for lack of any ideas as to where to go from here. The amount of work is overwhelming and I haven't had to take a test in 30 years. My daughter who I thought was getting her shit together I found out is still friends and seeing the piece of trash girl that got her into drugs which led to her getting pregnant at 18. She is still "seeing" the father of the baby who refuses to pay child support and cant seem to get to work. I all seems futile and maybe Ill jump on the bike after a 12 pack and go real fast till I hit something. The bright side that says " no, you cant do that" is the baby. I love her and if ever I have a reason to get up in the morning it is to see her beautiful face. If there is a reason to try it is to be able to give her the life that her mother and father will not. When I get up in the morning the baby is in my arms and when I get home she is with me till she goes to bed. Last night she slept in my arms till 2 in the morning. I need to make a positive influence on this child's life. She deserves it, she is precious. I don't know why I'm writing this here but I feel I need to.

#289 7 years ago

Hey thanks guys. I didn't post to take away from Mike or for sympathy. I posted just to say that there is a bright point and a reason to not give up for everyone. I appreciate the sincerity and genuiness in you guy's posts. As I sit here I'm reading from 3 books, all over 4 inches thick, on home inspection. It may take a while but I gotta plow through to raise this little girl.

1 month later
    #305 7 years ago

I never personally met Mike but I dare say the world lost a good guy. I feel terrible for his family. Their grief must be beyond belief. Every one of us that gets on a bike, no matter how cautious we are, knows what could happen but we do it anyway. My wife hates it that I have one. Someone close to her give her a hug and watch over her.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mike-chestnut-from-his-family-1?tu=zr11990 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.