(Topic ID: 159037)

Mike Chestnut... From his family.

By sc93cobra

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    IMG_6305_(resized).JPG
    IMG_6303_(resized).JPG
    IMG_6304_(resized).jpg
    IMG_6311_(resized).jpg
    IMG_6306_(resized).jpg
    IMG_6310_(resized).JPG
    IMG_6312_(resized).jpg
    IMG_6313_(resized).jpg
    IMG_6314_(resized).JPG
    IMG_6315_(resized).JPG
    IMG_6316_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    IMG_6216_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RobOOZE.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#82 7 years ago
    Quoted from DreamTR:

If it was not for Mike and his father the majority of the stuff we learned from his work on pinball and acquiring the many machines we have and knowledge would not be a reality and we would not be able to have as many games for play at Game Galaxy without him.
    He has shopped out my White Water, Addams Family, Theatre of Magic, No Fear (since sold, but still local), Indiana Jones, and fixed numerous others, including his infamous "throw them in the lake" games if he can't fix them or they are taking up the room in his garage. I have known Mike for many many years and I speak to his father who helps with our stuff at least twice a week. I can't even imagine losing a child and I hope his parents can make it through this traumatic time.

Very sad day today. He will be greatly missed. If you wanted the best, Mike Chestnut was the best in refurbishing pinball machines. We were very lucky to have him in Tennessee.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RobOOZE.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mike-chestnut-from-his-family-1?tu=RobOOZE and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.