(Topic ID: 146819)

Mike Bodak's (Azmodeus) Help Fund Page

By flashinstinct

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
    20151218_170305.jpg
    large.jpg
    image.jpg
    473987.jpg
    473995-i.jpg
    473989-i.jpg
    473990.jpg
    473991-i.jpg
    473992-i.jpg
    473996.jpg
    473994-i.jpg
    473997-i.jpg
    #1 8 years ago

*PLEASE BUMP TO KEEP ON TOP*

Ok Gang, I have no clue who Mike is but after reading Vids thread (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/prayers-go-out-to-azmodeus) I would only find it fitting that the pinball community as a whole groups together to help out the guy. From what I can tell his medicals bills will start pilling up quite quickly and I can't just stand here and do nothing.

With that said I know it's Christmas and I know funds are tight. I myself am pretty much tapped out but I will try to do anything to help I will be giving out 100% of all profits made from my sticker sales from now until X-mas. And if anyone wants to add to this page and give out some stuff of their own you are more than welcomed to do so.

I am now cancelling the BOGO 50% and BTGO FREE. All sets are now back at regular price. 100% of the profits go to Mike. I will give Vid all the money I make on Christmas day.

Williams Warning Sticker Set $25
    Data East Warning Sticker Set $25
    No Good Gofers Sticker Set $25
    World Poker Tour Face Card Set $25
    World Poker Tour Original Set $25
    Congo Sticker Set $25 *NEW*
    World Cup Soccer $25
    Firepower Sticker Set $20
    Stern Lockdown Mech Set $20
    Twilight Zone Mini Playfield warning stickers $15
    Ironman Decal $15

So think of it as buying some stickers and helping Mike at the same time. Anyone else that wants to add their products to give out part of the profits to Mike can go right ahead and post here. Or if you want to sell something and give the profits to Mike do it here.

///* OTHER DONATIONS CLICK HERE INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO FIND THEM///*
    Heavy Metal Meltdown $895 all profits go to Mike
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mike-bodaks-azmodeus-help-fund-page#post-2852246

Fish Tales Decal Set - $25 -SOLD

473997-i.jpg473997-i.jpg473996.jpg473996.jpg
    473994-i.jpg473994-i.jpg473992-i.jpg473992-i.jpg473991-i.jpg473991-i.jpg473990.jpg473990.jpg473989-i.jpg473989-i.jpg473995-i.jpg473995-i.jpg473987.jpg473987.jpg

#2 8 years ago

That is an amazingly generous offer to help out a fellow pinhead you have never even met.

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

PS: I have some of these decals, they are amazing quality.

#3 8 years ago

I will donate all funds from my Pinball machine image.jpgimage.jpg
    HMM, priced at $895, -
    Will run this till 12/31/15 for pick up or shipping

Machine is fully working, players condition.

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from rvdv:

I will donate all funds from my Pinball machine image.jpg
    HMM, priced at $895, -
    Will run this till 12/31/15 for pick up or shipping
    Machine is fully working, players condition.

Super cool of you !

Where is the machine located?

#5 8 years ago

Also found a set of Fish Tales Decals and I no longer have the game $25 bucks
    large.jpglarge.jpg

#6 8 years ago

Bump and pm sent about fish tales decals.

#7 8 years ago

Fish Tales decals are gone with a $5 dollars added bonus by the buyer THANKS

#8 8 years ago

The game is located in Riverside,ca

#9 8 years ago

A good morning BUMP for this thread!

Brad

#11 8 years ago

A nighttime BUMP.

Brad

#12 8 years ago

Bump this up

#13 8 years ago

Still not one sale of stickers sets. I find that surprising. Come on folks. If you dont want to buy stickers that's fine but maybe we can turn this into one of those sell your spare parts you don't need. Im sure all you guys have stuff lying around that you can sell.

#14 8 years ago

If anyone would like to purchase this poster from me for $20.00, I will pay for shipping and donate the money to the fund, Every little bit helps, If you would like to donate more, that is entirely up to you, the poster is brand new and was never used, thanks

20151218_170305.jpg20151218_170305.jpg

#16 8 years ago

I'm taking no one wants some sticker sets. No sales

1 week later
    #17 8 years ago

It's been tough getting pinballers to donate sum for our buddy Mike

Cosmokramer is a good guy and just bought the HMM so I donate
    All funds to Mike 's cause.

Get well Mike

#18 8 years ago
    Quoted from rvdv:

It's been tough getting pinballers to donate sum for our buddy Mike
    Cosmokramer is a good guy and just bought the HMM so I donate
    All funds to Mike 's cause.
    Get well Mike

You are awesome my friend, that is a hell of a nice thing you did there, maybe that will help inspire others to help out, I still have the poster available if anyone wants to donate, thanks

#19 8 years ago

I'll throw in some NOS plastics for Frankenstein. This is NOT a full set, but has a lot of tough to find pieces. See the picture attached, the plastics you see are what you get. It's about 21 plastics, including keychain fob. Let's say a $100 minimum, I cover shipping so that's a little less than $5 per plastic. Best offer to me by 5pm EST on Monday the 4th gets it. If nobody bids, I'll throw it back into the hopper and come up with something new. Happy New Year everybody!

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#20 8 years ago

ive got a set of bare metal legs and bare side rails. Of any canadiens want them shoot me a price. All profits after shipping go to this fund.

#21 8 years ago

Bumping this up for the Frankenstein plastics listed above.

#22 8 years ago

Frankenstein plastics are gone! Thanks to all who inquired and the high bidder!

2 weeks later
    #23 8 years ago

One of Mike's good pin buddy's here. I have a DMD from my STTNG - worked perfect when I replaced it with color. I will donate the proceeds of the sale to Mike. Thinking $100 obo?

1 week later
    #24 8 years ago

BUMP for Mike

#25 8 years ago

Thanks to AK_tilt, the DMD is sold and money will be going to Mike.

#26 8 years ago

Hi all

following Bailorgana lead !

I have another 5 x Dmd's ( 100% working when pulled to replace for color dmd)

$100 or best offer, all funds for Mike

drop a line

#27 8 years ago

I've been sniffing around for a game to totally restore and then auction off with 100% going to Mike.

I'll post details as soon as I find a game, with lots of pics of the restoration process.

1 week later
    #28 8 years ago

Mike Bodak Pinball Tournament
    Saturday March 5th
    Doors open at noon
    Tournament starts at 2
    $30 entry. $15 to prize pool $15 to Mike.
    All coin drop will be donated to Mike.
    3 strikes you're out format
    IFPA Approved

Working on some surprises. Everyone welcome.

https://www.facebook.com/events/885128514918050/

#29 8 years ago

I'd attend but I'm 3000 miles away.

#30 8 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

I'd attend but I'm 3000 miles away.

Dude, I will give pin tours of LA to people coming from farther than CA.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mike-bodaks-azmodeus-help-fund-page and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.