1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Gexchange
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Hey Guys and Gals.

I will be doing Lanyards and Name tags at Midwest Gaming Classic again this year! Just post up in this thread that you need one.. And if you need one for another pinside member post that too.

I will be handing these out at the Meet and Greet party In our Suite (Saturday 5-8PM). If you can't make this I will also be hanging around the show In our suite or around the show so just text me 303-931-3685. Suite will also be open some Friday night incase you want to get them early.. Just text me or look at the party thread to see room number

PS If you request one please pick it up.. Its a great waste when I see 20 of these left after the weekend

PPS we Use Pinside's badge generator so you have to have a Pinside account for us to make a badge. But we will have blanks with us if someone does not have a Pinside account, or just get whomever to join pinside!!!

As always these are free of Charge.

JJ

#2 1 year ago

Howdy , may I get on the list for the Meet and Greet? Thanks! rob

#3 1 year ago

Gexchange . Count me in. Thank you!

#4 1 year ago

Sign me up. I can use a new name tag.

#5 1 year ago

Closed! I will have blanks incase you missed out.

JJ

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/midwest-gaming-classic-pinside-name-badge-and-lanyard-2022 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.