Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Jamaster10
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

zy3_(resized).png
    zy2_(resized).png
    zy1_(resized).png
    cash_money_(resized).jpg
    IMG_2306_(resized).JPG
    IMG_2303_(resized).JPG
    IMG_2304_(resized).JPG
    DSC00007_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamaster10.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 8 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

shut up you old bastard, this party has nothing to do with you now. Just because you took your ball and are staying home dont mean you get any say in this.
    Can you tell that im a little salty that you wont be there. Twice a yaer at a minimum i get to fuck with you and then you pull the stunt of not showing up to one of them. I hope that this is the best show/after party ever just so i can rub it in to you

EEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSSSYYYYYY KILLER

They only let him out of the home once a month!

We just saw BK last sat!!!!

LOL

JT

1 week later
    #53 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jetzxi:

i think I won the BangerJay / Trilogy shirt, the night was a blur so I am unsure at this point. I still have some clothes to wash so maybe it's in that pile?

Sir my friend you were in rare form!!!! Hows the phone videos? You should post those!!! LOL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamaster10.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/midwest-gaming-classic-april-9th-10th-silent-auction?tu=jamaster10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.