Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Jamaster10
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

zy3_(resized).png
    zy2_(resized).png
    zy1_(resized).png
    cash_money_(resized).jpg
    IMG_2306_(resized).JPG
    IMG_2303_(resized).JPG
    IMG_2304_(resized).JPG
    DSC00007_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_m_.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 8 years ago

I will be donating a Run-DMD clock ($400 value) to the silent auction. the clock is larger format size (using the dual colored HUB08 panels) which is great for hanging on the wall where your games reside

I will also have some of the new stern-sized run-dmd kits available for sale at my booth. please stop by and say 'hi'

here are some pics of the item up for auction for those of you that haven't seen one before. the clock measures approx. 31"(w) x 15" (t)
    frontfront
    back w/ limited run matte finishback w/ limited run matte finish
    moomoo

#34 8 years ago

rumor has it that goatdan will take a personal check, but only if it's wrapped around a stack of cash money

cash_money_(resized).jpgcash_money_(resized).jpg

#40 8 years ago

I've got a really cheesy item that I want to put in silent auction, but I'm not saying what it is

steve:
    when you swing by to pick up the run-dmd clock, make sure to ask me for it
    codename: VBBS

#46 8 years ago

steve,
    aw man, I didn't see the sheet for the zombie yeti stuff at the auction. I would have gladly ponied up some serious coin for those

but I am glad that you managed to make a bunch of money on the auction for MGC

#51 8 years ago

the run-dmd clock that I donated brought in over 10% of the total funds raised, so I'm happy that I could help out

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_m_.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/midwest-gaming-classic-april-9th-10th-silent-auction?tu=j_m_ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.