Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 369 posts
  • 80 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by vdojaq
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    F0919D2D-9B84-4EB8-BDD4-5117C5F9365A (resized).jpeg
    552EAE08-FBD4-47FD-807D-4F95A982A337 (resized).jpeg
    743AE9AD-EDCB-4FDC-96B5-6C51CB486197 (resized).jpeg
    E58B1158-D565-4EE5-B08D-99B3E76D9B0A (resized).jpeg
    785A92F1-CF57-4A0D-BF24-B03BE4FFC8F0 (resized).jpeg
    F561E221-52E4-4ACC-AFC4-22915713DAE5 (resized).jpeg
    E52A6957-C00D-426F-B0AF-C676E7D26CAC (resized).jpeg
    1F206D90-4C28-44DF-B292-37FFC588B8CF (resized).jpeg
    BE750C84-A119-4B55-BE1D-731DCE55A258 (resized).jpeg
    FB89455F-7C3E-46BE-9F42-B663CA33612D (resized).jpeg
    8807A555-CB45-4DFB-9E9C-274D8EC95B05 (resized).jpeg
    EF8B8004-371B-47E2-9B73-69C7D6362949 (resized).jpeg
    52E7955A-6E6E-410C-8E9F-EBA9A93FB44B (resized).jpeg
    BFD7508B-52B7-423C-B830-22604B2650BF (resized).jpeg
    C2AB1B9F-3677-431E-90EA-9A25DC4E256E (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tilt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 1 year ago

Ill have a game or two, or maybe 16 or 18, lol

I will be supporting the show as i have for the last upteen years. Although its not 20 video games like in the early days, i will be bringing around 16 or so Stern machines. I do know what games i will be having, but will not be posting them just yet for presales as i like to wait till i have them in hand, but titles should be

bond
    godzilla
    rush
    mando
    elvira
    and some others to

#20 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jazman:

Since we're all reminiscing, I say every year I miss the Sheraton. The "feel" of the show is totally different. There was literally NOTHING we were not allowed to do there as long as we didn't burn the place down. We were their biggest weekend of the year and we ruled the roost.
    But, the show totally outgrew that venue. In truth, we outgrew the venue 5 years BEFORE we moved.
    For better or for worse, the show is now an event. Even the 2021 show which was still in the midst of COVID was bigger than the last show at the Sheraton. I hope the show continues to grow.
    The collector community is critical to the success of the show. I hope everyone who is on this site reading this and coming to the show will consider bringing a game. The arcade hall crew does everything we can to help make it as easy as we can do so. If you ever have any issues please let any of us know and we'll do everything we can to make your experience better. Just please remember that we are all just volunteers and fellow collectors donating our time and energy to try and make the show as successful as possible. Be kind. Please rewind.
    Keith

I need help with something. I need more notice for our BBQ lunch. Not to take away anything from the show, it is a lot of work for me bringing games and setting in a booth all weekend. So our BBQ lunch is one of the highlights for me. I get to sit back, eat good food, and have awesome conversations with a great group of friends. We might only see each other a few times a year, but i really do look forward to that time

1 month later
    #63 1 year ago
    Quoted from floyd1977:

Anyone know if there will be Foo Fighters games to play at MGC, or is it too early for that?

yes there will be

#72 1 year ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

We are the official Stern distributor for MGC. Marco will be there, but all sales will go through us. We will have the following
    (6) Foo Fighter Pro
    (6) Foo Fighter Premium (sold out)
    (5) James Bond Pro
    (5) James Bond Premium
    (1) Rush Pro
    (1) Rush Premium
    (3) Godzilla Premium (sold out)
    (1) Mandalorian Premium
    (1) Zeppelin Pro
    (1) Zeppelin Premium
    (1) TMNT Premium
    (3) Elvira Premium (sold out)
    (1) Jurassic Park The Pin
    (1) Star Wars Movie Art The Pin
    (1) Star Wars Comic Art The Pin
    that's 37 new stern games

For those that dont know, Christopher and I reallly work well with each other even though we are competitors. We have a respect for each other and will do what we can to help each other. I actually go up to MGC a day early to help him set up his booth. This is kinda rare, as I know other distributors that wont work with you and would rather cry to stern than be good to each other. I said earlier in this thread that you should buy from him first and contact me if he sells out. Since he is primary distributor for the show he will have more than me, but i will have similar titles as well and as he lets me know he sold out of a title, ill mention if i have that title

right now i do have 2 elvira show games

Edit, 1 now sold, 1 left

#74 1 year ago

NOw that Chris has mentioned he is sold out of Godzilla Premiums, i will throw my hat in the ring, i have 2 godzilla premium show games available, they are the same price as Chris, 9700 (no show discount, sorry, to high of a demand. Trades considered as well

1 week later
    #106 1 year ago
    Quoted from Eric_S:

I just go for the polka escalator ride...

i push it everytime

Quoted from tullster:

Sounds like a good time. Pinball, Polka & BBQ. I think I'll check it out!

as long as i get to do bbq with ya

#132 1 year ago

if you want standard size playfield glass, message me, i only plan to bring what is pre purchased

#136 1 year ago
    Quoted from Barkz:

Is there an initiation for this said BBQ? This is my first MGC - willing to do any and all hazing rituals for some brisket.

no hazing required, but i think that the one thats been to the fewest MGC's covers the bill for initiation. lol

#143 1 year ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

Don't worry Barkz, its my first MGC too so we can split the pain lol

haha, the lunches are a great time, lots of chatting, stories and i truly look forward to it every year

1 week later
    #284 1 year ago

If anyone knows the thief that cut my zipties to steal banners, please let me know, nothing i hate more than a thief. I loved the show as always, but sucks that i keep thinking of how someone is an ass to steal from people that work so hard to bring enjoyment for others

Loved seeing all my friends again, and a thief wont stop me from doing it all again. Great meals with awesome friends. The staff is so pleasant and do everything they can to help you out. If i could change anything (besides the thief) it would be to schedule some time off before and after to recuperate, lol

Home at 2 am
    in bed at 430

unload first batch of games from stern at 8, second batch at 10. Then the rest of the day meeting carriers to ship them all out same day as arrival, About time to hire someone, to bad no one in my area is into pinball

#289 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

No freaking way! Ugg! I’m so sorry to hear this Troy. Not cool. Talk to Dan and ask him to contact the center security. I agree that this is almost certainly on camera. There have been a couple other (much more minor...no theft that I am aware of) things over the years that there was security footage of, and I think it would be pretty easy to spot something the size of a banner getting taken.
    Damn this makes me mad. Wtf is with some people?

Its not worth Dans time, Its more the principle than the product. Just hope that if someone knows who did, oust them and make them do a shame walk

#333 1 year ago

Banner has been returned, but damaged from stuffing it in too small of a package and it rubbed artwork off. A Pinsider contacted me thinking he knew who did it. He Reached out to the thief to have it returned But did not give me the name of the thief. So it showed up at my door today. Probably fearing that i would out the thief, which i would.

F0919D2D-9B84-4EB8-BDD4-5117C5F9365A (resized).jpegF0919D2D-9B84-4EB8-BDD4-5117C5F9365A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tilt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/midwest-gaming-classic-2023?tu=Tilt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.