(Topic ID: 228537)

Midwest Gaming Classic 2019

By balt

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

15551644478965418973746659864627 (resized).jpg
    454B7224-48FB-4EAF-9039-8CCDAF26A44E (resized).jpeg
    DSC04620 (resized).JPG
    DSC04563 (resized).JPG
    DSC04706 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1044 (resized).JPG
    Ritchie (resized).jpg
    8214773C-78D8-480D-8E4F-27325469552C (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20190305-190017 (resized).jpg
    BrianEddy_final_preview (resized).jpeg
    john-borg (resized).png
    IMG_3800 (resized).jpg
    mgc-sign (resized).jpg
    18172 (resized).jpeg
    MGC2019DOUBLEFLYERINVERT.pdf (PDF preview)
    MGC2019FLYERINVERT.pdf (PDF preview)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingPinGames.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#83 5 years ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

That does make me feel better about it. Thank you. I’m debating either this or WOZ depending on the pricing I get back on the stern. I emailed them this morning.

If there are any WoZ built at that time it is usually about a 5% off msrp discount and no shipping charge.

#87 5 years ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

Excellent to know! Wife and I are between WOZ (if it comes back into production) or GotG pro at this point as our next pin. Or MBr SE a close 3rd.

I will have mbr se for sure. 90% sure on on woz too.

#91 5 years ago
    Quoted from kcZ:

Lol.... Perfect, Kingpin is going to deliver my games. Saves me the mess of moving them around. For the record...I did not expand that section.

Ha, that might need some clarification.

"Kingpin will deliver any game purchased from them and paid for before the show."

Good times, thanks Dan.

Fyi, it does clarify it if you click on it.

#93 5 years ago

It's okay. I'm sure they will figure it out.

#107 5 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Any chance there will be an Oktoberfest at MGC ?

From what I understand, yes. I have not been given an info on show specials as of yet though

#108 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

Chris... any idea what edition of WOZ will be on the line next? Heard Yellow Brick Road is up sometime this year, but haven’t seen pics or heard confirmation on a timeline.
    Also, just to be clear, in order to get the 5% discount and free delivery (to the show) you don’t have to leave the game set up at the show, right?

I am only allowed to discuss machines that have been publically announced. As of now that would be the 75th anniversary editions. The 5% discount is for a "show game." The discount is given to those that allow thier machine to be used for the duration of the show. For a nib game that wasnt used for the show, the best I'm allowed to do would be to cover the shipping to the show (and technically we are not supposed to even do that.)

2 weeks later
    #134 5 years ago
    Quoted from iloveplywood:

Somethings shouldn't be said out loud . . . (not saying this is even one of those things . . .)

that's sound advice. i sent the same message about a week ago.

1 week later
    #146 5 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Kingpin is an almost mythic game to pinball collectors and players, and the team at Circus Maximus are finally putting it into production so everyone can see what they are missing with this Mark Ritchie designed game. Come give it a play at the Wisconsin Center April 12-14 to see what all the fuss is about!

[quoted image]

Okay, now i have a reason to come to the show. Thanks dan.

#159 5 years ago

There is a concession stand (little pricey), otherwise a couple great places (I remember a really good barbecue place that I visited twice in one day about a block away).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingPinGames.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/midwest-gaming-classic-2019?tu=KingPinGames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.