Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 442 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by HHaase
  • Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Tyrone Biggums 12042019090306 (resized).jpg
    20190412_075017.jpg
    3F04DA6C-8FA8-4F21-B218-D91229DD7A81 (resized).jpeg
    6017B5D0-E242-413A-BE55-8BE9BEAA879A (resized).jpeg
    8cf5b6b642fbb69c14b55153f7f08aca (resized).jpg
    67B81892-DF49-42D0-8393-2BB08B3EE900 (resized).jpeg
    4842767B-BB6C-46F6-8A02-C8E8388700B7 (resized).jpeg
    FB_IMG_1554932262915 (resized).jpg
    20190410_082128 (resized).jpg
    20190410_081938 (resized).jpg
    20190410_082050 (resized).jpg
    20190410_082212 (resized).jpg
    20190410_081924 (resized).jpg
    20190410_081922 (resized).jpg
    20190410_082150 (resized).jpg
    20190410_081926 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider animesuperj.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

** This list does NOT mean your machine(s) are registered for the show!! This is an informal list only!! Please register machines through the MGC website (see link below) **

Lets get this list started. What are you planning to bring to the show? Looking to sell or trade something? Post here!
    I'll attempt to keep up-to-date on this and have the machines being brought in alpha order so it's easier to find what's going to be there.

Midwest Gaming Classic 2019 - April 12th to 14th
    https://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/

Register bringing your machine! Make sure to fill this out before the show!
    https://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/bring-machines/

Benefits of bringing a machine to the show.
    https://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/game-bringer-benefits/

Machines being brought to the show
    ----------------------------------------------
    300 [Slim64]
    Al's Garage Band [dave2236]
    Alien Poker [Phat_Jay]
    Attack from Mars (x2) (color upgrade) [vidgameseller]
    Attack from Mars Remake SE [vidgameseller]
    Batman (DE) [Pinhead86]
    Batman 66 [abracadabra]
    Baywatch [PTHermes]
    Black Knight [HHaase]
    Black Knight 2000 [cpu-slave]
    Breakshot [Timerider]
    Bride of Pinbot [lg]
    Cowpoke [aahgo]
    CSI [janus]
    Cyclopes [brenna98]
    Demolition Man [lg]
    Dimension [animesuperj]
    Doctor Who [Pinhead86]
    Earthshaker [Pinhead86]
    Eight Ball [Wisconsinpinball]
    Elektra [pfcjimmy]
    Evel Knieval [Timerider]
    Expressway [Slim64]
    Eye of the Tiger [pfcjimmy]
    Firepower [HHaase]
    Fish Tales [BrewNinja]
    Frank Thomas Big Hurt [HHaase]
    Full Throttle [Mystery Buyer...]
    Getaway: Highspeed II [hayrebear]
    Ghost in the Shell [Fortytwo]
    Ghostbusters [goatdan]
    Hot Tip [u2sean]
    Indiana Jones (Williams) [vidgameseller]
    Iron Man [goatdan]
    Jackbot [RustyLizard]
    Jet Spin [egyptrus]
    Jetsons [animesuperj]
    Jurassic Park [kcZ]
    Kings & Queens [aahgo]
    Laser Que [Wisconsinpinball]
    Lethal Weapon [Slim64]
    Little Pro [Whysnow]
    Lost World [trilogybeer]
    Magic Castle [TheKorn]
    Maverick [Wisconsinpinball]
    Metallica (Pro) [BrewNinja]
    Monster Bash Remake Classic (x2) [vidgameseller]
    Monster Base Remake SE [vidgameseller]
    Monster Bash Remake SE [Foo]
    Mousin Around [Methos]
    Nascar [Slim64]
    Paragon [trilogybeer]
    Predator [vidgameseller]
    Quicksilver [brenna98]
    Road Kings [Wisconsinpinball]
    Scared Stiff [RustyLizard]
    See Saw [cad-kid]
    Silverball Mania [kcZ]
    Simpsons Pinball Party [Eric_S]
    Slugfest [Wisconsinpinball]
    Spring Break [mr2xbass]
    Stargate [Wisconsinpinball]
    Star Gazer [brenna98]
    Star Trek (Stern - Premium) [f3honda4me]
    Swords of Fury [Lame33]
    Top Hand [cad-kid]
    Total Nuclear Annihilation [floyd1977]
    Tron (pro) [animesuperj]
    Twilight Zone or Vector [kcZ]
    Undertale [Gornkleschnitzer]
    Waterworld [dave2236]
    Whitewater [vidgameseller]
    X-Men (pro) [Deaconblooze]

Arcade
    Ms. Pac-Man [mr2xbass]

Machines / Parts / Other for sale or trade
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Base Hit (EM pitch and bat) [HHaase]
    Bride of Pinbot 2.0 conversion kit [pinwhoo] - $2500
    Demolition Man [lg]: trade for a Diner or High Speed Getway 2, possibly others
    Elektra [pfcjimmy] - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/77290
    Expressway [Slim64]
    Family Guy [ChrisS] - $4200 http://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1828&sid=861db2a52922a93d93d4822e509093dc
    Firepower [HHaase]
    Frank Thomas Big Hurt [HHaase]
    Guardians of the Galaxy Premium [f3honda4me] - can bring to mgc if needed
    Jurassic Park [kcZ] - restored, too much $
    Magic Castle [TheKorn] - $1750
    Mousin Around [Methos]
    Mystery Castle [goatdan] - stupid money
    NBA Fastbreak [magicalpowers] - Can deliver to the show or pick up in Madison, WI. Asking $2500.
    See Saw [cad-kid] - $700
    Silverball Mania [kcZ]- restored, too much $
    Star Trek: TNG [goatdan] - stupid money
    Super Chexx [ChrisS] - $1900 http://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1731&sid=861db2a52922a93d93d4822e509093dc
    Swords of Fury [Lame33]
    Twilight Zone [kcZ]
    Vector [kcZ]
    WCS94 [goatdan] - stupid money

#22 5 years ago

List should be up-to-date with everyone's recent machines. If not, let me know.

I'm still debating on what to bring myself. It will be some selection from: Tron pro, Jetsons, Excalibur, Stars or Dimension. Leaning towards bringing 3 if I can squeeze them in the van.

#25 5 years ago

I saw the post, @deaconblooze. I always say everything is for sale, you probably just won't like the price. It's going to be fully restored once it's all done. Hoping to get it all back together for the show!

Cab is almost done, then I can finally start to reassemble everything.

IMAG1828 (resized).jpgIMAG1828 (resized).jpg

#26 5 years ago

I saw the post, @deaconblooze. I always say everything is for sale, you probably just won't like the price. It's going to be fully restored once it's all done. Hoping to get it all back together for the show!
    Cab is almost done, then I can finally start to reassemble everything.
    [quoted image]

#35 5 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

That looks beautiful. I just acquired one after a lot of searching, great early SS game.

Thanks! All credit goes to Doug on the painting. I'll be glad to get this thing wrapped up soon.

1 week later
    #90 5 years ago

Looks like I'll be getting my repaired Dimension back this weekend, so assuming I can fit everything in the van I should be bringing:

Jetsons
    Tron pro (for color dmd deal)
    Dimension

#129 5 years ago
    Quoted from Marvin:

When did I say I have a problem with them?

Fine, you don't have a problem with them. I'm asking politely to please take any further discussion with PinGraffix elsewhere.

PinGraffix commented off of someone bringing a game to MGC and [hopefully] resolving an issue with that game, which is on-topic for the thread.

If you have a game to bring, sell/trade or are looking to buy; by all means post and I'll add it to the list.

#131 5 years ago
    Quoted from Marvin:

no, the comment was in direct response to a comment in this thread. I have not been talking about them since then. you do not get to decide what is acceptable to you on a discussion board and what needs to be removed. You aren't the mods or owner.
    What I bring will be determined a day or 2 before I leave for the show.

ok.gifok.gif

#135 5 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Oh hey, alao, game bringers will get a chance to purchase the new MGC NES game badge Bovinium Quest outside of the VIG package. Cost is yet to be finalized as it depends on part cost.
    If you'd like to see what the game is going to be like check out https://www.bovinium.com

That'd be awesome! I'd be interested to hear what pricing might be. More games to add to my "to play" list, lol.

2 weeks later
    #157 5 years ago
    Quoted from Fortytwo:

chriss or myself have started a separate thread in years past. But if the op animesuperj doesn’t mind I think it’s ok to mix. It ends being about 100 posts.

All good by me, post away! I haven't specifically been tracking the WTB posts, just what people are bringing and selling/trading. I don't think there's been a lot of parts listed for sale, so I don't mind back-tracking the thread quick and grouping those and future FS of parts.

2 weeks later
    #238 5 years ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

Anybody else on the list anywhere that has an original Black Knight they're bringing? With all the interest in the new release I may bring mine. It definitely will NOT be for sale but I've already got a trailer scheduled for my other games.
    -Hans

So far no one posted about bringing a BK, so I added yours as a maybe.

Quoted from cavalier88z24:

anybody bringing a Williams IJ? I don't want to bring a duplicate game.

Currently vidgameseller said he's bringing one. Not a huge deal on a duplicate or two, but if you got something else to bring that isn't on the list; that'd be great, too!

#258 5 years ago
    Quoted from cpu-slave:

If Hans is bringing BK, maybe I should bring BK2K instead of the Pac cabaret I was originally planning on bringing out? I don't see one on the list (yet) - maybe one of the powers that be can check and see if one is slated to be there and if not swap my planned game title? Only got room for one this year...
    I believe it would be cool to see the 'line of progression' on the BK machines represented at the show...

So far, you're the only person I've heard of that has offered to bring a BK2K; and Hans a BK. I don't think it'd be the worst if we have duplicates of both, given we'll probably have more than 1 of the new Black Knight. Having a couple of the originals for people to play would be sweet. I added you to the list, as a maybe, for BK2K. Your call on whether to bring it or not, but again, so far no one else has posted anything and I think it'd be a great addition given the new Stern coming out. I also don't have access to the sign up form from the site; so I don't know what people have submitted there.

#265 5 years ago

I should have everything up-to-date on the bringing list, if not, just let me know.

Reminder -- please make sure to fill out the form on the MGC website for what you're bringing. This is just an unofficial list!
    https://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/bring-machines/

#354 5 years ago

Games loaded in the van! Two dmd and one em, plus 3 extra sheets of playfield glass should anyone break theirs. Most of the parts and tools loaded as well, giving an extra day to make sure I don't forgot anything; which I'm sure I will. Just gotta pack clothes and snacks/drinks and I'm good to go!

IMAG1984 (resized).jpgIMAG1984 (resized).jpg
    #357 5 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Over achiever. I haven’t. Even folded anything up yet.

Today was the only day Greg was available to help get games out, lol. So, I "had" to have them folded and ready to go. I wasn't 100% sure alm three would fit, so good to see my measurements worked out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider animesuperj.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/midwest-gaming-classic-2019-bringing-selling-trading-list?tu=animesuperj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.