Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 442 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by HHaase
  • Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Tyrone Biggums 12042019090306 (resized).jpg
    20190412_075017.jpg
    3F04DA6C-8FA8-4F21-B218-D91229DD7A81 (resized).jpeg
    6017B5D0-E242-413A-BE55-8BE9BEAA879A (resized).jpeg
    8cf5b6b642fbb69c14b55153f7f08aca (resized).jpg
    67B81892-DF49-42D0-8393-2BB08B3EE900 (resized).jpeg
    4842767B-BB6C-46F6-8A02-C8E8388700B7 (resized).jpeg
    FB_IMG_1554932262915 (resized).jpg
    20190410_082128 (resized).jpg
    20190410_081938 (resized).jpg
    20190410_082050 (resized).jpg
    20190410_082212 (resized).jpg
    20190410_081924 (resized).jpg
    20190410_081922 (resized).jpg
    20190410_082150 (resized).jpg
    20190410_081926 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HHaase.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 5 years ago

I have a few I may be bringing this year (potentially) as I may have some manual labor coming with me this year (potentially).
    I'll be slapping prices on them too, and if they sell I'll be looking to buy or trade as well.

Firepower.
    Frank Thomas Big Hurt.
    Base Hit (EM pitch and bat)

1 month later
    #170 5 years ago

I’d really like to come home with a Genesis or BK2K. And a classic Bally/stern with a sci-fi theme

1 week later
    #201 5 years ago

Hey, if anybody has any imonex .900 token mech’s, I could use a few. These are the black plastic ones.

#203 5 years ago

The normal ones can be adjusted but I just find the imonex ones to be so much easier to deal with. Never jam, don’t corrode, just work.

#230 5 years ago

Anybody else on the list anywhere that has an original Black Knight they're bringing? With all the interest in the new release I may bring mine. It definitely will NOT be for sale but I've already got a trailer scheduled for my other games.

-Hans

#236 5 years ago
    Quoted from Fortytwo:

That’s a good idea. Actually it would be cool to get BK and BK 2000 somewhere close to the new ones. My only concern is BK always breaks. But I know yours is got to be bullet proof. goatdan thoughts.

Just as long as nobody notices Gorgar's face on the side of the back-box. The original collapsed and I still haven't gotten around to redoing the cabinet yet.

I might have to replace some GI light sockets, and the shooter lane sometimes bounces halfway back into the trough.

-Hans

#240 5 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

I'm really, really bad at saying no to anyone. We can't put them in Marcos booth, but could definitely work to put them nearby!

Pfffft, totally not worried about anything of that nature. Just figured if the new one is getting a debut, there should at least be an original somewhere in the hall.

-Hans

#256 5 years ago

Hmmm, now that the two I'm mostly looking to sell appear to be sold, it's time for me to start looking to buy.

Would be nice to find a classic bally/stern with a sci-fi theme for not too crazy. That and a Genesis would be nice.

#264 5 years ago

I did just email to make my Black Knight an official addition to the lineup. Can remove the "maybe" off of there.

-Hans

#275 5 years ago

Could always call it like an Electronic Arts game. BK2K19

#278 5 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

Always looking for project games and game room decorations

That EM pitch and bat I'm bringing is definitely a project, prime restoration candidate.

-Hans

#280 5 years ago

Turns out kcz isn’t the one selling the Vector. Kinda curious who is, as I may be interested depending on price and condition.

#288 5 years ago

Been talking with Lawnboy about his vector. If I don't find stuff higher on my 'want list' at the show, there's a good chance I'll be swinging by to look at it.

-Hans

#308 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinZig:

I'll take one. PM sent

Quoted from Eric_S:

I'll buy what you have left Jimmy.

And if you guys have any questions/issues with any of those LED adapters, just stop by my booth and let me know, since I made 'em.

-Hans

#320 5 years ago

I’m already tired and sore from this show, and I haven’t even started loading up yet to head TO Milwaukee.

My planning and preparation are not going as smooth as usual

#330 5 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Anyone from Minnesota coming to MGC that has room to bring a game with them? I really want to grab this Genie- rmn.craigslist.org link
    You will literally pass by my house on the way to the show (I am just south of I94 by a few minutes). I haven't spoke with the seller yet, I didn't want to contact him unless I knew I could get the machine a ride.
    Would a $100 motivate anyone to give it a ride to my place?

I'm going RIGHT past there, and have a trailer with a lot of room still. Shoot me a message.

#350 5 years ago

The change in my travel plans also changed my trailer size. Slight chance I might have to leave my Black Knight behind. I'll know for sure tomorrow morning, so keep it on the list for now. Won't know till I load up.

-Hans

#365 5 years ago

Loaded and heading out. Can you please cross my 'Base Hit' off the list?
    Didn't have room for it with the downsized trailer, and managed to find a local buyer.

-Hans

#422 5 years ago

Kurt,
    Common theme the last 4-5 years for MGC is people begging to buy playfield glass, and hasn’t been a vendor bringing any in quite a while.
    -Hans

#442 5 years ago

Looks like Firepower is back to available again. Not sure if I’ve missed anybody in my pm pile

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HHaase.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/midwest-gaming-classic-2019-bringing-selling-trading-list?tu=HHaase and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.