Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 442 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by HHaase
  • Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Tyrone Biggums 12042019090306 (resized).jpg
    20190412_075017.jpg
    3F04DA6C-8FA8-4F21-B218-D91229DD7A81 (resized).jpeg
    6017B5D0-E242-413A-BE55-8BE9BEAA879A (resized).jpeg
    8cf5b6b642fbb69c14b55153f7f08aca (resized).jpg
    67B81892-DF49-42D0-8393-2BB08B3EE900 (resized).jpeg
    4842767B-BB6C-46F6-8A02-C8E8388700B7 (resized).jpeg
    FB_IMG_1554932262915 (resized).jpg
    20190410_082128 (resized).jpg
    20190410_081938 (resized).jpg
    20190410_082050 (resized).jpg
    20190410_082212 (resized).jpg
    20190410_081924 (resized).jpg
    20190410_081922 (resized).jpg
    20190410_082150 (resized).jpg
    20190410_081926 (resized).jpg

There are 442 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.
    #401 4 years ago
    Quoted from FrankJ:

One last attempt: anyone have an extra Tom Taylor and/or Friday ticket I can buy

I have two. I cannot make it now. They are yours if you want them. PM me.

Added over 5 years ago:

*edit - I have two tickets to Tom Taylor's on Friday but they are spoken for.

#402 4 years ago

Pincades
    Figured I should put up a list. Original pac man x 2
    Extremely nice DK (boards been converted to 60-1 by previous owner ) original Nintendo monitor
    Eagle shot golf
    Hydro thunder sit down (if presold or someone else has a single with same version we can link them)
    Sega Power Drift
    Original House of the Dead
    Raven pinball with led's
    F-14 tomcat Pinball custom coin door and leds
    Slugfest with new topper, leds and card catcher
    As well as there is still time till I am in route! Things may change LOL

See you fellas later or in the AM.
    Everyone have safe travels

Pincades
    JT

#403 4 years ago

Please visit www.hemispheresamusements.com for latest new and used inventory.

Hello everyone, we just wanted to put a quick post up and let everyone know that we will be in the Stern/Marco booth as the official MGC distributor teaming up with Marco to bring you over 50 new out of the box pinballs set up on Freeplay including the New Black Knight Pro and Premium. Most of these games are all pre-sold and there is a small handful of games available at the show brand new out of the box that will be available through us at a very nice discount. Unlike most of the pre-sold games, these remaining games it is not absolutely necessary you take the game home with you. We will have the means to transport it back to our facility and ship it or deliver it locally in the Chicago area for you. PM or text me for details please. I will try to watch my inbox this weekend.... you can PM or text at 630-792-8910 or email me at [email protected] for specific details of the titles available yet and pricing. There is only a handful of games available. We will also have a small amount of games available from Chicago Gaming, Jersey Jack and American Pinball as well. Here's your last chance to get in on very nicely discounted brand new games! These games will only have the plays on them from the show. We are opening the boxes up today.

We'll also have a slew of stern accessories for sale along with brand new playfield glass (both standard and HD) along with a few other goodies.

For those of you who we have not had the pleasure to meet please stop by the booth and say hello to myself and Mark.

See everybody up there and have a safe journey wherever you're traveling from. A little Breezy out there today

#404 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hemispheres:

Please visit www.hemispheresamusements.com for latest new and used inventory.
    Hello everyone, we just wanted to put a quick post up and let everyone know that we will be in the Stern/Marco booth as the official MGC distributor teaming up with Marco to bring you over 50 new out of the box pinballs set up on Freeplay including the New Black Knight Pro and Premium. Most of these games are all pre-sold and there is a small handful of games available at the show brand new out of the box that will be available through us at a very nice discount. Unlike most of the pre-sold games, these remaining games it is not absolutely necessary you take the game home with you. We will have the means to transport it back to our facility and ship it or deliver it locally in the Chicago area for you. PM or text me for details please. I will try to watch my inbox this weekend.... you can PM or text at 630-792-8910 or email me at [email protected] for specific details of the titles available yet and pricing. There is only a handful of games available. We will also have a small amount of games available from Chicago Gaming, Jersey Jack and American Pinball as well. Here's your last chance to get in on very nicely discounted brand new games! These games will only have the plays on them from the show. We are opening the boxes up today.
    We'll also have a slew of stern accessories for sale along with brand new playfield glass (both standard and HD) along with a few other goodies.
    For those of you who we have not had the pleasure to meet please stop by the booth and say hello to myself and Mark.
    See everybody up there and have a safe journey wherever you're traveling from. A little Breezy out there today

????

what???

I did not buy either of the 2 games I am getting from you.

I bought them form Marco; same as last year.

Seems really odd to sayyou are the one selling these games via Macro after the fact.

On top of this, KingPin Games is one of the largest supports of the show each year and is the 'official' guy bringing and selling all of the JJP, CGC, Spooky games at the show.

#405 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

????
    what???
    Is this some sort of odd scam you are running? Seems really fishy to claim you are the one selling these games via Macro after the fact.
    On top of this, KingPin Games is one of the largest supports of the show each year and is the official guy bringing and selling all of the JJP, CGC, Spooky games at the show.

Teaming up with Marco, it says in the post. And Kingpin doesn't have exclusivity to bring JJP, CGC, etc. Nothing about the post looks fishy to me...

#406 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jamaster10:

F-14 tomcat Pinball custom coin door

??? What's this? Your website functionality isn't working with Microsoft Edge or IE, in case you didn't know.

#407 4 years ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

Teaming up with Marco, it says in the post.

This is the odd part.

Quoted from Hemispheres:

as the official MGC distributor teaming up with Marco to bring you over 50 new out of the box pinballs

I dont know whom this distributor is and I surely did not send them money for 2 games. I just found it odd that they claim to be the official MGC distributor on top of this.

The attempt to also sell other games at the show when KP is the big supporter is just a secondary and tacky IMHO. Every year we gets someone doing nothing for the show yet coming in at the last minute and trying to take sales form the ones that do and piggy back of their effort. I point it out because KP is such a great distributor and does so much that it irks me to see this happen every year (any this time from a complete unknown swooping in while KP is likely busy loading in over 100 games to support the show)

#408 4 years ago

Relax Hilton, Kurt is a good guy and he teaming up with Marco this year for MGC . This is good news .

#409 4 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Relax Hilton, Kurt is a good guy and he teaming up with Marco this year for MGC . This is good news .

good to know someone can vouch for them.

I hope you can understand my questioning when I sent some big bucks to Marco and then to have someone else claiming they are the distributor...

#411 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

This is the odd part.

I dont know whom this distributor is and I surely did not send them money for 2 games. I just found it odd that they claim to be the official MGC distributor on top of this.
    The attempt to also sell other games at the show when KP is the big supporter is just a secondary and tacky IMHO. Every year we gets someone doing nothing for the show yet coming in at the last minute and trying to take sales form the ones that do and piggy back of their effort. I point it out because KP is such a great distributor and does so much that it irks me to see this happen every year (any this time from a complete unknown swooping in while KP is likely busy loading in over 100 games to support the show)

Yes you sent marco the money for the games. That doesn't mean that they didn't team up with marco. Zach at Flip N Out teamed up with Kingpin this year, does this mean Zach is a shady distributor? And kingpin isn't the only one allowed to sell games at the show. Kingpin is absolutely a huge part of the show, but he's not the only one that is allowed to sell games...

#412 4 years ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

Yes you sent marco the money for the games. That doesn't mean that they didn't team up with marco. Zach at Flip N Out teamed up with Kingpin this year, does this mean Zach is a shady distributor? And kingpin isn't the only one allowed to sell games at the show. Kingpin is absolutely a huge part of the show, but he's not the only one that is allowed to sell games...

of course others can sell at the show.

Zach also did not come here and claim to be the official distributor of MGC or seller of games sold by Kingpin.
    Kingpin also did not claim to be the official distributor...

pretty big difference.

Guessing it was just a poorly phrased post and due to a desire to try and associate themselves as more responsible for supporting the show and bringing 50 games (understandable when you are trying to sell more games). You can hopefully see that is odd to claim when Marco clearly is the one selling all those NIB stern games.

#413 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

of course others can sell at the show.
    Zach also did not come here and claim to be the official distributor of MGC or seller of games sold by Kingpin.
    Kingpin also did not claim to be the official distributor...
    pretty big difference.
    Guessing it was just a poorly phrased post and due to a desire to try and associate themselves as more responsible for supporting the show and bringing 50 games (understandable when you are trying to sell more games). You can hopefully see that is odd to claim when Marco clearly is the one selling all those NIB stern games.

I get that, but jumping right to “scam” is equally as odd of a claim.

#414 4 years ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

I get that, but jumping right to “scam” is equally as odd of a claim.

8cf5b6b642fbb69c14b55153f7f08aca (resized).jpg8cf5b6b642fbb69c14b55153f7f08aca (resized).jpg
    #415 4 years ago

Kurt is a good dude, known him at least 15 years, maybe more

#416 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

good to know someone can vouch for them.
    I hope you can understand my questioning when I sent some big bucks to Marco and then to have someone else claiming they are the distributor...

Kurt and Mark are both excellent. Easily the top chicagoland distributor in my opinion based on customer service.

#417 4 years ago
    Quoted from kcZ:

[quoted image]

How do you know she’s a witch?

#418 4 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

Kurt is a good dude, known him at least 15 years, maybe more

good to know.

never heard of him.

How much for glass?

#419 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

????
    what???
    Seems really odd to sayyou are the one selling these games via Macro after the fact.
    On top of this, KingPin Games is one of the largest supports of the show each year and is the 'official' guy bringing and selling all of the JJP, CGC, Spooky games at the show.

Whysnow, my complete apology I did not mean to create confusion for you. Yes you purchased your games from Marco and those sales are running through Marco. Stern and Marco were looking for a Stern dealer to help out with this show and so we joined up. I purchased a handful of games that will be at this show and available that were not pre sold by Marco. There is also a handful of Black Knight Pros left that we can sell that either Marco or Hemispheres can sell at this show. We're just teaming up together. I've been in the industry for almost 30 years I am not a hardcore pinside guy because I simply don't have the Manpower or time at this point. I will be making more of an effort to support this website, make more of a presence and to help the community. If you have any questions about who we are check out our Google reviews. We are here to help anyone that's in the business. We make it a point to have good communication with both our customers and other dealers. Again my complete apology for the confusion on your order. Forgive any typos in this post I'm at a quick gas stop on the way to the show. Thanks again.

#420 4 years ago

I could bring a tftc original topper, $150 obo

#421 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hemispheres:

Whysnow, my complete apology I did not mean to create confusion for you. Yes you purchased your games from Marco and those sales are running through Marco. Stern and Marco were looking for a Stern dealer to help out with this show and so we joined up. I purchased a handful of games that will be at this show and available that were not pre sold by Marco. There is also a handful of Black Knight Pros left that we can sell that either Marco or Hemispheres can sell at this show. We're just teaming up together. I've been in the industry for almost 30 years I am not a hardcore pinside guy because I simply don't have the Manpower or time at this point. I will be making more of an effort to support this website, make more of a presence and to help the community. If you have any questions about who we are check out our Google reviews. We are here to help anyone that's in the business. We make it a point to have good communication with both our customers and other dealers. Again my complete apology for the confusion on your order. Forgive any typos in this post I'm at a quick gas stop on the way to the show. Thanks again.

thanks for the clarity and appreciate it!

Looking forward to the show!

how much for glass? I will take 4 sheets (assuming reasonable/normal price)

#422 4 years ago

Kurt,
    Common theme the last 4-5 years for MGC is people begging to buy playfield glass, and hasn’t been a vendor bringing any in quite a while.
    -Hans

#423 4 years ago

Kurt is a great guy Hilton. And like me working with kingpin, Kurt is with Marco, it's a great thing and we welcome him to the show

#424 4 years ago

Well, change of plans for me. Hot Tip won't be making an appearance this year as originally planned, as I'll be getting one of the show games instead! Thanks to KingPinGames for the hook-up! Look forward to seeing everyone there.

#425 4 years ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

How do you know she’s a witch?

Turned me into a newt.......I got better...

#426 4 years ago

I bought my Mousin' Around from Kurt and Mark. Great guys. Amazing, minty game at a great price as well. Can't go wrong!

#427 4 years ago

I’ve decided to sell my NIB show game Star Trek Premium Vault if anyone is interested. PM me for details. The game has to remain on and available for play until 5pm Sunday at which point you have to take the pin home.

#428 4 years ago

$6300 NIB show game. Pick up at end of MGC.

3F04DA6C-8FA8-4F21-B218-D91229DD7A81 (resized).jpeg3F04DA6C-8FA8-4F21-B218-D91229DD7A81 (resized).jpeg6017B5D0-E242-413A-BE55-8BE9BEAA879A (resized).jpeg6017B5D0-E242-413A-BE55-8BE9BEAA879A (resized).jpeg
    #429 4 years ago

Anyone bringing a game with a hardtop installed? Want to play one to see how they play.

#430 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

thanks for the clarity and appreciate it!
    Looking forward to the show!
    how much for glass? I will take 4 sheets (assuming reasonable/normal price)

No problem. Glass is $25 per. I only brought about 8 sheets....thats all I had in stock.

#431 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

This is the odd part.

Kurt is truly of of the best, stand up guys in our hobby. If you are from northern Illinois, western suburbs, you know Kurt. When I had two of my customers looking for newer machine’s, I immediately referred them to Kurt, and they both bought from him. They could not thank me enough for recommending him. That’s all I have to say regarding this.

#432 4 years ago

I will be bringing Rob Zombie. I just shopped it out. For sale or Trade. looking for bally/Williams games. also to remember to reset your play counters. always interesting to see how many plays get put on your games.

#433 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mikala:

Kurt is truly of of the best, stand up guys in our hobby. If you are from northern Illinois, western suburbs, you know Kurt. When I had two of my customers looking for newer machine’s, I immediately referred them to Kurt, and they both bought from him. They could not thank me enough for recommending him. That’s all I have to say regarding this.

Thank you. That was a very kind post much appreciated along with the referrals! Stop by and say hello if you're going to be at the show.

#434 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jamaster10:

Pincades
    Figured I should put up a list. Original pac man x 2
    Extremely nice DK (boards been converted to 60-1 by previous owner ) original Nintendo monitor
    Eagle shot golf
    Hydro thunder sit down (if presold or someone else has a single with same version we can link them)(sold)
    Sega Power Drift (Sold)
    Original House of the Dead(sold)
    Raven pinball with led's
    F-14 tomcat Pinball custom coin door and leds
    Slugfest with new topper, leds and card catcher
    As well as there is still time till I am in route! Things may change LOL
    See you fellas later or in the AM.
    Everyone have safe travels
    Pincades
    JT

Updated list.

First off: hats off to all setting up booths and games to make this show happen. I have been attending MGC since 2007 and I will haft to say this seems to be the largest ever which is awesome. This year I will be taking a break from setting up a booth and just bringing games for the free play area. In the beginning I remember the last few years of Olympia and then Brookfield where I would bring a 26ft truck of games (oh those huge fighters some of the mgc staff can relate) and a 16ft trailer load to make sure we had a large inventory for all to play. Now there so many great people that have stepped up (marco, kingpin, and this year hemispheres, CGC and a few other i am sure i missed) to the plate, to bring all these new in box and more. I remember the first year i brought WOZ to the show (oh what a solid line for three days!) and a few years after till KP became a dist. for JJP and started helping his home show by leaps and bounds of his and his family's craziness and vast collection of games and kiddie rides LOL. Last few years i have set up API booths, as i am a dist for them, this year with the day job craziness i will be a floater and helping out if needed..

Oh and Hilton stop bring Hilton LOL!

Safe travels to all! See you this evening.
    Pincades
    JT.

#435 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mikala:

Ditto. Bought my first game from Kurt. Class act.

#436 4 years ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

I’ve decided to sell my NIB show game Star Trek Premium Vault if anyone is interested. PM me for details. The game has to remain on and available for play until 5pm Sunday at which point you have to take the pin home.

Wow, did getting a look at Wonka change your mind?

#437 4 years ago

Ready!

20190412_075017.jpg20190412_075017.jpg
    #438 4 years ago

Anyone looking to freshen up their LOTR? I'll have pf, ramp, ring, plastic set, decal set, and translite. All NOS.

Will be in my booth with all my other stuff.

Don't forget we'll have a free table. Donate mgc related stuff, maybe someone else needs it.

#439 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crile1:

Wow, did getting a look at Wonka change your mind?

No I’m already in on wonka. But family wants an MBr over Star Trek so I’m buying an MBr from Chris/Kingpin and selling the ST. But - My feelings won’t be hurt if I have to bring Star Trek home and play it for a bit while it’s up for sale. I have a new color dmd for it too but I’ll probably get more if I leave it new in box and sell that separately.

#440 4 years ago
    Tyrone Biggums 12042019090306 (resized).jpgTyrone Biggums 12042019090306 (resized).jpg
    #441 4 years ago

Kurt from Hemispheres is a good guy and there is nothing wrong with teaming up and bringing more games to the show. I have done business with Kurt before and you can add him to the trusted list.

#442 4 years ago

Looks like Firepower is back to available again. Not sure if I’ve missed anybody in my pm pile

There are 442 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/midwest-gaming-classic-2019-bringing-selling-trading-list/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.