Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 442 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by HHaase
  • Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Tyrone Biggums 12042019090306 (resized).jpg
    20190412_075017.jpg
    3F04DA6C-8FA8-4F21-B218-D91229DD7A81 (resized).jpeg
    6017B5D0-E242-413A-BE55-8BE9BEAA879A (resized).jpeg
    8cf5b6b642fbb69c14b55153f7f08aca (resized).jpg
    67B81892-DF49-42D0-8393-2BB08B3EE900 (resized).jpeg
    4842767B-BB6C-46F6-8A02-C8E8388700B7 (resized).jpeg
    FB_IMG_1554932262915 (resized).jpg
    20190410_082128 (resized).jpg
    20190410_081938 (resized).jpg
    20190410_082050 (resized).jpg
    20190410_082212 (resized).jpg
    20190410_081924 (resized).jpg
    20190410_081922 (resized).jpg
    20190410_082150 (resized).jpg
    20190410_081926 (resized).jpg
    There are 442 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.
    #251 5 years ago

Anyone selling Tom Taylor tickets?
    I need 2.

#252 5 years ago
    Quoted from brenna98:

I need 2.

Did you check the website. I had thought I read it wasnt sold out yet.

#253 5 years ago

They just sold out a few days ago. One of my friends got the last golden ticket. Looking forward to seeing the Tom Taylor Collection.

#254 5 years ago

Bringing a couple of classic wedgeheads, Cowpoke and Kings & Queens.

#255 5 years ago

Listed Elektra

Machine - For Sale
    Elektra Archived
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “-new plastics -LEDs -new alltek mpu -new lamp boards -new rubber and flipper bats -new drop targets -new rollovers -new board connectors -new caps for sound board -clean backglass...”
    2019-04-10
    Madison, WI
    2,000 (OBO)
    Archived after: 12 days
    Viewed: 1308 times

If this sells before MGC I might bring Harlem Globetrotters.

#256 5 years ago

Hmmm, now that the two I'm mostly looking to sell appear to be sold, it's time for me to start looking to buy.

Would be nice to find a classic bally/stern with a sci-fi theme for not too crazy. That and a Genesis would be nice.

#257 5 years ago
    Quoted from brenna98:

I need 2.

I can check with Tom if he would be okay with adding a couple more if you don't find any.

Quoted from NoQuarters:

They just sold out a few days ago. One of my friends got the last golden ticket. Looking forward to seeing the Tom Taylor Collection.

He did!

Speaking of... Friday Preview Night ticket sales have picked up a lot lately, so if you're looking for those or the exclusive event hoodies or shirts, the sooner the better. I know that VIG doesn't do much for game bringers, but it is within about 20 tickets of a sell out too.

#258 5 years ago
    Quoted from cpu-slave:

If Hans is bringing BK, maybe I should bring BK2K instead of the Pac cabaret I was originally planning on bringing out? I don't see one on the list (yet) - maybe one of the powers that be can check and see if one is slated to be there and if not swap my planned game title? Only got room for one this year...
    I believe it would be cool to see the 'line of progression' on the BK machines represented at the show...

So far, you're the only person I've heard of that has offered to bring a BK2K; and Hans a BK. I don't think it'd be the worst if we have duplicates of both, given we'll probably have more than 1 of the new Black Knight. Having a couple of the originals for people to play would be sweet. I added you to the list, as a maybe, for BK2K. Your call on whether to bring it or not, but again, so far no one else has posted anything and I think it'd be a great addition given the new Stern coming out. I also don't have access to the sign up form from the site; so I don't know what people have submitted there.

#259 5 years ago
    Quoted from animesuperj:

So far, you're the only person I've heard of that has offered to bring a BK2K; and Hans a BK. I don't think it'd be the worst if we have duplicates of both, given we'll probably have more than 1 of the new Black Knight. Having a couple of the originals for people to play would be sweet. I added you to the list, as a maybe, for BK2K. Your call on whether to bring it or not, but again, so far no one else has posted anything and I think it'd be a great addition given the new Stern coming out. I also don't have access to the sign up form from the site; so I don't know what people have submitted there.

Contacted Keith and switched. I'll be bringing BK2K. Not for sale.

And if BK:SoR plays as good as it looks I'll be mailing my check for a Premium. Iron Maiden did that to me last year and I'm still enjoying the hell out of it.

#260 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Looks like my plan will be Andromeda, Little Pro, and possible 1 other TBD. None of those for sale.
    I could bring my Restored Fireball 72' that won best in show EM last year if anyone wants to make a serious cash offer in advance.
    If you were there last year and saw it/played it, you know the effort that went into it. Serious offers only please.

sorry, I will no longer be bringing Andromeda.

Instead Madison Pinball is providing one of the BK3000 and that will be my game.
    LittlePro will still be there and possibly one other (TBD)

#261 5 years ago

Anyone bringing a nice Road Show or CFTBL for sale to the show?

#262 5 years ago
    Quoted from dkazz1:

Wasn't there a RS for sale over near Madison recently?

Look at Whysnow with his fancy links and such...

#263 5 years ago
    Quoted from dkazz1:

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Road Show Archived
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I'm selling my Road Show. This is a nice example--no fish wear, playfield in good condition, plays well, etc. There's some fading on the left side of the cabinet, but the rest of t...”
    2019-03-31
    Madison, WI
    Archived after: 15 days
    Viewed: 315 times
    Contributed to Pinside

great guy and trusted local pinhead

#264 5 years ago

I did just email to make my Black Knight an official addition to the lineup. Can remove the "maybe" off of there.

-Hans

#265 5 years ago

I should have everything up-to-date on the bringing list, if not, just let me know.

Reminder -- please make sure to fill out the form on the MGC website for what you're bringing. This is just an unofficial list!
    https://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/bring-machines/

#266 5 years ago
    Quoted from animesuperj:

I should have everything up-to-date on the bringing list, if not, just let me know.

Looks like you missed my post a page back. Street Fighter 2, will be for sale. Thx.

#267 5 years ago
    Quoted from boustrophedonic:

Street Fighter 2, will be for sale

Maybe at a show with a lot of video gamers you can find someone who will want it based on theme. Aaaaaayyyyyeeeeeeeee. :sarcasm:

#268 5 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Maybe at a show with a lot of video gamers you can find someone who will want it based on theme.

Here's hoping...

#269 5 years ago

Not the first person I've heard call it this. Where are people getting the thousand?

#270 5 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Not the first person I've heard call it this. Where are people getting the thousand?

Natural progression from BK2K (BK3000 was the assumed title of the game before "Sword of Rage" was officially launched)

#271 5 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

Natural progression from BK2K (BK3000 was the assumed title of the game before "Sword of Rage" was officially launched)

And it sounds bette and easier to use instead of BKSoR which just makes me think... is your back soar? "Yeah after I lift a damn pinball machine"

#272 5 years ago

What about just BK3?

#273 5 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

What about just BK3?

I've been using this one. Because it's technically correct.

#274 5 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

What about just BK3?

I've been using BK3 too. I've seen BKSOR, but it looks like backsore when I read it in my head.

#275 5 years ago

Could always call it like an Electronic Arts game. BK2K19

#276 5 years ago

Still looking for a WCS

#277 5 years ago

Always looking for project games and game room decorations

#278 5 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

Always looking for project games and game room decorations

That EM pitch and bat I'm bringing is definitely a project, prime restoration candidate.

-Hans

#279 5 years ago

I am bringing Scared Stiff and Jackbot. Both in colordmd row.

#280 5 years ago

Turns out kcz isn’t the one selling the Vector. Kinda curious who is, as I may be interested depending on price and condition.

#281 5 years ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

Turns out kcz isn’t the one selling the Vector. Kinda curious who is, as I may be interested depending on price and condition.

Pretty sure it is nobody. I was going to buy one from a guy over towards Madison and bring it to MGC but that one sold already.

#282 5 years ago
    Quoted from kcZ:

Pretty sure it is nobody. I was going to buy one from a guy over towards Madison and bring it to MGC but that one sold already.

I think Lawnboy is selling his vector?

#283 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I think Lawnboy is selling his vector?

Yep, Bill is selling the vector. I am pretty sure that one was the one Mike S. traded to him for Alien Star. At least the pics look like Mike's collection from Bill's vector ad.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-vector-17#post-4906954

#284 5 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Yep, Bill is selling the vector. I am pretty sure that one was the one Mike S. traded to him for Alien Star. At least the pics look like Mike's collection from Bill's vector ad.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-vector-17#post-4906954

Yes. this is my old game that I traded to Bill. it's a nice playing game if you're looking for a Vector.

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Vector Archived
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “Great playing game with no problems. All LEDS and a full new plastic set and protectors installed. Flippers are strong. Some playfield wear as seen in pictures. If you need any m...”
    2019-03-27
    Mequon, WI
    1,500 (OBO)
    Archived after: 17 days
    Viewed: 406 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#285 5 years ago
    Quoted from MikeS:

Yes. this is my old game that I traded to Bill. it's a nice playing game if you're looking for a Vector.

Machine - For Sale

Vector

Fully shopped/refurbished “Great playing game with no problems. All LEDS and a full new plastic set and protectors installed. Flippers are strong. Some playfield wear as seen in pictures. If you need any m...”

7 days ago

Mequon, WI

1,500 (OBO)

Lawnboy

Quoted from MikeS:

Machine - For Sale

Vector

Fully shopped/refurbished “Great playing game with no problems. All LEDS and a full new plastic set and protectors installed. Flippers are strong. Some playfield wear as seen in pictures. If you need any m...”

7 days ago

Mequon, WI

1,500 (OBO)

Lawnboy

Lol... Same game, MikeS is the guy who I was talking to about the Vector.

#286 5 years ago
    Quoted from kcZ:

Lol... Same game, MikeS is the guy who I was talking to about the Vector.

go get it from Bill!

Mike is an amazing tech and his games are always super solid!

#287 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

go get it from Bill!

I saw this at Bill's place a few weeks ago when I went to check it his Munsters LE. We've since decided to buy a game thru Marco and are at capacity.

#288 5 years ago

Been talking with Lawnboy about his vector. If I don't find stuff higher on my 'want list' at the show, there's a good chance I'll be swinging by to look at it.

-Hans

#289 5 years ago

I played a few games on Lawnboys Vector. Plays well.

#290 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

go get it from Bill!

Yes Mike did a great job with this game I just want to get a newer pin

#291 5 years ago

If I am not at the show and I'm not carting the kids around fellow Pinsiders are welcome to come and play some pinball at my place if you want to take a break from the show. I have about 20 pins set up and lots of beer . I'm about 20 minutes north of thew show off of 43.

#292 5 years ago

Since I couldn't figure out how to afford a Black Knight, I will be bringing Game of Thrones pro for the Color DMD deal row. I figured that's the next best thing.

#293 5 years ago

I'm bringing a few older ones.
    Williams Lunar Shot
    Chicago Coin Red Baron
    Chicago Coin Super Flipper (Hybrid)
    Elektra The Avenger (arcade)

All are registered for MGC except The Avenger, I just decided to bring that one last week.

#294 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

Since I couldn't figure out how to afford a Black Knight, I will be bringing Game of Thrones pro for the Color DMD deal row. I figured that's the next best thing.

1980 BK's can be had for 1500-2000

#295 5 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

1980 BK's can be had for 1500-2000

LOL! Low end of that is still more than double what I paid for my first one. Wish I would have kept it...

Damn I'm getting to be one of the old guys. "Back in my day Judge Dredd only cost me $800...and i had to walk uphill both ways, in the snow, with no shoes, with the machine strapped to my back to pick it up!"

#296 5 years ago

Just posted my HUO TNA on marketplace. Can bring to MGC if arranged ahead of time. Prefer local sale.

#297 5 years ago
    Quoted from Muskie82:

Just posted my HUO TNA on marketplace. Can bring to MGC if arranged ahead of time. Prefer local sale.

Message sent

#298 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

LOL! Low end of that is still more than double what I paid for my first one. Wish I would have kept it...
    Damn I'm getting to be one of the old guys. "Back in my day Judge Dredd only cost me $800...and i had to walk uphill both ways, in the snow, with no shoes, with the machine strapped to my back to pick it up!"

They were around 800-1000 when i entered the hobby a couple years ago. I wish I was in the hobby "back in the day"

#299 5 years ago

Gone.

#300 5 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

They were around 800-1000 when i entered the hobby a couple years ago. I wish I was in the hobby "back in the day"

If you got a JD for 800-1000 a couple years ago you got a heck of a deal (or it was a beater). Nice score. They haven't been going at that price for almost 15 years.

Jaz

There are 442 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/midwest-gaming-classic-2019-bringing-selling-trading-list/page/6?hl=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.