Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 442 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by HHaase
  • Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Tyrone Biggums 12042019090306 (resized).jpg
    20190412_075017.jpg
    3F04DA6C-8FA8-4F21-B218-D91229DD7A81 (resized).jpeg
    6017B5D0-E242-413A-BE55-8BE9BEAA879A (resized).jpeg
    8cf5b6b642fbb69c14b55153f7f08aca (resized).jpg
    67B81892-DF49-42D0-8393-2BB08B3EE900 (resized).jpeg
    4842767B-BB6C-46F6-8A02-C8E8388700B7 (resized).jpeg
    FB_IMG_1554932262915 (resized).jpg
    20190410_082128 (resized).jpg
    20190410_081938 (resized).jpg
    20190410_082050 (resized).jpg
    20190410_082212 (resized).jpg
    20190410_081924 (resized).jpg
    20190410_081922 (resized).jpg
    20190410_082150 (resized).jpg
    20190410_081926 (resized).jpg
    There are 442 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 9.
    #201 5 years ago

Hey, if anybody has any imonex .900 token mech’s, I could use a few. These are the black plastic ones.

#202 5 years ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

Hey, if anybody has any imonex .900 token mech’s, I could use a few. These are the black plastic ones.

Can quarter ones be adjusted? I have been successfully adjusting the metal coin mech ones.

#203 5 years ago

The normal ones can be adjusted but I just find the imonex ones to be so much easier to deal with. Never jam, don’t corrode, just work.

#204 5 years ago

I'm buying a machine thru the Marco/Stern deal. Will I be able to remove my machine on Saturday April 13th or do I have to wait until Sunday night? I received an email stating "Game removal times are expected to be Saturday, April 13th from 7pm-8pm or Sunday from 3:30pm-11pm."

Thanks

#205 5 years ago
    Quoted from abracadabra:

I'm buying a machine thru the Marco/Stern deal. Will I be able to remove my machine on Saturday April 13th or do I have to wait until Sunday night? I received an email stating "Game removal times are expected to be Saturday, April 13th from 7pm-8pm or Sunday from 3:30pm-11pm."
    Thanks

Sunday night only for the show game deal.

#206 5 years ago
    Quoted from abracadabra:

Thanks

Yes, 5 PM on Sunday is the allowed removal time for new pins bought through the show deal.

#207 5 years ago

I have a populated "pretty baby" playfield. Complete sans one bumper cap that I may have, will look for it. If anyone is interested, PM me.

20190325_073548 (resized).jpg20190325_073548 (resized).jpg
    #208 5 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Sold Speakeasy , I will bring Paragon . Maybe Paragon and Lost World , they look good next to each other.

Wanna sell Paragon?

#209 5 years ago
    Quoted from WannabeWizard:

Wanna sell Paragon?

No sorry , my Paragon will not be for sale.

#210 5 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Yea, that's a pretty game...

#211 5 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

And for the record, if it ever is the line for inquiring about it should start behind me.

#212 5 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

And for the record, if it ever is the line for inquiring about it should start behind me.

Quoted from Jazman:

Yea, that's a pretty game...

The Paragon I currently own is not as nice as the ones I have had in the past (plays good though) but I plan on making it the nicest one I have ever had . This year it’ll be like a before restoration expirience of this one and maybe I could bring it back after restoration ( next year ?)

#213 5 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

The Paragon I currently own is not as nice as the ones I have had in the past (plays good though) but I plan on making it the nicest one I have ever had . This year it’ll be like a before restoration expirience of this one and maybe I could bring it back after restoration ( next year ?)

OK!

The more Paragon, the better.

#214 5 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Oh that's right. I forgot you had swapped them out over the years...

#215 5 years ago

I'd be interested in an early SS machine, if someone has one they're looking to sell.

#216 5 years ago

Thinking about bringing my Hyperball for sale if anyone is interested. I wont bring it unless I have a sale lined up before hand.

#217 5 years ago

Will be bringing Capcom Breakshot and Evel Knieval for free play area. (NFS)

#218 5 years ago

I'm looking for a replacement cabinet for a Funhouse (anything form that era should do) if anyone is heading to the show.

#219 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tallon:

I'm looking for a replacement cabinet for a Funhouse (anything form that era should do) if anyone is heading to the show.

???

#220 5 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

I won't be making it to MGC this year but I'm about an hour away if anyone is looking for a Family Guy or Super Chexx. I'm available all day Friday.
    http://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1828&sid=861db2a52922a93d93d4822e509093dc
    http://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1731&sid=861db2a52922a93d93d4822e509093dc

I am in the same boat as Chris S. I can't make the show this year, but have a Full Throttle available for sale/trade if anyone is looking for something different. I am 45 minutes west of the show.
    http://wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1909

#221 5 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I am in the same boat as Chris S. I can't make the show this year, but have a Full Throttle available for sale/trade if anyone is looking for something different. I am 45 minutes west of the show.

OH MAN DO I WANT THIS... ARGH...

#222 5 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Full Throttle is $old.... Thanks everyone for the interest. It sounds like it will probably make an appearance at MGC, so it is going into good hands....

#223 5 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

It sounds like it will probably make an appearance at MGC,

You should too!

#224 5 years ago

I agree 100%. It's my favorite show. Unfortunately not in the cards this year

#225 5 years ago

Sounds like Chris Hoeper, myself and our good friend Pete will be attending. I had hoped to bring a game to share but due to room in the vehicle and time constraints, it isn't possible.

Looking forward to the show though, and I'll bring a pin back home with a rented trailer if the right deal comes up.

-Jason

#226 5 years ago

MGC is coming up quickly just like the taxman. I have a few games for sale or trade and a bunch of parts I will list shortly. I can bring any of these to the show or they can be picked up in Brookfield WI. (15mins away)

HUO Ghostbuster Pro - $4600
    Shaker and full Cliffy set installed

HUO Metallica Pro - $4600
    Snake mod and full Cliffy set installed

HUO Spiderman - $4800

HUO Medieval Madness LE - $8300
    Color Chip, Pingraphix Blades, Cliffy Set, and Mantis Set installed

Avengers Pro Whitewood with World Poker Tour Combo - $3800
    2 Games in 1 with extra CPU for easy swaps

Stern Pirates (POTC) Whitewood - $4500

AG Football USA Head to Head - $5500
    Extremely nice with topper

1956 United Bowling Alley (Ball Bowler Machine) 16ft - $1600
    (Pick up only)

Trades considered but I am really looking for a TZ, Dialed In, or a WOZ with 2.0 Light boards.

#227 5 years ago

If anyone has a complete stern fit playfeild they want to sell let me know. I want most the mechs and parts there. But art and condition isn’t an issue. I want to retheme and drop it in my current custom cab. Any de/saga/stern considered. Ok me with what you have. Thanks.

#228 5 years ago
    Quoted from Fortytwo:

If anyone has a complete stern fit playfeild they want to sell let me know.

Any interest in a complete Striker Xtreme playfield?

#229 5 years ago

wanted 8bd eight ball deluxe classic edition backglass. This is the 3rd one with the swing out door. Also any bobby orr projects?

#230 5 years ago

Anybody else on the list anywhere that has an original Black Knight they're bringing? With all the interest in the new release I may bring mine. It definitely will NOT be for sale but I've already got a trailer scheduled for my other games.

-Hans

#231 5 years ago

anybody bringing a Williams IJ? I don't want to bring a duplicate game.

#232 5 years ago

I have a DM with a elavator issue (love the pin just can't solve the problem) could bring to trade.

#233 5 years ago
    Quoted from waldo34:

I have a DM with a elavator issue (love the pin just can't solve the problem) could bring to trade.

What's it doing?

#234 5 years ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

Anybody else on the list anywhere that has an original Black Knight they're bringing? With all the interest in the new release I may bring mine. It definitely will NOT be for sale but I've already got a trailer scheduled for my other games.
    -Hans

That’s a good idea. Actually it would be cool to get BK and BK 2000 somewhere close to the new ones. My only concern is BK always breaks. But I know yours is got to be bullet proof. goatdan thoughts.

#235 5 years ago

I might be bringing a Mousin Around which would be for sale.

#236 5 years ago
    Quoted from Fortytwo:

That’s a good idea. Actually it would be cool to get BK and BK 2000 somewhere close to the new ones. My only concern is BK always breaks. But I know yours is got to be bullet proof. goatdan thoughts.

Just as long as nobody notices Gorgar's face on the side of the back-box. The original collapsed and I still haven't gotten around to redoing the cabinet yet.

I might have to replace some GI light sockets, and the shooter lane sometimes bounces halfway back into the trough.

-Hans

#237 5 years ago
    Quoted from Fortytwo:

I'm really, really bad at saying no to anyone. We can't put them in Marcos booth, but could definitely work to put them nearby!

#238 5 years ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

-Hans

So far no one posted about bringing a BK, so I added yours as a maybe.

Quoted from cavalier88z24:

anybody bringing a Williams IJ? I don't want to bring a duplicate game.

Currently vidgameseller said he's bringing one. Not a huge deal on a duplicate or two, but if you got something else to bring that isn't on the list; that'd be great, too!

#239 5 years ago

I'm planning on bringing a Jet Spin, which I should have cleaned up and ready to go in time for the show. I replied to the email Keith sent out to previous game-bringers letting him know but haven't gotten confirmation from him yet. I'm guessing he might be busy

Dave

#240 5 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

I'm really, really bad at saying no to anyone. We can't put them in Marcos booth, but could definitely work to put them nearby!

Pfffft, totally not worried about anything of that nature. Just figured if the new one is getting a debut, there should at least be an original somewhere in the hall.

-Hans

#241 5 years ago

I’m looking to buy used backglasses (not translites) and used playfields (stripped or populated) for wall art

#242 5 years ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

Pfffft, totally not worried about anything of that nature. Just figured if the new one is getting a debut, there should at least be an original somewhere in the hall.
    -Hans

If Hans is bringing BK, maybe I should bring BK2K instead of the Pac cabaret I was originally planning on bringing out? I don't see one on the list (yet) - maybe one of the powers that be can check and see if one is slated to be there and if not swap my planned game title? Only got room for one this year...

I believe it would be cool to see the 'line of progression' on the BK machines represented at the show...

#243 5 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

I might be bringing a Mousin Around which would be for sale.

do you have a price on this?

My brother loves mine so may be cool to surprise him with one for his next Bday.

#244 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

do you have a price on this?
    My brother loves mine so may be cool to surprise him with one for his next Bday.

Do you still have the STTNG for sale?

#245 5 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

Do you still have the STTNG for sale?

Yes. Currently available. I owe a few people pics that i hope to grab later today to place a proper ad so all can see condition accurately.

How much you want for the mousin?

#246 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Yes. Currently available. I owe a few people pics that i hope to grab later today to place a proper ad so all can see condition accurately.
    How much you want for the mousin?

The Mousin is a players game, and I believe (correct me if needed), that the STTNG is also a players? Maybe we can work something out, or if you have any thing else you would like to move on along. This is my short list:

Stern Ali
    Meteor
    Galaxy
    DragonFist

#247 5 years ago

Planning on bringing a SF2 with color display (Pin2DMD). Will be for sale.

#248 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow: My brother loves mine so may be cool to surprise him with one for his next Bday.

Sooooo H,

Has mom told you that I’m your long lost sister yet? Also that my birthday is in October, I love Taxi, and I’m not opposed to surprise gifts?

Thanks in advance,
    Liz

#249 5 years ago
    Quoted from Elix72:

Sooooo H,
    Has mom told you that I’m your long lost sister yet? Also that my birthday is in October, I love Taxi, and I’m not opposed to surprise gifts?
    Thanks in advance,
    Liz

nice!

#250 5 years ago

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    As is - “$3850 cash and carry this week only. This is a solid STTNG with good bones! Boards are clean and hack free (I just installed new header pins in J120 and J121 and new connectors ...”
    2019-03-30
    Madison, WI
    3,850 (OBO)
    Archived after: 32 days
    Viewed: 2552 times
    Contributed to Pinside

STTNG for sale/trade. COuld bring to MGC for parking lot deal.

Photos in the ad for those I promised them to > please check there as it was easier than emailing them out.

There are 442 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/midwest-gaming-classic-2019-bringing-selling-trading-list/page/5?hl=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.