Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by 29REO
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20180131_155445 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2812 (resized).JPG
    IMG_20180108_210933_01 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180106_104258 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0124 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0120 (resized).JPG
    20160802_181104_(resized).jpg
    20160727_193534_(resized).jpg
    20160727_193546_(resized).jpg
    20160727_193540_(resized).jpg
    20160727_193550_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    IMG_2396_(resized).JPG
    IMG_2395_(resized).JPG
    IMG_2394_(resized).JPG
    IMG_2393_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flashbk13.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 5 years ago
    Quoted from stashyboy:

I know this is an old post, but if anybody has information on how the shoot again feature works on this game, would be most appreciated. Some of you probably still own the game. The schematic shows a button to implement, but I've never seen one on any examples. I have reached out to a few other folks, no luck so far. Thanks

Hi,
    on my game, the button to start the "shoot again" feature (free game) is connected to the slug rejector coin return plunger next to the coin drop (the switch is hidden by the slug rejector). When that light is on from beating the preset score, just push the coin return plunger down to start the new game. Hope this helps, Rick

#44 5 years ago

Hi all,
    I seem to be rather late to this party. has anyone finished making the replacement clowns/ white discs? I did PM ballzout, but have not heard anything. I have tech questions, but will start a new thread for those with pics of my game. Thank you, Rick

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flashbk13.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/midway-shooting-gallery-deluxe-spinning-white-discs?tu=flashbk13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.