(Topic ID: 232505)

Midway Pitch N Bat Little League not scoring

By R8f1k

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I bought a very cheap, very dirty Midway Little League pitch n bat EM. Cleaned it out, ran a business card through every contact I could find and it woke up. It will register a credit, but it will not pitch the ball when you hit the button. If you go to the pitch relay and manually tap it, it will pitch and you can swing the bat. But, it will also not score anything ever. Thoughts? I also have a “LOCK” relay with a very short red wire coming off of it that is disconnected, but there is not local terminal to attach it to..... could that be it? Anyone know what an “Alternator step up unit” is? Mine is missing a small nylon arm and the coil plunger. It says “switch operates change over relay”. Any help would be great.

#2 5 years ago

Ok, found where the red broken wire on the “Lock” relay goes. Fixed that. Game will now pitch and register a score!
Problem now is that the score reels bounce up and down and don’t actually stop at a number. Once the target is hit, it keeps cycling with the bell and score reel motors.....

#3 5 years ago

Got it to take a score. But the stepper units won’t advance the ball in play.....it just keeps on playing, never getting to game over.

3 months later
#4 5 years ago
Quoted from R8f1k:

Got it to take a score. But the stepper units won’t advance the ball in play.....it just keeps on playing, never getting to game over.

Did you fix this? I just got one too any does the same

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from R8f1k:

But the stepper units won’t advance the ball in play

Read more here: http://www.pinrepair.com/em/index2.htm#steps

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
970 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Portland, OR
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/midway-pitch-n-bat-little-league-not-scoring and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.