2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by ShorePins
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

I have a Midway Haunted House.

Paint is there but not the best condition. The playfield is in decent condition with a few minor things like staple pulls. Gun was missing some screws and the wood stock has someone scratches.

It basically works but blows the witch motor fuse once in a while.

When I got it the gun contacts were dirty and the witch had troubles traversing due to the ribbon cable being stiff. I swapped in a cable I made up and got it working. The 8 track was still playing. Have the schematics.

It is a presentable complete workable machine as is.

I want to post it for sale but have no idea on what it is worth can you help me get in the ball park please?
    I am located in southern NJ near Atlantic City.

Thanks.

#2 2 years ago
    Quoted from ShorePins:

I have a Midway Haunted House.
    Paint is there but not the best condition. The playfield is in decent condition with a few minor things like staple pulls. Gun was missing some screws and the wood stock has someone scratches.
    It basically works but blows the witch motor fuse once in a while.
    When I got it the gun contacts were dirty and the witch had troubles traversing due to the ribbon cable being stiff. I swapped in a cable I made up and got it working. The 8 track was still playing. Have the schematics.
    It is a presentable complete workable machine as is.
    I want to post it for sale but have no idea on what it is worth can you help me get in the ball park please?
    I am located in southern NJ near Atlantic City.
    Thanks.

Pictures would help but based on the description $1500 is a good starting point.
    The witch motor contacts may be shorting out and some electrical tape may fix it.

#3 2 years ago

Thanks for your help.

I have sold the game locally. The person was happy to spend $1500 to add it to his collection to give others a price point.

I get the feeling it may be worth more. Keep in mind I am in the Philadelphia area as I know values may vary around the country.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/midway-haunted-house-current-value and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.