Picked this up a few months ago and am getting around to it. After much debate, I've decided to do a full restoration on it.
The game is in great shape overall for its age. The seller said they got it 6 years ago at a storage locker auction and know nothing else about it. While it wasn't necessarily taken care of over the years, at least it was stored indoors.
The artwork is in excellent shape which will make for some high quality scans. From other photos I've found online the red (pink) seems to fade, mine especially. The aqua color is slightly faded. There is some very slight black webbing over the classic white base. This weekend I seized a sale at Sherwin Williams and got the colors, the aqua matches very well and looks a lot better than what's on there. The red was just close enough and I feel will look great.
The backglass was in good shape and I already scanned and sealed it.
I plan to squeeze this down into my basement. My stairs are fairly tight so the plan is to take it apart as much as I can to reduce the size and weight. Paint the cabinet, then reassemble and get it working in the basement. Bold I know, but should be fun!
Tonight I took a ton of photos, took a lot of stuff apart, organized and securely stored all the parts.
While I can read schematics, I haven't had the joy of fixing an EM game just yet. This one seemed to work pretty well just playing around with the relays. The two stepper units will certainly need to be cleaned. The score motor assembly all seems to work fine, but I'll likely go down the long road of cleaning and relubing it for the sake of the full restoration.