Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by HarrieD
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FCB57280-592D-4BF9-BABE-BBC3B6605665 (resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    MV5BMjE1NzMxNDQ5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMT.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballslave.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from mojozone:

Do the points you get during midnight madness multi ball count towards the game you were originally playing, and do you just pick up your original game where you left off?

They get added to your score... I was playing Midnight Madness just the other day on Congo, it was a 4 ball multiball... at first I thought the machine had re-set and I'd some work to do, then I realised, when it booted back up again with 'Midnight Madness' on the display that all was good!! I got about 700mil on that midnight madness alone, so should not be used in tourny play

I have my clock set so it gets to midnight at about 8pm so I can enjoy the madness more often, but to be honest I might re-set the clock to normal because it kind of screws the score up... I'd not like to get the high score in a game that included Midnight Madness for example 'cos I'd feel I cheated... especially if I wasn't playing the game at midnight!!

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

Curious whether this comes into play if the game is set to tourney mode??

It can't do, surely...

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from matt_adams:

Am I right or will it happen on every game you play? Matt.

You get it once at midnight... every midnight... so if you only play just before midnight, you'll get it every game you play

#22 12 years ago
    Quoted from hypertrev:

you can cheat by resetting the clock in the settings, but dont as it spoils it for the surprise when it kicks in..

You can always close your eyes when you set the clock, then it will be even more of a surprise than if the clock was set correctly

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballslave.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/midnight-madness?tu=pinballslave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.