(Topic ID: 66880)

Microsoft-hosted e-mail problems (Hotmail, Live, Outlook) ... Again!

By robin

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by spinal
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2013-10-19 at 09.23.55 AM.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider timmay.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 10 years ago

Hey there. The only thing I've done longer than working for Hotmail (Windows Live Hotmail, Outlook.com) is play pinball. First time registered user/post... I've forwarded this to our spam and safety program manager and will get back to you when I hear something.

#19 10 years ago

Here's what our spam and safety GPM had to say:

I will definitely look into what’s up. But I need them to follow this and give me SRX before I can go. Per policy and can’t make exceptions.

“The most efficient and effective way to address any deliverability problem is by submitting the issue to our dedicated deliverability support team. Senders can do this by filling out a form with detailed information necessary to diagnose the problem. The form can be found here: https://support.msn.com/eform.aspx?productKey=edfsmsbl&ct=eformts&st=1&wfxredirect=1. Going directly to deliverability support will ensure that we have the right information to investigate the cause and recommend the right solutions quickly. These submissions are monitored by a dedicated team that solves the majority of deliverability issues.”

Thanks,
    Krish.

Hope that helps!

There are lots of techies that are into pinball. It's about the only way you can afford the real estate it takes to have a collection in the Bay Area.

Thanks,
    Tim

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider timmay.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/microsoft-hosted-e-mail-problems-hotmail-live-outlook?tu=timmay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.