Hi everyone, just wanted to give you a heads up that there appears to be an issue delivering any e-mail to Hotmail addresses. This also includes outlook.com and live.com etc addresses.
I've been trying to figure out what is causing this for some hours but have been unable to. If anyone here has an idea what could be causing this, let me know!
-- Warning, technical mumbo: --
We have SPF set up on Pinside's DNS as well as DKIM signing. We did not have a valid PTR record (I forgot to set this on the new server) so I have set one up now. This was approximately 35 hours ago, so I'm hoping that it could be related to this in which case the problem should go away by itself soon. The weird thing is that according to log files, mail is being accepted. Microsofts mx server answers with a 250 code, mail queued for delivery, and everything seems to be fine. But no mail ever arrives on my test hotmail account.
So for now, no e-mail is being delivered to Hotmail users, I will let you know as soon as this is fixed.