• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B54DF889-E7E0-4F18-A73D-2B833616C361 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
65CEB663-90EA-43C9-80A0-99613A9998AD (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Nokoro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago

I’m not familiar with the game. What normally causes the ball to eject? I would start there. So, if hitting switch X causes the ball to eject once it is in the saucer, perhaps you are getting phantom switch hits on switch X, either because it is gapped too close or some other reason.

#6 3 years ago

When exactly does it mis-eject (if you’ll allow me to make up a word)? As soon as the ball lands in the saucer, or some other time? If some other time, can you pinpoint when? Have you hit some of the standup targets but not all, for instance? Try to pay particular attention to when this is happening to see if there is a trend, or if it is completely random.

#8 3 years ago

So, as soon as it falls into 28, it moves over to 29 despite the fact you haven’t made any of the stand ups again. Hmmm.

Have you tried putting a ball into 28 during switch test mode to see if any other switches are registering at the same time that shouldn’t be?

I would also check all the solenoid numbers during test as ForeFlow suggested.

#14 3 years ago

Did you do the coil test like ForceFlow suggested?

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from topkat:

Ok. Went back and did the coil tests with the balls in the saucers. So I do have the eject holes firing at the wrong times. The correct coils were firing at the same time so missed that
Where does that lead me?

So, one coil fires when another one should be firing? Is that right? Perhaps a crossed wire or a connector that is pinned wrong.

#23 3 years ago

Again, not that familiar with the game, but could it be a malfunction with coil 10 that somehow switches power between the coils and flashers? Perhaps not, but I thought I would mention it as I had a problem with a solenoid expander relay on a different, older game that was causing the wrong coils to fire.

If not, then maybe you need to check the boards.

B54DF889-E7E0-4F18-A73D-2B833616C361 (resized).pngB54DF889-E7E0-4F18-A73D-2B833616C361 (resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Nokoro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/micro-switch-triggers-ejector-but-switch-tests-good?tu=Nokoro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.