5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by dung
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Anyone heading in this direction, or could anyone suggest a shipper other than STI/Beltmann? I am looking to get a cocktail table arcade game from upper Michigan to the Bay Area, and the STI quote was over $500. I would appreciate any recommendations. Thanks so much.

#2 5 years ago
    Quoted from eb94114:

Anyone heading in this direction, or could anyone suggest a shipper other than STI/Beltmann? I am looking to get a cocktail table arcade game from upper Michigan to the Bay Area, and the STI quote was over $500. I would appreciate any recommendations. Thanks so much.

Try uship

#3 5 years ago

Where in upper Michigan?

#4 5 years ago

Actually, looks like it's not so much Upper Michigan. It's near Richfield Township.

#5 5 years ago

LOL. Very common trek.

#6 5 years ago

Ha. Yup.

#7 5 years ago

If anyone is making this route I've got a pin I'm looking to get from Montana to Indiana.

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from jahbarron:

LOL. Very common trek.

Plenty of people made the long arduous journey from Michigan to San Frisco in the 1800s. It took months and the mortality rate was very high. A group of 6 could expect at least half of the group dead on the way.

So $500...it aint that bad

#9 5 years ago

Cheapest if they are willing to pallet and drop off is fastenal. Shipped my super chex from florida to kansas city for 200, 500 got me two initial d4's from california. Some stores will charge 25 to pallet for you if they have pallets available.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/michigan-to-san-francisco and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.