(Topic ID: 45764)

Michigan Pinball Expo - Are you looking to buy/sell a game?

By mmuglia

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by cfh
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0241.jpg
    IMAG0239.jpg
    IMAG0238.jpg
    IMAG0228.jpg
    IMAG0227.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

I didn't see a post out there for this yet, so I figured I would start one. If you're bringing a game to sell, post here what game and a price. Also post here if you're looking to buy a game. You never know, somebody might be bringing exactly what you're looking for, and if you can't make it the show until Saturday, it might already be sold. This post might give you the chance to jump on a good deal without missing out!

I'm not selling anything, but I'm looking for a BSD.

#2 11 years ago

I will be at the show on Saturday probably, Here's what I can sell in the parking lot but I wont have room to bring it back so we need to come to terms ahead of time.

TSPP, Congo, Elvis ( sale pending ), Centaur-buyer has the option of purchasing my CPR playfield to go with it or not, Hayburners, Lectronamo.

Thanks
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#3 11 years ago

I have clients that need

Genie
    Time Warp backglass
    Playboy

#4 11 years ago

Looking for nba fastbreak

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

I will be at the show on Saturday probably, Here's what I can sell in the parking lot but I wont have room to bring it back so we need to come to terms ahead of time.
    TSPP, Congo, Elvis ( sale pending ), Centaur-buyer has the option of purchasing my CPR playfield to go with it or not, Hayburners, Lectronamo.
    Thanks
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

There's a Tempest arcade in Kalamazoo that my wife wants if you want to bring that John.
    Also send me a PM on congo price.

Brian

#6 11 years ago

I'm looking for SM, TZ, TAF and FG. I live about 10-15 minutes away from O.U. where MPE is.

EDIT:
    And Roadshow.

#7 11 years ago

I am looking for Roadshow, Bally Atlantis, WCS, Flintstones, or other Bally Williams "b" or "c" list games (DMD era mainly). Willing to pay a fair price.

Restoration candidates are fine as I like work (so long as the price is appropriate).

Dayhuff> how much for the Centaur? I am sure it out of my price range, but I still need to ask.

#8 11 years ago

I am thinking of selling my TRS for $3900 and I still have my Wolverine for sale for $5700. TRS is routed but nice and wolverine is almost spotless and HUO. trades plus/minus cash include 21st century sterns. I live 75 minutes north of the expo and could meet someone there.

#9 11 years ago

This is the current list of games that we know of that will be for sale at the Michigan Pinball Expo.

Starship Troopers
    JOKERZ
    Lost In Space
    FLASH GORDON
    BALLY Star Trek (ALL NEW MODERN ELECTRONICS EXCEPT SOUNDBOARD)
    Wheel of Fortune
    Theatre of Magic
    DEMO MAN
    DEVILS DARE (MINT)
    Black Knight 2000
    CLEOPATRA
    SCORPION
    EL DORADO CITY OF GOLD
    METEOR
    HAUNTED HOUSE
    Rolling Stones LE
    Simpsons Pinball Party
    Judge Dredd
    JUNGLE LORD
    SOCCER KING
    HOT TIP
    BALLY Star Trek
    NIP-IT
    MR & MRS PAC-MAN
    8 BALL DELUXE
    INCREDIBLE HULK
    CHARLIES ANGELS
    Black Belt
    World Cup Soccer
    PIN-BOT

#10 11 years ago

Looking to buy a game as well. From those listed here WoF, SPP I may be interested in. I'll be at MPE for the whole duration. Send me an email with specifics to: gravitar (at) hotmail (dot) com

#11 11 years ago

Although it won't be at the show, I have decided to sell my 1978 Williams World Cup. This is the nicest example I've seen! The cabinet is in GREAT condition and the playfield looks great too, with very minor wear around the kickouts. The colors on the playfield are nice and bright. I just did a complete playfield teardown and shopped the game with all new white rubbers and bulbs. Everything has been cleaned and the playfield plastics don't have any cracks and they've been flame polished. This is a very nice example of this game! Asking $750. I will post pictures tonight.

#12 11 years ago

Well >>> I am interested in WCS. Can I get some info?

I need to know if I should drive a pin hauling vehicle or not...

thanks in advance

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Well >>> I am interested in WCS. Can I get some info?
    I need to know if I should drive a pin hauling vehicle or not...
    thanks in advance

You are hot to trot for a pin and you know it, better bring a truck. If not you might end up regretting it. Stop by Clay's as well.

#14 11 years ago

I'm interested in an AFM. On the fence about making the drive. AFM would make the decision easy. By the way, how long of a drive is it from Cleveland?
    Thanks,
    Mark

#15 11 years ago

4 hrs from Youngstown, so I'd say 3-3.5 for you

#16 11 years ago

Thanks KF. Now all I need is someone that is looking to move an AFM to motivate me to neglect house work.

#17 11 years ago

Pics of World Cup.

IMAG0227.jpgIMAG0227.jpg IMAG0228.jpgIMAG0228.jpg IMAG0238.jpgIMAG0238.jpg

#18 11 years ago

A few more.

IMAG0239.jpgIMAG0239.jpg IMAG0241.jpgIMAG0241.jpg

#19 11 years ago

Looking for the right "Black Hole"...
    to buy or trade.. not in a yank.. just putting that out there.

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from Juggernaut:

Looking for the right "Black Hole"...
    to buy or trade.. not in a yank.. just putting that out there.

I might have mine up for sale soon........I'm not in a yank...just putting that out there and back at you......lol.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#21 11 years ago

Look for Hemi if you're going. He'll be showing off a bunch of our new stuff and taking orders. The ACDC on display will be out of control...

#22 11 years ago

Pretty much nothing reasonably priced that i have seen thus far. Oh well...

#23 11 years ago

I have a Twilight Zone for sale at $4500 and i'm about 45 minutes from the show in Northville. Also have a restored Capt Fantastic with a new CPR playfield and a nice Wizard. You can email me and stop by my shop on Saturday 10am to 5pm to check them out. Have a bunch of other games to play too, about 130. Hot dog and beverages free too.
    cfh at provide.net

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/michigan-pinball-expo-are-you-looking-to-buysell-a-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.